[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any one disappointed by the lack of massive rape scenes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

Any one disappointed by the lack of massive rape scenes in holocaust movies?
>>
>>81561394

Check out Uwe Boll's Holocaust movie, or The Grey Zone if you want something classier.
>>
Very, VERY disappointed. Anne frankly I won't stand for it any longer.
>>
>>81561473
You seemed determined, what will be you final solution to this problem?
>>
>>81561473
lel
>>
File: Goyim, Please.png (65KB, 574x600px) Image search: [Google]
Goyim, Please.png
65KB, 574x600px
>>81561519
Still working on that one. The first and second solutions I came up weren't that promising, but the third one seems quite all reich.
>>
I remember some white nationalist saying that Russian Jews would have black American soldiers rape the captured German women trying to flee after the war ended, I find it very hard to believe that white American soldiers would just look the other way and let this happen.
>>
>>81561473
>>81561519
>>81561584
This is why I hate Reddit
>>
File: Literally Reddit The Image.jpg (66KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Literally Reddit The Image.jpg
66KB, 600x450px
>>81561844
>being angry about a particular website
>being angry because one or more visitors at this website are suspected of frequently visiting the aforementioned website

Here's how it is, friendo. You're not going to like it, but all I offer is the truth.

You can not stop the oncoming tide of what you perceive to be "le randum post-millennial newfag summercancer tourists" from coming to this site. Or any site. Or any nation. Ever. Our numbers are too strong.

What you CAN do, however, is this. You can take a giant step back from yourself and ask, "all this crying about the past, all this whining about the present and all this despair for the future - does it make me a genuinely happy person? Does my knowledge of the idiocracy enlighten me? Does it hold me and reassure me on a cold night?"

Chances are, everyone who desperately clings to the "good old days", the answers to these questions probably aren't what you would refer to as "positive". Chances are, you probably fucking HATE yourself. Why don't you do something that distracts you from your smug, arrogant self-righteousness, for a change?

Take up a hobby. Take a walk. Lift. Oh, you'd be surprised how much better you feel, after a few weeks of doing a nice, light weights program to get those joints and muscles moving.

Maybe then there'd be less of you insipid, whining cunts making posts like this.

We are memes. We are fun. We are Rick & Morty's szechuan sauce. We are the NEW 4chan. Midnight narwhal bacon for LIFE.
>>
File: 1417415488572.gif (2MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
1417415488572.gif
2MB, 320x180px
>>81561883
read a paragraph and got bored

try again redditor
>>
File: fuckin nailed it.gif (1MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
fuckin nailed it.gif
1MB, 200x200px
>>81561954
I hear ya. Nevar forget. Szechuan?

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0H5WI9yjAwL
>>
>>81561883
>pratt is reddit
>pro-gun
>christian, literally prayed over his disabled son
>married to white blonde 100% aryan woman
>didn't join the hollywood anti trump train
>was respectful about the electin
>actual hunter, kills deer to feed his son

I've never ever understood this desu
>>
>>81562082
wtf i love chris pratt now
>>
>married to white blonde 100% aryan woman

Ana Faris really isn't something to brag about, just saying.
>>
>>81561394
theres only so much fiction you can put in a story, no one will believe it if you add more
>>
>>81561394

>allied army found the concentration camps
>>
File: 1492020662471.jpg (504KB, 1548x1696px) Image search: [Google]
1492020662471.jpg
504KB, 1548x1696px
>>81561394
I'm disappointed they never show the roller coaster. Maybe the effects budget would be too high?
>>
File: 1429270764112.jpg (343KB, 594x342px) Image search: [Google]
1429270764112.jpg
343KB, 594x342px
>>81562538
is all true, the ovens, the coaster.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.