[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jesus Christ, you guys weren't kidding. I'm fucking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: threads11.jpg (576KB, 1248x1658px) Image search: [Google]
threads11.jpg
576KB, 1248x1658px
Jesus Christ, you guys weren't kidding. I'm fucking depressed now and am worried about North Korea.

Fuck you guys
>>
>>81604404

Now watch No Blade of Grass.
>>
>>81604404
Why the fuck are you worried about N Korea? Are you edgy for the sake of being edgy? He's a shitty person and that's a country full of people that have been brainwashed. They live in shit conditions and are arrested for speaking out.
>>
>>81604463

>He's a shitty person and that's a country full of people that have been brainwashed. They live in shit conditions and are arrested for speaking out.

Sounds familiar.
>>
>>81604463
Still dude, the idea that nuclear war could even POSSIBLY happen has got me on edge
>>
>>81604616
Their delivery systems are unreliable at best, whatever gets through will be shot down. Don't expect a prolonged war either, something like N Korea is going to get blitz'd
Worst case scenario, he nukes his own country before he's about to lose it causing some radiation fallout but not something we haven't dealt with before.
>>
>>81604404
The U.S. can target down ICBM's and not just for themselves. They have to hit such a high altitude that the U.S. could probably shoot down an ICBM for Australia and the UK at the same time.

Hate on us all you want, but we have the backs of most of you shitposter.
>>
>>81604616
>Still dude, the idea that nuclear war could even POSSIBLY happen has got me on edge
Nuclear war has been a "possibility" for the last 70 years, if it didn't happen when the two largest superpowers in the history of the world were at each others' throats for half a century, what makes you think it would happen over some tinpot dictator? North Korea may have some (very low yield) warheads, but they have no delivery system that is capable of striking anything at long range. Most damage in a Korean war would be from North Korean artillery which is pointed straight at Seoul.

Nuclear weapons are a deterrent above all else, they keep peace.
>>
A fucking USSR didn't nuke us but NK will?
naaah
>>
>>81604767
>hurr durr we have your backs
Because of you burgers we have to even consider fighting shitholes like iraq, afghanistan, syria and NK. Fucking warmongering meatsacks.
>>
>>81604404
>worried about North Korea.
kek, you have a higher chance of getting hit by lightning or a car than them launching a successful missile
>>
>>81604404
Go watch Fail-Safe and become worried about literally everyone and about our dependance on technology which could lead to WW3 without anyone really starting anything.
>>
>>81605177
The USSR at least was competent, while NK seems much more wild and could do something crazy if it thought that it's time was coming to a close
>>
The second NK launch a real nuke anywhere, they would be wiped off the map by US forces in the area. Russia and China would probably help.
>>
>you will live to see a united Korea
wew lads, what a time to be alive
>>
File: strangelove scenes.jpg (43KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
strangelove scenes.jpg
43KB, 500x500px
>>81605330
>watch Fail-Safe
Why would I watch the poor man's Doctor Strangelove?
>>
I'd would probably help release tension if the us military stopped parading around south korea.
But who wants that, right?
>>
File: Fail-Safe.jpg (88KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Fail-Safe.jpg
88KB, 1280x720px
>>81605461
Yeah it's the same narrative as Dr. Strangelove, just the gut-wrenching opposite in terms of execution and atmosphere.
Also features Henry Fonda as the best on-screen american president in cinema history. The film delivers much more impact on the viewer than Dr. Strangelove, it's almost like a horror film.

Dismissing it entirely is a pleb move my friend, even Kubrick was scared it will beat him so he and his studio had to sue Lumet for taking on the same source material and he succeeded, Lumet had to release his film a few months after Dr. Strangelove took all the box office money.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.