[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In all seriousness, is Ellen Page the only actress with artistic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

In all seriousness, is Ellen Page the only actress with artistic integrity?
>gets massively popular starring in tiny indie films she genuinely enjoys
>milks Hollywood to make millions of dollars in just three years
>goes right back to starring in tiny indie films she genuinely enjoys
Based.
>>
>>81580464
You sound like you're mildly retarded. She just didn't get any big roles and that's about it.
>>
>>81580464
She can't act, she's stiff AF. That's why she's doing "indie" (bad) shit
>>
>>81580464
>get popular by playing a preggo teen right during the 'teen mom' fad
>get a few large roles and gain popularity
>instantly use this popularity to spout opinions to whoever will listen
>stop getting roles
>>
>let me ignore the fact that she looks like a perpetual teenager and wouldn't fit in 99% of rolls unless they shoehorn in

yeah maybe you're wrong
>>
youre describing personal integrity, not artistic integrity
>>
ACT
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (34KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
34KB, 480x360px
>TIL ellen page was in trailer park boys
>>
>>81580464

you mean

>comes out as gay and never gets mainstream work again

dykes btfo
>>
>>81580889
>"indie" (bad)
>>>/r/movies
>>
>>81580508
If that were true then why would she do tiny indie films immediately following and sometimes even concurrent to big Hollywood movies? Why would she do a huge blockbuster like Inception around the same time as something small like Super? She clearly just goes for roles she's passionate about.
>>
>>81580464
>>milks Hollywood to make millions of dollars in just three years
>artistic integrity

wat
>>
File: Ricky_smokesletsgo.jpg (30KB, 500x335px) Image search: [Google]
Ricky_smokesletsgo.jpg
30KB, 500x335px
>>81581042
holy fuck
10/10 kino actress confirmed

why did she shit all over her own career working with David Cage?
>>
>>81581112
Not all indie is bad, just the ones she has been doing lately
>>
>>81581042
>>81581186
>not already knowing this
>>
>>81580464
no because she would have done good films while she was in hollywood
>>
>>81581186
Beyond was the pinnacle of video game kino, my plebeian friend.
https://youtu.be/RRIiemBbjXI
>>
>>81581133
>If that were true then why would she do tiny indie films immediately following and sometimes even concurrent to big Hollywood movies?
Greed.
>>
>>81580508
she was one of the main characters in inception bro
>>
>>81581520
I mean after getting a few big roles. She just worked on whatever opportunities were presented to her, without much control of it.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.