[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I like this show but how come they didn't come under any

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: atlanta-tv-show.jpg (165KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
atlanta-tv-show.jpg
165KB, 800x500px
I like this show but how come they didn't come under any scrutiny for making that trans phobic episode? I thought they would have been crucified for it.
>>
If media critics call out blacks they will be labelled racist and coloreds are a higher caste than trannies on the progressive hierarchy
>>
>>81562778
Kill yourself shill. You're not slick.
>>
>trans phobic episode
I don't think it was a whole episode, and I don't think it was all that "transphobic."
>>
Black Privilege
>>
>>81562778
What transphobic ep? The talk show one?
>>
>>81562892

It was definitely the whole episode.

That black kid pretending to a be a 30 year old white male was clearly making fun of the whole "identifying" as something as culture. Paper Boi was presented as the voice of reason too and was saying he should be able to think that trans people are weird. Black people have never been accepting of all that trans and gay stuff.
>>
>>81562892
Yeah kill yourself shill
>>
Black people are allowed to make fun anything they want.
>>
>>81562925
K>>81562945

Kill yourself
>>
>>81562861
>>81562953
>>81562976

r u ok?
>>
>>81562778
>>81562892
>>81562925
>>81562945
samefag shill
>>
>>81562945
I'm pretty sure it did have a lukewarm reception though. I remember being surprised that a lot of the usual review sites gave it mostly B's and I'm pretty sure it had to do with trans stuff.
>>
File: in44.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
in44.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>>81562778
>trans phobic

fuck off
>>
>>81563044
dumb frog poster
>>
>>81563407
Kek, what do the Israeli negro puppets have to say about the bogus Israeli made up mental illness?
>>
>>81563471

They agreed with it being a made up mental illness. Which is why I was curious about the lack of outrage.
>>
>>81562945
The black kid identifying as a white man was making fun of Eliza Dolezal, who was a white woman pretending to be a black woman to be a leader of her local NAACP chapter. It's making fun of ultra liberal white people who think they understand what it's like to be black and the few who believe they are black because they immerse themselves in black culture and thus they're transracial.

It's not talking about transgender at all, which is a real thing.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.