[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why hasn't he just moved his show to the internet. Radio

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

File: howard stern.jpg (127KB, 492x330px) Image search: [Google]
howard stern.jpg
127KB, 492x330px
Why hasn't he just moved his show to the internet. Radio is outdated, and no one wants to pay twenty fucking dollars a month so listen to his show.
>>
>>81632931
Cause he knows he can't compete against Rogaine
>>
Cause podcasts are for losers.
>>
>>81632931
because he likes the solitude of the radio. less questions about what he is personally doing
>>
Cause he is rich as shit and doesnt give a fuck anymore
>>
>>81632931
Sirius owns his ass for a century.
>>
>>81632931
Because poor people like you are the scum of the earth.
>>
I'd love to subscribe to Sirius XM but I've heard cancellation is pulling teeth and their customer service is trash. Plus his radio show isn't that great anymore
>>
His ego won't let him retire even though he gets less relevant by the day.

The show just isn't what it used to be, and he's not the host he used to be either.

Dancing with the Stars and AGT fucking ruined the dude.
>>
I heard he shat all over Artie recently
>>
>>81632931

didnt he effectively ditch radio for x factor or somthing
>>
Without Howard would Sirius XM be worth it?
One could argue that there would be a vacuum but that Sirius XM could have a plurality of programming in lieu of Howard's big ass salary.

Even then won't XM be in control of Howard's library after his retirement/death?
>>
>>81632931
>pay twenty fucking dollars a month

wait, what?
>>
>>81632931
he just doesn't give a fuck
>>
>>81634632
retire and do what? be a slave to his wife? at least now he can spend some time doing what he likes
>>
>>81632931
he doesn't know how
>>
>>81636755
radio licence, some retarded british shit
>>
>>81636755
That's how much a monthly subscription to SiriusXM satellite radio is. You can get a cheaper version of the subscription, but it doesn't include the station with Howard Stern.
>>
>>81637079
This is beyond wrong.

Source: I have Sirius.
>>
>>81633227
"fewer" questions you mong
>>
>>81637460
Do you just have the internet version? It's a little cheaper.
>>
>>81632931
He has infinite money and doesn't care.

If he still cared he would have an internet show already 100%
>>
File: interview.jpg (481KB, 1000x665px) Image search: [Google]
interview.jpg
481KB, 1000x665px
>>81637460
It says here >>81637460 that you dispute the claim >>81637079 has made.

Sirius All-Access and Sirius All-in-One have Howard Stern are priced at 19.99 a month. Do you have internet streaming only which is like 15.99 a month? Or are you one of those people that threatens to cancel your subscriptions and then poo-in-the-loo Andy Babaghanoush CS Rep lowers your bill? Some promotion? Did you luck out and buy lifetime access when that was available? Care to explain...
>>
>>81632931

Miserable old kike. I wish he would retire or eat a bullet so we can all go back to living in a world where he doesn't exist.
>>
>>81637882
>poo-in-the-loo Andy Babaghanoush
lel
>>
Juden
>>
You can stream it through the Sirius app which is one of those terrible Metro apps. I have it installed but can't be bothered to figure out my login.
>>
File: sxm-logo[1].png (17KB, 262x56px) Image search: [Google]
sxm-logo[1].png
17KB, 262x56px
their logo says it all
>>
>>81639245
Kek
>>
HOO HOO, I INVENTED THE HOLOCAUST ROBIN, HOO HOO
>>
File: daniel carver.jpg (67KB, 640x425px) Image search: [Google]
daniel carver.jpg
67KB, 640x425px
>>81639245
>>81639269
Did this guy ever figure out Howard was Jewish?
>>
>>81639396
he's been out of the lineup for a while now
that's gotta be intentional
>>
>>81639786
I wish they'd invite him to George Takei's gay birthday orgy this Monday.
>>
>>81636859
>implying he likes radio
>>
>>81632931
Like all Jews he doesn't give a shit who's listening as long as he gets paid.
>>
Marci Turk cucked the audience.
>>
>>81632931

Used to listen to him everyday on terrestrial radio.

But the second he went to Sirius, I never listened to him again, not fucking once.

I ain't paying shit for fucking radio.
>>
>>81632931
>>81633227
>>81639800
He isn't on the radio.

>>81641408
Satellite broadcasting is not radio. Why are you voluntarily using marketing terms?
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.