[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>You're now about to win an Oscar. What will your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 9

File: 2014 AVN Awards Show.jpg (157KB, 720x400px) Image search: [Google]
2014 AVN Awards Show.jpg
157KB, 720x400px
>You're now about to win an Oscar.

What will your acceptance speech be?
>>
>>81556266
Something along the lines of TSUUUUUUU
>>
>>81556266
I deserved this, fags. Thanks.
>>
>>81556266
Moonlight deserved this award
>>
Something similar to this class act
https://youtu.be/O0Q_nyjuEak
>>
>>81556266
Thanks for the award. I worked hard to make this movie and I appreciate this hard work has been recognized. It's a shame though that the hard work of a man such as Mel Gibson will never be recognized because you dirty fucking kikes blacklisted him from Hollywood after ONE (1) drunken rant. He made fucking braveheart. He made apocalypto. We could've had so many good fucken movies but look what you dirty fucken Jews have done. He goes into hiding for years and when he returns what? Some straight to DVD quality shit where he's practically kissing your feet. You fuckers wouldn't even let him be in the hangover but you had convicted rapist mike Tyson jump in no problems. Fuck off with that bullshit I want good movies, now Mel is getting old and he's losing the magic, you fuckers robbed the world of some quality fucking kino and I'll never forgive you for that. A goddamn shame and a fuckin travesty, you should all be ashamed of yourselves. Don't get me started on what you fuckers did to Gary oldman when he suggested we let mel come back, he was back on the news next day on his hands and knees saying how you rotten kikes are gods chosen people and how he hopes you don't take away his mansion wife money and kids. You all disgust me, I made this oscar bait trash just so I could get up here and say this shit I don't even like fuckin directing shit is terrible. I wanna thank all those who made this possible, the cast and crew were fantastic and this wouldn't have been possible without you, thank you.
>>
Thanks
>>
Bane?
>>
>https://youtu.be/EJHWFXP3fe4
>>
File: IMG_9067.jpg (84KB, 887x686px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9067.jpg
84KB, 887x686px
>>81556266
>"/pol/ was right."
>>
File: greg_lansky.png (963KB, 1439x1639px) Image search: [Google]
greg_lansky.png
963KB, 1439x1639px
>>81556266
Is that greg lansky in the background?
>>
You are not your job, you're not how much money you have in the bank. You are not the car you drive. You're not the contents of your wallet. You are not your fucking khakis. You are all singing, all dancing crap of the world.
>>
File: 1491170694893.png (643KB, 560x671px) Image search: [Google]
1491170694893.png
643KB, 560x671px
Just puke and walk away while leaving the award, never coming back to get it.
>>
Honestly?

Can't hide her from Schneider.
>>
>>81556266
I would raise it in the air say "appreciate it" then walk off.
>>
>This is a big award

Watch as my face gets added to a million bane edits and I get immortalized in meme history
>>
>>81556713
The always humble, Kanye
>>
I would unironically either use my platform to say some P(atrician)rogressive shit I believe in like animal rights, or cede it to someone more qualified, not unlike Brando. Who needs to admiration, it's vain.
>>
>I would never clap
>>
>>81556266
I have no gf good night
>>
File: Druken rant.gif (2MB, 410x210px) Image search: [Google]
Druken rant.gif
2MB, 410x210px
I would drunkenly stumble on stage and accept the award and say how the losers need to work harder to be at my level of creativity. Then thank the academy for voting
>>
>Say nothing, just take the trophy and walk of stage
>>
>>81556266
manuel ferrara is a retard. the way he fucks is absolutely abhorrent
>>
I'd like to think I'd pull a smooth Pesci.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0Q_nyjuEak

But I'd probably trip walking off the stage while spaghetti explodes out of my pockets.
>>
>>81556266
Traps aren't gay
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIVq2upE028
>>
But seriously folks, I wanna thank my idol, Woody Allen, one of America's greatest filmmakers, for inspiring my love of film.

For more than 60 years he's made us laugh, made us cry, traversed genres, worked with some of our greatest actors and provided some of the most inspired writing and direction. His influence in comedy is vast.

It's no secret he's gotten a bad rap the last couple decades, and I for one think it's shameful..shameful that allegations, having more than once been proven false, hang over his head and taint the appreciation the so called "Academy" should have for this man and his art. - My times up? Yeah, whatever play me out- Our Bergman, our Fellini- Wood- get your hands offa me, get your-
>>
> I would self-righteously take everyone to task to promote a movement just to win virtue points
>>
>>81556266
"Gas the kikes race war now"
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.