[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I'm not a monster, I'm just ahead of the curve

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: heath-ledger.jpg (31KB, 710x374px) Image search: [Google]
heath-ledger.jpg
31KB, 710x374px
>I'm not a monster, I'm just ahead of the curve
What does that mean?
>>
>>81589809
I'm not edgy I'm just super duper intelligent
>>
how come he wore the makeup?
>>
>>81589809
That he's not a monster and ahead of the curve.
>>
File: The Joker Baby.jpg (118KB, 1132x996px) Image search: [Google]
The Joker Baby.jpg
118KB, 1132x996px
>who gets in deep... And gambles with SHARKS

What does that mean?
>>
He was referring to Neegan's leaning posture (curve) and how he was ahead of it (by being shown onscreen first), and that he's only considered a "monster" because nobody had seen Neegan kill Glenn yet.

Basically Nolan shadowscripted the last season of the Walking Dead for you idiot ameriburgers who can't put this together.
>>
>>81589809
its a metaphor for saying he's gay
>>
File: and now, i'm always smiling.jpg (33KB, 361x495px) Image search: [Google]
and now, i'm always smiling.jpg
33KB, 361x495px
and now i see the funny side
>>
>>81589809
people think he's a monster because of his actions but he believes he is doing the right thing and what is natural to humans.
>>
>>81589809
No retard it's "what did he mean by this"
>>
>>81590498
>but he believes he is doing the right thing and what is natural to humans.
What does being violent or nihilistic have to do with being ahead of the curve?
>>
>>81591119
Everyone is acting civilized but when the crisis hit everyone just turns into assholes by hit perspective, so he's not a cunt, he's just acting like people would without the social facade, which he plans to destroy, leading to people acting like him, and therefore, him being ahead of the curve, as he is already doing horrible things before shit hits the fan.
>>
>>81589862
You know, war paint, to scare people.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.