[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Make a Power Rangers movie >Most of it is teenage angst

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: Power-Rangers-Image101.jpg (225KB, 900x585px) Image search: [Google]
Power-Rangers-Image101.jpg
225KB, 900x585px
>Make a Power Rangers movie
>Most of it is teenage angst and maybe like 15 minutes of Sentai battles
>Rita Repulsa's objective reads like a fucking YouTube Poop

Who thought this was a good idea?
>>
>>81559842
I like how aggressively sexual the female suits are
>>
>>81559842
>>Most of it is teenage angst and maybe like 15 minutes of Sentai battles
Try rewatching Power Rangers sometime, most of it is teenage drama in the first place.
>>
People really think the franchise was any better before this movie, huh?
>>
>>81559842
it was absolute trash, ill stick to the series
>>
>>81560634

it's literally 50/50, count the minutes
>>
>>81559842

TRINI IS THICC
I WANNA STICC
>>
>>81560674

This. I remember being amped for the 1995 movie (even saw it in the theater) and getting pissed at how terrible it was. You know you fucked up when even a little kid without a frame of reference doesn't like your movie.
>>
File: full-kim.jpg (262KB, 778x1600px) Image search: [Google]
full-kim.jpg
262KB, 778x1600px
Power Rangers thread= Kimberly Worshipping
>>
File: 1490449180558.png (1MB, 1134x928px) Image search: [Google]
1490449180558.png
1MB, 1134x928px
Tommy a shit
>>
>>81560674
Space, Time Force and RPM were pretty good desu
>>
>>81561010
Most people praising the "original" Power Rangers (most people don't even know MM had more than one season) didn't even watch it.

The sheer amount of stock footage shamelessly repeated through those three seasons should be reason enough to consider it a weak entry, if it wasn't the first or the most iconic of the series.
>>
File: kimberly hart 2.jpg (239KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
kimberly hart 2.jpg
239KB, 1000x1500px
>>81561359
>>
>>81559842
I...liked it. I'm serious. I thought it was a good movie. Yeah it probably would have been nice to have more scenes have them actually being Rangers. At the same time though I do appreciate that the movie actually took a lot of time to develop the characters. And all the actors gave good performances. And while there may not have been a lot of action, the action we did get was good IMO. It was well-shot. There was absolutely no shaky cam and it didn't look like a complete clusterfuck like the Bayformer movies. And it was just plain fun. Hopefully we get more Ranger action in the sequel, if we get one that is.

There were things I didn't like. I thought Brian Tyler's score came off as a bit generic and I felt it needed to pack more punch. And while I don't dislike the suits as much after seeing them in action, I still feel there could be some tweaking. Also while I was okay with Power by Kanye West being played in one of the trailers, I was not okay with it being played in the actual movie during the big battle scene. Just didn't fit IMO. Also they composed a rendition of the Power Rangers theme for the movie yet they only played it during the end credits.
Come on that shit should have been playing during the morphed fight scenes or/and the zords/megazord battle.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_o-cdQ1BzRM
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.