[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to watch some really fucking good space sci-fi. What do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: magellanic-clouds.png (546KB, 800x509px) Image search: [Google]
magellanic-clouds.png
546KB, 800x509px
I want to watch some really fucking good space sci-fi. What do you have to offer faggots?
>>
>>81613972
May I suggest, Solaris, The Clooney version, Lost In space, Event Horizon, Star Trek the Motion Picture, Star Trek The Undiscovered Country and parts of Star Trek 5, when they're searching for god. Alien and maybe The Empire Strikes Back. Stay the fuck away from The shit Awakens. Rogue One has some nice space shots. Stay away from the shit awakens, whatever you do.
>>
the only one I haven't watched is Lost in Space. Rogue one is worse than Force awakens.
Have I run out of good space sci-fi? Is life no longer worth living? Any good upcoming scifi?
>>
File: lacey.webm (2MB, 770x534px) Image search: [Google]
lacey.webm
2MB, 770x534px
>>
love from 2011
>>
>>81613972
interstellar
>>
watch DS9
>>
>>81613972
2001 a space odyssey
solaris (tarkovsky)
alien1/2/3
outland
forbidden planet
2010:the year we make contact
>>
Interstellar
Moon
Sunshine
Europa Report
Forbidden Planet
Pitch Black
>>
>>81615320
>>81615343
I have watched it all, there is no more space sci-fi left for me to watch.
That's it, I'm killing myself tonight!
>>
File: p8401072_p_v8_aa.jpg (682KB, 960x1440px) Image search: [Google]
p8401072_p_v8_aa.jpg
682KB, 960x1440px
>>81615577
>>
>>81615577
and then you will be part of the cosmos and infinite space movie.
ah, the beautiful irony.
>>
>>81615704
looks like shlock, I might watch it before the end.
>>
>>81613972
Good how? Characters? Tech? Story? World building?
>>
world building, story, characters. In that order.
>>
>>81615790
I was trying to think outside the box. I know what you're going through, bro. I've seen them all too.

Have you seen Enders Game? Tomorrowland?
>>
>>81616090
I fell asleep several times trying to watch Enders Game. I think I will just have to mope around until something new comes out. Maybe I should re watch star trek series...

At least it all ended on a good note, Arrival.
>>
>>81613972
star trek enterprice, voyager, tos, tng, ds9, and all movies before 2009
>>
>>81614978
>rogue one is worse than the shit awakens

The shit awakens will always be the definition of failure. It failed, it failed, it fucking failed.
waited near 35 years for a nostalgic dumb rump that didn't even manage to make any sense, at all. It was a dumb film, with lousy forgettable characters and even managed to undo all the character developlment of Leia, Han, and Luke. Fuck disney and fuck that movie.

Rogue one is a prequel, as were the Prequel films, so them being lackluster is of no consequence. The shit awakens was only a sequel to the most anticipated sequel in the history of film.
>>
>>81613972
Space Above & Beyond
Lexx
Ascension
Defying Gravity
Red Dwarf (more comic sci-fi)
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.