[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT movies /tv/ memed you into watching >Wild goose chase

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

ITT movies /tv/ memed you into watching

>Wild goose chase
>Deliberately putting many lives at risk for the sole purpose of pride and arrogance
>Letting his hubris come between his friendship with the doctor
>Almost getting a doctor, arguably the most valuable person on the ship next to the captain, killed
>>
>>81540449
t. woman
>>
>>81540545
t. virgin
>>
>>81540449
YOU FORGET YOURSELF, SIR!!
>>
>>81540449
>what is following orders
>>
>>81542185
this
>>
>>81542824
>what is following orders

something the protagonist of the film wasn't doing.
>>
File: back to reddit.png (1KB, 330x42px) Image search: [Google]
back to reddit.png
1KB, 330x42px
>>81540449
You've found your way onto the wrong site lady
>>
>>81540449
fukin woman
>>
>>81540449
>Almost getting a doctor, arguably the most valuable person on the ship next to the captain, killed
>heads for land the second the Doctor is shot
Pick one, bitch
>>
>>81545290
>one fucking idiot crewman shoots onto the deck and hits the doctor and doesn't even get lashed to the keel before they set sail
unrealistic desu
>>
I never really "got" this move
>>
>>81545558
it's because you probably have a pair of tits instead of balls.
>>
/tv/ is so dumb sometimes. I know it's a meme to say girls will never understand this movie, but I'm a girl and it's one of my all time favs.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.