[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is Netflix on a mission to bring every fucking random cult

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_20170414-103846.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170414-103846.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
Why is Netflix on a mission to bring every fucking random cult show back from the dead and piss all over it?
>>
>>81611236
If you haven't noticed they like taking everything they can fucking think up and throw it at the wall to see what sticks. That's why they have so many "originals"
>>
>>81611236
I wish Netflix released its ratings. I really wish they did.
>>
>>81611293
>Reply
you mean like a tv network?
>>
>>81611359
TV networks actually succeed in bringing a lot of shows past a first season. Netflix does it over abundantly with how many shows they throw out there. Also Netflix isn't primarily a fucking TV network.
>>
>>81611359
no, see it's special because it comes out of the internet, which is the new digital frontier

>>81611397
>nu uh you're wrong cuz i say so
that's not how it works anon
>>
>>81611236
Kickstarter brought it back, Joel just shopped the new season to Netflix.
>>
>>81611236

The creator of the show, Joel Hodgson, brought back the show and later got it picked up by Netflix after fans funded the new season on Kickstarter.

Blame Joel and the fans, not Netflix.
>>
>>81611429
>nu uh you're wrong cuz i say so
Tell me where I said that, retard. If you think Netflix is a TV network you're fucking retarded. It's a streaming service you buffoon.
>>
>>81611236

I've been watching it. It's pretty on point, really. Not too far removed from the original run. I liked the Monster rap a lot. But, knowing 4chan

>Felcia Day
>NORMIES GET OUT REEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>81611499
'traditional' tv networks, and netflix, both produce teevee shows in order to make money from people who want to see their teevee shows

'hurrr durrr it's different because internet durrrr' <-- you, a big dumb baby
>>
>>81611532
i wholly predict 'reeee sjws ruined show reeeeeee normies leave reeeee' simply because it's not a cult seekrit cool-guy club to like the 'funy man watches bad movies show' any more
>>
netflix makes lots of money, and its not like they need to be picky since they dont have to reserve a timeslot or anything, just give some money to some faggots and they shit out some shitty season of some shitty show in no time.
>>
Netflix didn't fund this, it was shopped around to TV networks and steaming sites after being backed on Kickstarter.

Probably the best place it could end up, I think.
>>
>literally brought back by the creator and good will of the fans
>REEEE NETFLIX RUINS EVERYTHING

Ok fampai
>>
>>81612007
obviously those ((((fans)))) are just numale posers
>>
>>81612007
I'm willing to bet at least a quarter of those fans only know what MST3K is because of some faggot like Douge or Spoony or insert youtubber here
>>
>>81612130
but of course all the faggots who learned about the show through 4chan are against it as an united front
>>
>>81612130
Man, how pathetic is your life if this is the kinda shut you think up. Fuckin loser
>>
>>81612130
>lee dee daaah i like thing
>oh no, youtuber likes thing
>i hate thing, thing bad
ewww, normies touched it and now it's gross and i never liked it anyway
>>
>>81612130
Jesus fucking Christ this is a new level of gatekeeping faggotry
>>
>>81611236
Haven't you figured out their business plan yet?

>Look for a dead series that still has some fanbase
>make a new season, doesn't matter if it is terrible
>the stupid fans will subscribe just to watch it
>repeat
>>
>>81612488
Except that's not what happened here at all...
>>
>>81612237

Damn, hit a little too close to home there, kiddo?
>>
>>81612488
those sons of bitches. next tortanic much??? get in on the ground floor bitches, someone make the discord. netflix must PAY #nomorenetflix #downwithnetflix
>>
i'll make the offsite wiki. someone get encyclopedia dramatica on the horn and say words like 'lulz' and 'lolcow' at them until we win, which i gather is how these things work
>>
>>81612566
Yeah man, I got into mst3k through a YouTuber recommending it and now I feel inferior.
>>
$
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.