[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>DINGUS This scene would've been a lot more effective

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: Dingus.jpg (111KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
Dingus.jpg
111KB, 600x400px
>DINGUS

This scene would've been a lot more effective if it was just SLJ telling Bruce Dern the story. The "flashbacks" were unnecessary.
>>
>>81595971
This film would have been a lot more effective if it was just the actually interesting parts. The hour of filler was unnecessary.
>>
Tarantino has a nigger dick fetish.
>>
File: Mmm... Ripped Dick.jpg (196KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
Mmm... Ripped Dick.jpg
196KB, 700x700px
>>81595971
>The "flashbacks" were unnecessary.

No they weren't. They were there to show you what the old man was picturing in his head, which was the reason he pulled the gun. It was there to shock/creep out the audience just as it did the old man. If you remove it you're not shown what effect it had on his mind. It's a great example of how to use the visual medium, rather than having a dude just tell you the story.

People don't really remember or talk about scenes where one character goads the other character into shooting. Those scenes are overdone. Tarantino managed to take such a scene and actually make everybody sperg out over it(even if half of the spergs actually thought it was a flashback, compounding it) and managed to make sure people would remember it.

The whole catch-up monologue read by Tarantino, THAT was fucking unnecessary.
>>
>>81596062
Quentin was trying to make up for Wallace's rape in Pulp Fiction. This time a white man is on the receiving end.

>>81596251
tl;dr
No. They were unnecessary.
>>
>>81595971
this movie fucking sucked

over hyped garbage mix/ with jew propaganda
>>
>>81596251
>youre not shown the effect it had on his mind

Not everyone is capable of mental visualizations and empathy is possible without.
>>
>>81596534
This.

It's legitimately triggering for a lot of people to see people have mental visualizations when you're incapable of it yourself and Tarantino is an ableist shitlord for putting people in that situation. Moviemakers should be better than this!
>>
>>81596657
Idk if id say trigger. Im 25 and i just found out like 8 months ago that people could actually do that. And i find it more interesting than anything else, just in how it shows how different brains can be.
>>
>>81596795
If you can't mentally visualise things then what do you do when people describe something to you? Do you just list the specifics down like a fact sheet? What are your dreams like?
>>
File: 1263186069634.jpg (79KB, 382x243px) Image search: [Google]
1263186069634.jpg
79KB, 382x243px
>>81596873
What this guy said. I don't even understand what life would be like without being able to picture stuff in your head.
>>
>>81596407
>jew propaganda

What did he mean by this
>>
>>81597117
Do you really have to ask?
>>
>>81597156
Yeah I don't browse pol much
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.