[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the hell do these shitty animated films keep getting funded?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: share.jpg (97KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
share.jpg
97KB, 1200x630px
How the hell do these shitty animated films keep getting funded? You know just the ones.
>>
tell me what you didn't like about it
>>
>>81581978

TRUMP SUPPORTERS BTFO
>>
>>81581978

>worldwide Box office $217 million and not finished yet

I dont think you're cut out for the business world anon.
>>
>>81581978

Because people have children, children are morons, and these morons demand to see boss baby or something and scream and shout until their exasperated parents take them
>>
>>81581978
Because most people don't know how to parent properly so they just set their kids down in front of a shitty movie while they play candy crush saga
>>
>>81582117
yiur a moron binch
>>
>Studio needs miney
>Make dumb shit
>Market to kids
>Kids are dumb
>Kids watch with parents
>2 tickets for kid (one for kid, one for parent)
>Studio makes much money
>???
>Cancer
>>
Eurobait. They laugh at anything, they still think the Benny Hill theme is funny.
>>
>>81581978
>release capeshit
>one person buys one ticket
>release animated baby movie
>one person buys four tickets for entire family
>>
>>81581978

they make shitloads of money Sherlock
>>
>>81582090
what does Trump have to do with this?
>>
>>81582217
>Movie is about baby boss
>Trump is a boss
>Trump is a baby
>Movie is about Trump
>>
File: 1442274620388.jpg (350KB, 1870x827px) Image search: [Google]
1442274620388.jpg
350KB, 1870x827px
>>81582173
This.
>>
>>81582273
Boss Baby is the hero of the movie
>>
>>81582340
Further proving my point
>>
Isn't Boss Baby a bad example for this? I heard it's actually supposed to be pretty clever and for all age groups unlike shit like Smurves or Alvin and the Chipmunks.
>>
>>81581978
At least the cast is white
>>
Im watching this shit as we speak on kodi with my kid.

Serious question did someone hear Baldwin doing his boss role on 30 Rock and make this film based on that.
>>
>>81582405
it's fun and has a lot of interesting stuff visually because the "real life" stuff is combined with the little kid's imagination and interpretation of what's going on but the moral of the story is that the family unit is important (the family is all white) the blonde green eyed baby is the hero and also a bit at the baby factory implies there can only be either male or female babies so maybe they it shit reviews because of the "traditional values"
>>
>>81582151
this
i'm a manager at a cinema, most parents just buy tickets for their kids, shove them in the theater and gtfo to have 2 hours of quiet
>>
Because the target demographic isn't 20yo neckbeards on 4chan who are too smart for it. It's 8 year olds who've never seen a talking baby before and think it's funny.
>>
>>81581978
this was great and refreshing seeing no gays or minorities propaganda etc
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.