[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>record scratch >freeze frame >Well, I know what you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: thor-ragnarok.jpg (61KB, 827x350px) Image search: [Google]
thor-ragnarok.jpg
61KB, 827x350px
>record scratch
>freeze frame
>Well, I know what you are thinking. How did this happen?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAH
>>
>>81568722
>Well, it's kind of a long story...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHA
>>
Hello joker
>>
>*record scratch*
>*freeze frame*
>"Ugh... Where do I begin?"
>"So, you're probably wondering who the loser tied up in chains and dangling over a fiery pit of eternal torment is."
>"I'll give you a hint: he ain't Michael Jackson."
>Archive footage of Thriller
>"Though I can do a pretty good moonwalk, when I'm not about to die."
>Back to Thor
>"Yep, that's right: I'm the loser. But that wasn't always the case."
>"Just a week ago, I had it all. A mystical hammer made of Uru metal, a spot on the greatest superteam on Midgard... Heck, I even had Natalie Portman!"
>Still of Natalie Portman in Leon, The Professional
>"Woah, woah, woah! Not that Natalie Portman!"
>Shots of Natalie Portman in the previous Thor movies
>"Yeah, that one..."
>"Here's a recipe for a bad Thor day..."
>Shots of Hela
>"Take one SERIOUSLY screwed up demon goddess..."
>Shots of Grandmaster and Valkyrie
>"Mix in a slave-trading grandmaster and his hot psycho bodyguard..."
>Shots of Loki
>"And top it all off with a dash of my dweeby little brother."
>"It all started out so simple. But I guess the universe has a way of Ragnaroking your socks off."
>VHS rewind backwards through the movie
>One Week by Barenaked Ladies starts playing
>>
>>81568722
DCucks are THIS mad that a tertiary Marvel flick is going to out-gross their flagship team up movie
>>
>>81570775

I thought this was funny even if nobody else did
>>
>we come from the land of the ice and snow starts playing
>>
>>81568722
It never froze frame though.
>>
>>81572841
>to fight the Hulk, sing and cry
>>
>>81568722
still gonna be better than anything DC ever put out
>>
>>81568722
>>81568862
>actually finds marvel quips funny
kys my man
>>
>>81570775
The only thing missing is something about the Hulk.
I laughed, though.
>>
>>81568722
You're pretty basic there Jim
>>
>>81570775
>>Still of Natalie Portman in Leon, The Professional
>>"Woah, woah, woah! Not that Natalie Portman!"
>>Shots of Natalie Portman in the previous Thor movies
You missed a *tape rewinding sound effect* in there
>>
>>81568722
Mad because all they have is Eisenberg and Leto
>>
>>81570775

>(you)
>>
>>81568722
>Well, I know what you are thinking. How did this happen?
No, I'm thinking I don't really fucking care. You're an idiot and you're gonna fight a giant angry orc from the Warcraft movie in a stupid inane scene with no real resolution then win in the end and remake your hammah with a cosmic power stone cube crystal rock of wishing.

Who the hell cares about you two? Hulk got beaten by Iron Man, and you got your ass handed to you by Kurse and would be dead if Loki didn't have a black hole in his pocket.

Your character has no character and is uninteresting. Peter Quill had more character development before he had 5 sentences out of his mouth after his dance.
>>
>>81570775
Watched Deadpool the other week, cringed all the way til the end. Actually lost interest so much I paused and did other shit for maybe an hour somewhere in the middle. It never got better. I smirked, I think, twice during the whole thing and some of the action was acceptable. Other than that just terrible all around.
>>
>>81570775
>But I guess the universe has a way of Ragnaroking your socks off.
>>
File: 1484271413641.gif (99KB, 271x226px) Image search: [Google]
1484271413641.gif
99KB, 271x226px
>>81570775
I know I shouldn't have laughed, but I did.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.