[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"In an act of desperation, Jeff Varner outed the closeted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: jeffff.jpg (131KB, 596x395px) Image search: [Google]
jeffff.jpg
131KB, 596x395px
>"In an act of desperation, Jeff Varner outed the closeted Transgender man of his tribe, Zeke Smith."
>"Varner claimed that the simple act of hiding your life choices, such as the Mastectomy and hormone treatments of F2M gender reassignment, made Smith untrustworthy."
>"When the remaining members of the tribe came to Varner's defense, he quickly defended his position, stating the bountiful collection of LGBT friends he has and advocates for in North Carolina."

Best season of Survivor yet.

Is Jeff Varner... dare I say it... our gay?
>>
File: Trannies in a nutshell.jpg (312KB, 1051x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Trannies in a nutshell.jpg
312KB, 1051x1080px
>having LGBT friends

>tl;dr: I don't give a fuck whether or not you read it
>>
>>81578610
I didn't read this
>>
>>81578610
tons of science in that screengrab. i'm glad you recognize its unassailable wisdom
>>
>Zeke, when I first saw him I thought, that's a lesbian with a mustache.
>>
File: 1479405542366.png (781KB, 968x758px) Image search: [Google]
1479405542366.png
781KB, 968x758px
>>81578523
Wait, Zeke Smith was the tranny, and Jeff Varner outed him, so the tribe came to Varner's defence (???), and then Smith (or Varner inexplicably) assured everyone he had lots of tranny friends, but ultimately Varner is the gay one?
I haven't seen any of this show but I'm really fucking confused right now
>>
Wut
>>
>>81578610
That's creative.
>>
>>81578725
OP wrote it up wrong. The tribe came to Zeke's defense and Varner brought up that he has a ton of tranny friends.

Then the tribe unanimously voted out Varner without even having a formal vote.
>>
>>81578523
If this is what Varner looks like now, how old and shitty looking is Hatch going to be in the winners season?
>>
Ugly looking woman
>>
Never would of guessed in a million years. He's done well.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.