[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPH SXUS0_1c

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: america.jpg (76KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
america.jpg
76KB, 1280x720px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPHSXUS0_1c
>>
He had me up until he started talking about how America used to be great. When was America ever great? After the revolutionary war when we were committing genocide against the natives and utilizing African Americans as slaves? After WW2 when we, along with the Soviets pushed the human race to the brink of armageddon?

No nation is ever "great". This is the biggest lie we've ever told ourselves as a society. Nations are nothing more than a collection of people and there are no great or small people- just people. People can do great things yes, but they can also do evil things. As nations we tend to do too much of the latter.
And why are Americans so obsessed with being the "greatest"? Why are other nations? It's not a fucking competition. This is life, this is humanity. We should be trying to be the best that we can and if we are, then it doesn't if we're the "greatest" or not. Let's drop the jingoist bullshit and start acting not like Americans or Chinese or Russians but like human beings.
>>
America was only great for 21 years.
>>
>>81568087
Many Americans know this too, esp in the last 15 years as we've watched so many things go wrong that it is becoming hard to ignore. Endless wars of choice, ballooning deficits, the failure of our health care system (high prices, inhuman and terrible coverage), the illusion of democracy shredded (the plutocratic nature of our government is much more transparent now), blatant election fraud, etc.

Everytime Obama (who I voted for) gives a speech about this being the greatest country in the world I want to puke. He doesn't respect us enough to be honest with us. If a president said 'we have serious problems we need to work on' that would be great. But we never get that. We get baseless platitudes which assume we are too stupid to understand what is going on in the world while the real problems in this country go unsolved year after year.
>>
>>81568012
>Canada has freedom

Where?
>>
>>81568012
Freedom portion of the rant is stupid, the US is still the only nation on Earth (as far as I know) which actually maintains TRUE freedom of speech and expression. Most """free"""" Euro countries can have you fined and/or arrested for saying things the state doesn't like, an ironic twist considering a lot of it is in the name of anti-fascism.
>>
File: 1486374806281.jpg (100KB, 498x460px) Image search: [Google]
1486374806281.jpg
100KB, 498x460px
>>81568054
As a non American I can tell you that you are still the best the west and the world has to offer, not perfect but certainly the best. Stop being a self hating cultural Marxist nu male.
>>
>>81568054

I liked your intro which had a vibe of "let's tear some shit down" but then you started building up your own simplistic garbage bullshit philosophy and for that you gotta kys my man
>>
>>81568110
They hand pick all our Presidents (which are strictly cosmetics) so there's not a chance in hell (which doesn't exist, so no chance whatsoever) that one will ever truly 'fix' anything.

Also I wanted to point out that, since H.W. Bush, the president after the previous one has always been from the """""opposite""""" party. I think this is some kind of psychological warfare against us, as if to make us say that the last president was shit, so we should vote the other party to make things better, and thus setting in motion an endless cycle that simulates choice on the voters' part. The only result is we're still in more shit this year than in the last 4 to 8 years.

I saw literally no difference between the Bush admin, the Obama admin, and so far this admin. Just the same shit on repeat like shitty reruns (which is pretty much what the media boils down to, reruns of the same show).
>>
>>81568227
Hows that even an argument?

I live in central Europe and anywhere you go is still 1st world country living. Universal healthcare, free education, high taxes, high security, cultured and educated people. Traditional society with some more globalist influences recently in bigger cities.

Now compare that to the US:

>shit education (even when you pay 100k for it)
>shit healthcare (even if you pay 10k insurance a year)
>shit groceries/food/chemicals in everything
>no culture
>no traditions
>police state
>neo-fascist government with retarded hippie/redneck population
>2/3 of population overweight or obese
>dumbest people in the world
>ugly
>loud
>annoying

The USA is a fucking joke.
>>
>>81568227
Funny how often people, especially Americans themselves, forget that our country probably is the best place in the entire world to be.
>>
>>81568012
why doesn't be bring up how black people are more often than night - plights to their own communities and a massive drain on welfare/civil services which they often abuse intentionally. also, they commit high numbers of crimes and push drugs
>>
>>81568376
Except for all other first world countries.
>>
>>81568355
>criticizes the US
>doesn't even live there
Let me guess you're a self hating refugees welcome kraut that's been trained to believe importing millions of low skill, low IQ Muslims that will eventually out breed you and strain your welfare state until it eventually collapses is a good thing. Why don't you stop paying people not to work and start contributing your fare share to the NATO budget.
>>
>>81568355
Sorry, but lack of culture and tradition is probably the main reason the US is better than your shit country. Anyone can succeed here and be American. Your shit country probably looks at anyone not from there a second rate citizen, maybe even an "invader destroying your shit culture", and most countries are inherently against integration.

>>81568495
You sound bitter you lack our American Freedomâ„¢.
>>
>>81568355
Not even American or him, but
>shit education when you pay 100k for it
No.
>shit healthcare when you pay 10k insurance a year
No.
>no culture
>no traditions
Memes.
>police state
>neo-fascist government
No. Babby's first use of buzzwords.
>dumbest people in the world
Good luck quantifying "intelligence". Go with something more concrete, like scientific accomplishments or something.
>ugly
Compared to what and how do you even judge this?
>loud
>annoying
Are you the Euro on /int/ who always makes threads complaining about American tourists trying to make smalltalk?
>>
goddamn i WANT A BROWN MAN TO FUCK MY DAUGHTER
>>
>>81568227
You are a self hating faggot, stay in your corner Pablo
>>
File: 1468551438631.jpg (94KB, 526x526px) Image search: [Google]
1468551438631.jpg
94KB, 526x526px
>>81568012
Aaron Sorkin's writing is always hilarious
>>
>>81568657
No I just think western culture is superior and America still offers the best version of that. Europeans had their freedoms neutered after WW2, western Europe at least.
>>
>>81568725
>western culture is superior

How is a culture with no respect a "superior" culture?
>>
Americans are obsessed with muh freedumbs
Europeans are obsessed with muh progress

Both approaches inevitably lead to trash cultures, as we can see today.
>>
>>81568012

jeff bridges always looks like he at least has two turds in his colon interacting and mixing into a completely new breed of turd that is extra-foreign and antagonistic to the human body
>>
>>81568981
didn't like florida, xi?
>>
File: 1423395426232.jpg (108KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
1423395426232.jpg
108KB, 601x601px
Nightly non-American support group thread.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.