[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I saw the first episode of the new season of Twin Peaks earlier

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

I saw the first episode of the new season of Twin Peaks earlier this week. I have no proof. Ask me anything. Don't really care about the NDA, no one knows me.
>>
Is it good?
>>
was it better than Legion ep1?
>>
>>81561814
It was. It didn't really feel like the old show and it didn't really feel like FWWM. A more realistic Hannibal, maybe.
>>
File: fwwm169.jpg (68KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
fwwm169.jpg
68KB, 720x405px
>>81561767
Nice bait
In any case, this is now a TP general
>>
>>81561864

Does it have goofy humor to balance out the dark and weird stuff? Does it have lots of nudity and sex because it's on Showtime? How are James and Nadine in this?
>>
>>81561962
It was funny in an upsetting way, kind of like Blue Velvet. And surprise, none of the original cast is in the first episode and most of it doesn't take place in Twin Peaks.
>>
>>81561864
>A more realistic Hannibal, maybe.
apply yourself, OP
>>
>>81561890
Tremayne did nothing wrong
>>
>>81562364
Sorry I guess that wasn't very descriptive. It feels dark and dirty and violent and loud.
>>
>>81562305
Are you a big TP fan then? Based on the episode do you have high hopes for the rest?
>>
>>81561767
do you have to watch the old seasons to understand the new ones?

the old show didn't age well at all, its unwatchable
>>
>>81563306
Utmost laugh
>>
Did you watch part 1 and 2 or just part 1? I think it still would make some sense that the first part would not feature Twin Peaks since FWWM the first 30 minutes or so featured a mirror-like version of Twin Peaks at it's introduction with Kiefer.

But the premiere will feature both part 1 and 2, so I'm just asking, you know
>>
What is it with this show and cucking? Shut-in cucks James. James cucks Bobby, Mike, and that old chick's husband from season 2. Bobby cucks Leo. Leo simultaneously cucks Bobby. Ed cucks Hank. Mike cucks Ed. Dick cucks Andy. Ben Horne cucks Martell and Donna's father and Bobby. Gordon cucks Bobby. Cooper cucks Earle. Jacque cucks Bobby. Leland cucks Bobby. For that matter, probably dozens of strangers and probably half the town has sucked Bobby.
>>
is the intro credits the same shots/same song as original series?
>>
>>81564919
Jesus Christ the only thing you faggots talk is about is "cucking". Why the fuck are you so obsessed with it?
>>
>>81565068
Because they're faggots.
>>
>>81564919
not a single one of those is an actual example of cuckoldry.
learn what a word means before you go spewing it everywhere like /pol/'s retarded pet parrot.
>>
>>81562305
Since you said none of the original cast show up in the first episode, who does show up? And what actor new to TP were you most impressed with or most curious about their character?
>>
>>81561767
>Don't really care about the NDA, no one knows me
Go big then, spoil the entire plot of first episode
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.