[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Whoops, we made our antagonist way too badass and likable:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: nightmanagercddmsf.jpg (195KB, 1264x711px) Image search: [Google]
nightmanagercddmsf.jpg
195KB, 1264x711px
>Whoops, we made our antagonist way too badass and likable: The Series
>>
I was a little disappointed with the ending, but at least it surprised me.
>>
>>81566630
tommy was a shit cast choice.
>>
I liked Tom's character but everyone else on the good guy side was repulsive
>>
>>81566630
He did literally nothing wrong.
>>
>>81566655
Too bad the ending is meaningless now because theyre making a 2nd season and Hugh Laurie is returning
>>
>>81566655

I thought it was funny how they tried to make Roper a villain in the last episode in the most British possible way: make him an Arab hating racist and a woman beater
>>
>>81566630
The antagonist had his girlfriend tortured for crossing him. It's a poor reflection on your character that you found him likable beyond that.

>>81566655
>le happy ending
It was pretty lacklustre, yeah.
>>
>>81566736

Hopefully Roper will get away with it this time while the British government bureaucrats get flayed alive
>>
Can I have my deep south blues kino starring Laurie before he loses whatever strands of hair he's got left?

Fuck, just have him giving a guitar to a black kid in some shitty music biopic. I'll take that.
>>
>>81566745

See this you cuckold:

>>81566736
>>
>>81566786
I can't fathom going through life as dim as you are.

It makes it even worse that Hugh Laurie is back, given that the ending of the first season. I get that you're a homo who wanks off to Hugh Laurie, but that doesn't excuse poor writing.
>>
>>81566741

Brits are notorious cucks
>>
>>81566736
That actually makes it better imo. Gives them a chance to untidy the excessively tidy ending.
>>
>>81566630
>ywn be that stylish
>tfw no comfy rich life in the Mediterranean
>>
>>81566630
This was so incredibly generic and by the numbers, I don't understand the praise at all.
>>
>>81566741
>ignoring the episode where he bombs people
>>
>>81566883

The producers gave off the vibe of being scared to follow the book because it might deter normies that only watch for "omg glamour, i listened to I need a gangster once, im so thug, im 12 btw rawr xD".
>>
>>81566898

They're fucking bedouin cossacks living in the desert who gives a shit
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.