[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Rogue One >Han Solo What other "Anthology"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: r1.png (5KB, 289x174px) Image search: [Google]
r1.png
5KB, 289x174px
>Rogue One

>Han Solo

What other "Anthology" movies are they going to make? You know they're not just gonna do 3 of them. It's gonna be every year for the rest of our lives.
>>
Obi-Wan on Tatooine
Palpatine/Plagueis
Boba Fett
A film set on Alderaan shortly before its destruction, probably full of hamfisted messages about Brexit and Drumpf
They'll probably do one that takes place completely on the gritty grimdark streets of Coruscant
Yuuzhan Vong
One that takes place over Yoda's whole life, showing how shit changed
>>
I'm thinking
>Obi Wan movie
>Wedge Antilles movie
>Darth Maul movie
>Captain Rex movie
>>
hopefully they delve deeper into Life Day
>>
>>81616338
>A film set on Alderaan shortly before its destruction, probably full of hamfisted messages about Brexit and Drumpf
Not to mention you being stupid, but eaven if thee is this type of move it wont come out in at least 10 years when brexit and Trump become history.
>>
>>81616239
Darksaber is next
>>
File: wh.png (200KB, 888x614px) Image search: [Google]
wh.png
200KB, 888x614px
Bring in Denzel and watch the Oscars roll in
>>
>>81616438

Yikes.
>>
Hard Mode:
What are some good ideas that aren't [Character]: The Movie
>>
>>81616338
If they add pulp cultural references, I'm going to be mad as fuck. This shit is set in another galaxy, outside of our influence. Hold some internal continuity ffs
>>
>>81616412
This tbqh
>>
>>81616239
The Huttfather
>>
Bubba fett
>>
>>81616338
>obi-wan on tatooine
what could that possibly be about? didnt he just bugger off and hide in a cave like some terrrorist for 20 years until look was a nubile young man?
>>
>>81617803
godfather style movie in space with the hutts as godfather? id watch
>>
>>81617939
That's pretty much what Darksaber is going to be except with a black chick as the main protag
>>
>>81616610
I still can't believe this is real.
>>
>>81616438
>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH TRUMP :(
>>
>>81616239
preprepreprepreprequels

shit set 1000's of years in the past of the current frame of most lore so they can give credit to the force tree bullshit

you know its going to happen
>>
Obi-Wan movie is the one "fan service" movie I want to see. But I'm afraid their model will be just "fan service" movies, based on Rogue One and Han Solo movie so far. What I mean by that is that they just reuse the existing characters and pander to the fans and nostalgia is a big factor in there. I'm a big Obi Wan fan so they will get my money with that nostalgia jewing if they make a movie out of him.

But what I'd really like them to do is making stories that have 0 characters from the previous movies and don't reuse the same planets and locations.
>>
>>81618430
>But what I'd really like them to do is making stories that have 0 characters from the previous movies and don't reuse the same planets and locations.
>originality
>in fucking star wars
>>
Would love to see a movie just purely based on x-wings and their pilots, similar to the Rogue/Wraith Squadron series of books
>>
>>81618430
that won't happen until theyre exhausted and nobody is watching the tripe theyre manufacturing

which is if any good movies are going to come from this shitfest its at that point where theyll need to take risks and go in new directions
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.