[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Its time to fucking go Mr Snyder. You know, its funny I am watching

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1491860432781.png (42KB, 446x373px) Image search: [Google]
1491860432781.png
42KB, 446x373px
Its time to fucking go Mr Snyder.

You know, its funny
I am watching Jurassic Park right now.
I just got to the scene where they are talking about the Raptors and say they should be safe as long as they don't learn to open doors. In the next scene a raptor opens a door and attacks the kids in the kitchen

Snyder is Alan Grant in this scene.
He is looking at Watchmen and saying
'we should be OK and beat Marvel as long as they don't learn to use funny quips and good writing against us'

In the next scene, post Thor era, the Marveloaptor uses strength against him

But unlike the kids in Jurassic Park Snyder didn't escape the kitchen. Nope. Instead the entire Raptor pack, the entire Marvel studio, came in and gutted him with their claws. Now instead of being saved by Jeff Goldblum he is having his carcass picked away by the most brutal predators of the time, quips.

Fuck you Snyder. You are extinct
>>
whom are you quoting
>>
>>81539022

>being so autistic that you can't even watch Jurassic Park without imagining it as a DC vs. Marvel metaphor

/tv/ has ruined you, fella.
>>
Cloister the subhuman shit is awake
>>
>>81539022
Wow you are quite broken.
>>
>>81539059
chad get out CHAD GET OUT CHAD GET OUT CHAD GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>81539022
I bet /co/ would love this
>>
>>81539060
Who the fuck is cloister
>>
>>81539595
a weapons grade shitposter.
>>
>>81539695
ASSuming your the same pusy bitch faggot evertime, why do you keep following me lel
>>
>>81539022
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>81539779
Found the dc cuck
>>
The fact is Marvel will never be more popular than DC. Average Domestic sales say so. WBs is still averaging more money domestically than Marvel. People just have higher expectations for DC movies. and they've already met those expectations, after only their 3rd film they are already an oscar winning franchise. Marvel hasn't even achieved that after 10 years and 14 movies.
they are just flicks to literally turn your brain off bro.

DCEU has made more money and more awards in less than half the time it took marvel. and the DCEU is just getting started while the MCU is finally coming to an end. RIP marvel you had a good run.
>>
File: triggered.png (219KB, 643x546px) Image search: [Google]
triggered.png
219KB, 643x546px
>>81539813
>The fact is Marvel will never be more popular than DC. Average Domestic sales say so.

BTFO
>>
>>81539891
MCU - 14 Movies
DCEU - 3 Movies

>when the marvelshill accidentally proves you right
kek
>>
>>81539982
Marvel has 3 more billion can't you read
>>
>>81539733
I'm not that guy lol
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.