[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bill Burr throws down the gauntlet on MGTOW - Men Going Thei

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

Bill Burr throws down the gauntlet on MGTOW - Men Going Their Own Way. Agree or disagree?

https://youtu.be/PpisuUkxh2w
>>
>>81556231
Mgtow is a new founded scheme, the acronym is code for white genocide
>>
>>81556285
Jew*
>>
>>81556231
you keep making the same thread fuck off shill
>>
MGTOW is very similar to obese feminists who say they're "giving up on men". It's an incredible case of sour grapes. Also, it came from Australia? Was MGTOW just one giant shitpost?
>>
>>81556231
>actually listening to bill "throw my friends under the bus" burr
>>
>>81556231
It's exactly the kind of shit that fat virgins on the internet rush to because it seems to "have all the answers." It could probably be used practically if you were an actual normal person who doesn't have problems with women but maybe trouble at having priorities. But I'm gona guess 99% of the time it's followed by /R9k/ weirdos
>>
doesn't Bill make baking videos on youtube while his black layabout girlfriend chides him in the background?

yeah he seems like a good archetype for modern masculinity
>>
File: qt peruvian.jpg (250KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
qt peruvian.jpg
250KB, 2048x1365px
>>81556231

>Men going their own way

They act like they had a choice to never be around women. fuckin dweebs kek
>>
I could listen to him attempt to read all day long.
Fuck it is too damn funny.
>>
>>81557438
Nia is such a hypocritical piece of shit. Her dad is a wealthy talent manager, she went to private schools growing up, and she lives off the dime of a white guy while watching shitty reality tv.

Then she spouts a ton of BLM and feminist shit and tries to pretend she's intelligent.
>>
>>81556231
Incel by another name, pathetic.
>>
>>81558605
if to taste here pusy i woud b heven
>>
>>81556231
Most marriages go down the toilet, but I suppose Bill's one is the exception and he has figured it aaaaall out. Nia would never do anything to fuck him over.

Will be some great stand up though in like 10 15 years when he's just some bitter old cunt screaming in some bar that he wouldn't have to do malls if Nia wouldn't spend all his money.
>>
>>81556231
Good lord he had such a flimsy pathetic argument it almost made MGTOW seem like a good thing.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.