[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>*farts* *boogers* *constipation joke* hehehehe silly jason

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: p184506_b_v8_ab.jpg (149KB, 960x1440px)
p184506_b_v8_ab.jpg
149KB, 960x1440px
>*farts* *boogers* *constipation joke* hehehehe silly jason he's so fat
>dude it's le Bob's Burgers/Archer man voicing a 30 year old alcoholic loser soccer coach with a nihilist view on life
>dude it's le metal musician guy playing a boy who does poorly in school and gets into HIGHlarious hijinks with his friends
>coach man: "say kid, how about you hang out with me, so i can get drunk and audibly burp and whilst making sarcastic tryhard comments all the time?"
>DAE the movie Tron xD???? le movies references thooo????
>single mothers with black babies are STRONG WOMYN
>oh yeah let's get Louis C(uc)K to play the ex-husband too
>singalong numbers in every episode for no real reason
>dude all the episodes are totally improvised!! Isn't that so wacky?!?!??!
>bro the animation is terrible ON PURPOSE, duh!

Is this show peak reddit? How is this any different that Rick and Morty?
>>
>>81589699
Your threads have never taken off. Stop trying. Home Movies is a great show.
>>
File: 09184.png (364KB, 423x407px)
09184.png
364KB, 423x407px
>>81589699

Hey Brenden, why don't you stop being a cynical jerk
>>
>>81589761
Explain the greentexted shit. How do you defend that?
>>
>>81589799
tl;dr. That's why your threads always fail.
>>
>>81589699
SHUT UP FENTON

JUST SHUT UP

APOLOGIZE TO YOUR MOTHER

AND THEN APOLOGIZE TO EVERYBODY IN THIS THREAD
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8ueVuvS8zBY
>>
>>81589860
Ok, let me simplify it for you:
>gratutious booger, fart. and other grossout jokes
>cliche nihilist alcoholic adult paired with quirky boy archetype
>too many shitty 80s references
>mom has a black baby for no reason and ex husband played by Louis CK
>animation looks horrible and episodes are all improvised and sound like mumbling nonsense half the time broken up by shitty singalongs

HOW IS THIS GOOD?
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qYWOjvJuquo
>>
>>81589975
Home Movies is kino and you're a wannabe memester faggot. If you come off this unlikeable online, I'd hate to ever meet you in person.

Unless you actually love Home Movies and just want to get threads going. In which case, I highly approve.
>>
>literally mentions everything good with the show as if it was bad

??????????????????????
>>
>>81590150
because rick and morty do the same shit but y'all hate it
>>
>>81589699
Coach Mcguirk was an optimist or a realistic take on what a modern optimist would be.

It was only when things got really bad that he would share views with a "nihilist".
>>
>>81589883
kek
>>
>>81590331
No it doesn't, it has the most bland and boring characters ever written for a show. The main characters are "super average teenage boy" and "HILARIOUS burping science mcguffin maker" and then the rest of his family is astoundingly average. There's no personality at all between the three of them.

And then the rest of the show is just science mxguffins, except they don't do it in an exciting and creative way, like Futurama. It's just randomness for the sake of randomness, it's just not as blatant as "TeH PenGuIn of D00m".

You're watching 9gag and reddit live. Home Movies is clever, effective, and often heartwarming, without being in-your-face blatant pandering attempts at nihilism and WIMMY WAM WAM WOZZLE hilarious funny word jokes like Rick and Morty.
>>
fuck you
>>
>>81590331
Ah, now I get it.
These threads are made by a Rick and Morty fan who is trying to expose some sort of hypocrisy by forcing people to say they like Home Movies, while in other threads people say they hate Rick and Morty.

It's a brilliant plan, brilliant. Only one mistake... it's fucking retarded.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.