[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bill Burr throws down on MGTOW - Men Going Their Own Way. Ag

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 350
Thread images: 25

File: imagesca5q7sc2.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
imagesca5q7sc2.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
Bill Burr throws down on MGTOW - Men Going Their Own Way. Agree or disagree?

https://youtu.be/PpisuUkxh2w
>>
I can't wait till his negress divorce-rapes him
>>
File: end of civilization.png (2MB, 1653x1110px) Image search: [Google]
end of civilization.png
2MB, 1653x1110px
agree
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_B._Calhoun#Mouse_experiments
>>
I'm MGTOW
>>
>>81536419
Congratulations!
>>
>>81536312
he's such a little bitch now
>>
>>81536312
>married to a niggress
who cares what this cuck thinks
>>
>>81536653
marrying a beautiful black woman is being the opposite of a cuck
>>
File: 1481134869820.gif (708KB, 408x303px)
1481134869820.gif
708KB, 408x303px
>>81536312
I agree with some MGTOW stuff and don't blame some guys for going that way. The hardcore ones are annoying and as bad a feminist imo.
>>
>>81536312
I'm literally MGTOW but I would never call it a movement or anything. I just don't have a lot of patience for women and their bullshit

MGTOW is cancer tho
>>
>>81536726
good bait, but no it isn't. Also she's not beautiful at all
>>
why does he say it's in australia? wtf.
>>
>>81536312
What drugs was he on to think a ginger and an ape mixing their genes was a good idea? Aren't they both pretty old too? Jesus, what a dumbass.
>>
>>81536312
Mgtow is to men what "feminism" is to women
>>
>>81536856
>The hardcore ones are annoying and as bad a feminist imo.

I agree with them being annoying but they're not as bad as feminists. The whole MGTOW movement places emphasis on the individual improving their own life and are a fringe movement. Feminists, however, are supported by the state and media and won't simply let you mind your own business. A MGTOW dude will call you a cuck if you disagree with him, a feminist will have you jailed or lose you your job.

Similar to what this guy said 81536903, it's not really a movement since MGTOW aren't calling for legal or social change, they simply don't feel that their needs are being met and so are withdrawing from the system altogether instead of trying to reform it.
>>
>>81537062
>a feminist will have you jailed or lose you your job
oh my god, shut the fuck up.
>>
>>81537088
But it's true. Do you have any actual argument here?
>>
The MGTOW crowd need to realise that no one is going to miss them.

And if you're doing it because you think you'll be better off, you're lying to yourself.

And this is coming from a complete fucking loser.
>>
>>81537123
how old are you
>>
>>81537088
>ignoring all the false rape allegations and witch hunts
>>
>>81536312

>a movement in Australia

u fukn wot

I have literally never heard any reference to it outside of 4chan.
>>
>>81537151
how about all the actual rape that's never dealt with

oh no lets single out the crazy women who nobody fucking likes because they lie about that shit
>>
>>81537135

He's 17 who just went thru a bunch of "SJW gets DESTROYED by Milo Yianopulous" videos on youtube. I can guarantee that he'll parrot and utilise fringe arguments from people who know more then him. Also, he'll call you a cuck and a libcuck when he loses.
>>
>>81537171
>that's never dealt with
Yeah, if you ignore all the rape kits conducted, jailing of rapists, support groups, and societal condemnation of rape.
>>
>>81537088
It's true though, this chick said she didn't want to have sex with me but I figured she was too dumb to realize that she wanted it so I had sex with her anyway. Next thing I know the cops are giving me grief, I'm getting fired from the job where we both worked, and my family are calling me a disgrace. The world's gone mental.
>>
>>81537192
plenty of it isn't reported out of fear. and the stupid lying bitches who pretend they've been raped make it worse. you think men hate those women, women hate them more.
>>
>>81537123
He doesn't. He'll ignore all the harm the radical feminists do, like making a man publically apologize and damaging hist reputation over wearing a shirt.
>>
someone post the pasta about how Bill realised the marriage was a mistake but it was too late
>>
>>81536312
i agreed with him. Sounded so fucking stupid. 15 year old "ohhh im just done with women!"
Yeah dont get married, but still fuck for christ sakes
>>
File: 1489496324906.jpg (49KB, 364x600px) Image search: [Google]
1489496324906.jpg
49KB, 364x600px
>>81537088
>>81537172
pls

>>81537062
Alright, I agree.
>>
>>81537192

Not him but do you know how hard it is to prove that you were raped? Even with a "rape kit" it's still not conclusive. Not to mention the amount of people that don't go to the hospital out of fear.
>>
>>81537227
You're moving the goalposts. The point was that radical feminists have done more harm to men (and women, as you've pointed out) than what any MGTOW loser has.
>>
mgtow is human trash that didn't belong in the gene pool anyway
>>
Im MGTOW except I pick up girls on tinder for one night stands and randomly txt them once a month when im feeling lonely or bored

A lot of them try and sell me why they should be wife material like theyre interesting or can cook or arent whores but I'm not in the market
>>
>>81537264
That's not in contention. Things fall through the cracks, but there's still individuals doing something about rape all the time. No one's just sitting on their hands doing nothing when this shit comes up.
>>
>>81537271
no i'm not, you brought up false rape allegations and i'm countering with unreported rape. it's called having a conversation.
>The point was that radical feminists have done more harm to men (and women, as you've pointed out) than what any MGTOW loser has.
I agree. I don't agree that a feminist will send you to fucking jail for disagreeing with them.
>>
>>81537311

I'm not denying it but more women get raped then men do. Outside of prison of course (men are doing the rape there). There is a minority of people that don't care about if the person actually raped someone and just want to make their life hell. Which is fucked up but the majority of people are not like that.
>>
>>81537022
He was 48 and she was 37 when they conceived
>>
>visit any mgtow community
>for some reason they're always talking about shitty women are

for a group of people who are "going their own way" you guys sure seem to be obsessed with women still

it's actually pretty funny because I agree with the basic principles of mgtow, but in reality it's just filled with bitter losers who don't care about self improvement at all
>>
>>81537356
Maybe if she quits drinking the kid will only be half retarded.
>>
Show me ONE attractive guy in the movement and I'll never criticise it ever again.

That's what I thought.
>>
>>81537372
some people will always find ways to snipe at eachother.
>>
>why don't girls like me?
>i won't like them back, that'll teach them

i just don't understand the basic premise
>>
File: She_All_Gums_0.jpg (35KB, 597x721px) Image search: [Google]
She_All_Gums_0.jpg
35KB, 597x721px
>>81536726
>beautiful
>>
considering the subject this thread is surprisingly civil for 4chan.
>>
>I will go my own way
>By talking about women 24/7 on the internet

ah yesssss
>>
>>81537372
>>81537417
>>81537447
How are you trying to come across by copy and pasting your post in the same format every other minute?
>>
>>81537356
>He was 48 and she was 37 when they had a doctor fill her full of hormones and injected cum into an egg and implanted that egg inside her vagina

This is probably more accurate given the ages. Women after 35 should honesly be banned from birth. Human rights for the parents but none for the retarded autist unhealthy child.

I just thought of a cool science experiment: How old are the ages of the parents of Olympians when they are conceived?
>>
I think perhaps the biggest irony of the MGTOW phenomena is that despite the movement's call to ignore women and focus on oneself, almost everyone who calls themselves MGTOW became one because of women. Either they were burned by a gf/wife or women never gave them the time of day in the first place. So of course they either stay bitter and wallow in self pity and curse women; in which case they make no difference since they haven't improved their desirability in any way and so are ignored by women.

The second option is that they go hard into the movement and work on improving themselves physically, mentally and financially while using women as pump and dumps. What they don't realize with the latter option, however, is that at that point they've essentially become chads and therefore apart of the system that left them disaffected in the first place. That's not to say that MGTOW don't have good point but it seems to me that MGTOW is more a means of average or unattractive guys taking their anger out of others more than anything else.

If they really wanted to reform the dating system then yes they would work on improving themselves but they wouldn't use women as pump and dumps. Instead they would hold any potential partner to the same higher standards they hold themselves to. The amount of women who fit these standards would be smaller, true, but those who held to them would make good wife material and as more and more MGTOW's did this more and more women would have to improve themselves if they wanted a chance with them.
>>
>>81537088
t. faggot fucking feminist queer
>>
>MGTOW
You mean the sidegig the jews are doing?
You notice how it's mostly white guys "going their own way"?
Open your eyes!
>>
>>81537502
>How old are the ages of the parents of Olympians when they are conceived?

If anything I'd imagine they'd be older, hard to imagine some 20 something year old making his kid practice some potentially expensive hobby six days a week.
>>
File: gf.png (408KB, 509x659px) Image search: [Google]
gf.png
408KB, 509x659px
>>81537171
women deserve to be raped
>>
>>81537483

shiggy paying is a common posting format here newfriend
>>
>The number of mothers who gave birth over the age of 40 increased from 15,000 in 2000 to 27,000 in 2010.

This is a crime against humanity

Is Assad behind this?
>>
>>81537531
Your post is full of assumptions, anon. Some people might actually see you as projecting.
The MGTOW bullshit isn't caused by black and white issues, so it's hard to pinpoint the actual causes as you did.
>>
>>81537342
Then you clearly have no idea what you're talking about.
>>
They're the same as the annoying broads who scream
>that relationship was bad, I'm swearing off men from now on, they suck
Just fuck off already. Yeah sometimes you get hurt and don't get attention, so what? That's life.
>>
>>81537723
cry me a river brat
>>
>>81537722
I didn't mean to sound as though I was projecting, would you mind explaining what issues have caused the MGTOW phenomena?
>>
>>81537745
Whatever. Denial won't get you anywhere.
>>
>>81537620
>The number of mothers who gave birth over the age of 40

Autism factories
>>
>>81537782
thanks for making me laugh
>>
>>81537808
You seem awfully sore over this. Why's that?
>>
>>81537172
>projecting this hard
>>
>>81537831
because you're breaking my heart i thought we loved each other
>>
>>81537772
You're acting like "oh wow they got burnt by women that's why hahehe"

Obviously there's going to be a crux to people realising society is fucked. Whether they themselves got fucked or a father, friend, uncle, brother, son.

It doesn't take much to look around as a man and realise the cards are stacked against you.

We have sex with women and they decide whether they're going to shackle us for 18 years. You think that's fair? The government does, 'our' representatives do. You'll find millions of men and some women who don't think that's fair.

That's just one reason, but it's obvious, everybody knows a guy who fucked a slut and owes thousands for 2 decades for a kid he hates. Nobody wins in that scenario, the kid is useless, the man hates her, the woman's a cunt.

Being aggrieved by that and avoiding fucking women isn't so outrageous.

Then you look at no fault divorce and the way property is divided and you can realisitcally figure out why men with assets over $10,000 would want to be prudent about marriage, or avoid it.
>>
This is the man who does all the work to set up Patrice ONeal's benefit every year.

Cognitive dissonance is a hell of a drug.
>>
>>81537722
>it's hard to pinpoint the actual causes
No it fucking isn't.
>>81536376
It started in Japan with grass-eaters.
All extremely dense populations before the late modern era have had a caste of persons not in the sexual market, when it stops being a caste and starts being a choice shit goes downhill FAST.
>>
>>81536419
I don't get why people make fun of them. They take themselves out of the competition due to past experience of just plain ugliness. Nothing wrong with that. I'm forever alone, maybe I'll look into mgtow. No one has ever explained what is wrong with them, they just make fun of them for being nerds. I suspect normalfag redditors from /pol/.
>>
>>81537930
If you don't consume because you do not have a wife/children/girlfriend then you're a fucking communist goy
>>
>>81537859
But anon my point wasn't that MGTOW don't have legitimate grievances, it was that many of them are only driven to the philosophy in the first place because they either got fucked over by women or can't attract any. I'm not saying that they're only driven by spite and anger but that said spite and anger was the trigger which caused them to step back and realize the odds were stacked against them in the first place. I then went on to explain how many of them come across as simply acting out of this original rage more than a desire to solve the injustices they face.
>>
>>81537171
>let's jail innocent people to make for the ones that get away with it
people like you should be killed
>>
>>81536312
Yeah I am with him in this regard.
>>
>>81537999
wow.

wow. you really went to town man.
>>
>>81537930
It's because the current power balance between the sexes can only be maintained if everyone takes part in it. Many guys know it's unfair but they figure it's just one of those things that everyone does. That's why you have so many guys and girls becoming so irrationally angry at guys who pull of this bullshit deal since shows that they willingly take part in the gynocentric shitshow that is modern sex relations.
>>
>>81538029
no, seriously
your concept of justice is fucked up
neck yourself
>>
I became a mgtow in 2011 when I swore off 3dpd and went with a qt 2d waifu. I didn't choose the mgtow life, the mgtow life chose me.
>>
>>81538061
keep on trucking you fucking maniac.
>>
File: 1439069572568.jpg (36KB, 346x346px)
1439069572568.jpg
36KB, 346x346px
>>81538029
>lets punish the innocent to make up for all the guilty who got away with it

wtf kind of line of thinking is that?

Aslong as one person if punish for one Crime its all balanced and ok?

>sir their were 2001 Rapes this year but only 2000 Rapers caught
>Go catch a random man Johnson!
>>
>>81537088
You're indirectly responsible for a lot of misery and you are holding our civilization back. You're a fucking normie, congratulations.
>>
>>81538061
>>81538076
literally, literally never said anything like that at all. you need your heads examining.
>>
>>81537254
>Human rights
>Implying they'd say they support men's rights
Oh I forgot men aren't human
>>
>>81538093
yes you did
anon told you about all the false rapes and you said "what about the ones that get away"
so fuck you

>>81538076
liberalism is a mental illness
>>
>>81538160
>anon told you about all the false rapes and you said "what about the ones that get away"
what
how is that saying 'throw those fuckers in jail i don't care if they did it or not' im literally just counteracting something that anon bought up.
that's legit you know rape happens every fucking day people, it's not every day that somebody is falsely accused of rape and locked up forever. i was trying to compare something that frankly is not comparable. that's my only mistake here. so how about you just calm down and face some reality.
>>
>>81537088
t. Feminist
>>
I get the issues MGTOW raise about divorce and the bullshit women can cause... but you are an omega virgin if you join a movement.

Just get a prenup or be an eternal bachelor, you don't need a fucking support group. FAG!
>>
>>81537254
Is that in athens?Jesus Christ..
>>
>>81538228
you were just pretending to be retarded I see
dude just admit you were wrong
it's not your fault, you were conditioned to respond that way
keep fighting, liberate yourself
>>
>>81538273
what is common law marriage you dumb kike
>>
>>81537423
I honestly can't imagine why the fuck rich talented and fairly redpilled guy would choose this goddamn old gorilla to make a family. I thought maybe she was smart or funny or something, but then listened to podcast with her and holy shit, she's just incredibly stereotypical BLM feminist. The only reason left is she sucks a mean dick, but even that, Bill have enough money for a premium hookers every day.

So with all that, I concluded that ginger boy is just a cuck.
>>
>>81538344
I don't know what common law marriage is.
>>
>>81538340
alright i admit it. oh wow....i feel it, the freedom. it's beautiful.
>>
>>81538357
Billy boy has obvious rage problems and she probably bends and endures like a bamboo stalk in a hurricane.
>>
File: 1440619072856.webm (555KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
1440619072856.webm
555KB, 360x360px
>>81538387
That hag? Lol, yeah right. Probably just the opposite - she chimps out on him big time, and white cuck not used to that and he LIKES IT.
>>
>>81538357
Seems like Stockholm syndrome to me. He knows he's fucked up but is trying to justify it to himself by attacking guys who didn't make the same mistake.
>>
>>81536312
Why exactly should I care what this coalburner has to say about anything?
>>
>>81538693
Billy Buckaroo constantly gets his blood pressure up on his talks and when his wife comes in all she says is, "Oh stop tee hee, you know it can be like this."

I've had girlfriends that I had to tiptoe around because of their insecurities, that's no fun. No matter how big their tits are.
>>
>>81538273
> Just get a prenup

Go ask guys who had a prenup how much good it did during their divorce. Pro-tip: Prenups can, and are, tossed out by the judge at the drop of a hat.
>>
>>81538791
>Pro-tip: Prenups can, and are, tossed out by the judge at the drop of a hat.
That really sucks. There really should be a system of non responsibility unions for this kind of shit.
>>
people support this shit, freedom was a dead end
>>
>>81538273
It's clearly not a movement
Feminism is female nature repackaged as a movement, ironically they are right that females were opressed but they forget it happened for a reason.
>>
MGTOW is an obvious jewish piece of propaganda to get white men to stop getting married and having kids. All they want is the destruction of the goys.
>>
>>81538861
Just choose your partners better
>>
>>81538903
I mean yeah, but people fall out and you can't help people acting as people will do when a justice system and social influence tell them, "It's your right to his car, his house, his life. You've given up so much for him."
>>
>>81538902
No, what you do is propagandise consumerism culture. Marry a woman so she can spend all your money, spend it on sex tourism in Turkey or adopt some african kids.
>>
>>81538902
women themselves are encouraging men to do that desu. they don't need the jews' help
>>
>>81537062

>try to be a MGTOW
>half the discussion revolves around women

fucking hell I just want to not think about them with people
>>
>>81536312
I need to stay married. I can't even imagine how will quickly I would be dead if I went out on my own. A couple years ago my wife and I got into a spat and before I knew it I was in Atlantic City drunk as fuck, banging multiple hookers and trying needle drugs

One time she was sick and ended up in the hospital two years ago when those first free episodes of GoT season five leaked and I took off two days of work to watch that while I binged drank.

Going my own way would be a disaster.
>>
File: 1454124165921.jpg (682KB, 1365x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1454124165921.jpg
682KB, 1365x2048px
>>81538902
Exactly the opposite - Jews want men to marry subversive White women so that they could destroy them, thus clearing the way for non-Whites to take place.
>>
>>81539085
Must watch.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3T0RWSsAi20
>>
Notice how no one ever questions womens actions? Noone ever says to a women to marry the poor guys for once, all the female celebs aren't exactly married to garbage men. Maybe women aren't so noble after all?
>>
>>81539085
Fuck off kike. You are shilling for white genocide.
>>
>>81539080
that's pathetic
>>
>>81539246
Single mothers are actually producing white genocide you idiot, they produce the nu-male who let's in the migrants.
>>
What is it you assclowns *want* to hear? It's not like your lives are going to be any different.
>>
>>81539280
>this is what a grown man actually believes
>>
>>81539272
Oh I know. Just saying I know I have no self control so being married is the best thing for me.
>>
>>81536312
At the end of the day he'll still be married to his loud feminist sheboon while I'm not. This is like a nigger calling me cracker
>>
>>81539534
>This is like a nigger calling me cracker
I wish I could experience this it seems like the greatest compliment imaginable
>>
>>81537128
>And if you're doing it because you think you'll be better off, you're lying to yourself.
0% < 50%, yes?
>>
>>81539052
The entire point of MGTOW is disdaining women. Of course a large part of relevant discussion is going to revolve around them.
>>
>>81539632
The entire point is to be a spineless cuckold who is subservient to Jews.
>>
>>81539807
You can't get cucked when you disregard the key component in cuckoldry.
>>
>>81538107
Post ironic post, bravo
>>
>>81539807
If you traditionalists are so alpha how come you got fucked by the jews in the first place?
>>
>>81539807
You can't say shit like that while also thinking women should be allowed to vote.
>>
File: smugpeepee.jpg (36KB, 420x460px) Image search: [Google]
smugpeepee.jpg
36KB, 420x460px
>tfw not mgtow
>have gf
>hate feminists (all waves)
>gf isn't a feminist, says men are better
>>
sounds like some sort of weird cult, what flavor of koolaid do they drink?
>>
>>81539080
Sounds like torture for your wife. I'd hate to be your spouse.
>>
>>81539921

if you achieve traditionalism you have escaped the clutches of the jew, if you give into le opposite gender is your enemy thinking you are the best goy ever and should just go ahead and castrate yourself because you're not using them and you'd probably be happier not getting worked up about not getting a girlfriend
>>
File: 1491543134851.jpg (44KB, 666x658px) Image search: [Google]
1491543134851.jpg
44KB, 666x658px
>>81539955
dub dubs for truth
>constantly trash talk SJW and progressive bullshit that's become mainstream to my gf
>she agrees
>>
>>81540126
>if you achieve traditionalism you have escaped the clutches of the jew
Except that you're still living within the social, legal and economic framework of the jew. All you're doing is LARPing
>>
problem with this shit isn't even the idea of just not getting married or having a gf, it's that people take to creepy, weird cult like levels.

no one gives a shit that you don't want to get married, just live your life. but when you turn that kind of shit into an ideology it just gets weird and annoying. i mean isn't the point that you avoid all the relationship melodrama? then why the fuck are they so obsessed with talking about it?
>>
>>81539955
ofcorse she does, you're obviously insecure about it and she probably feels sorry for you.
>>
>>81540186
They're desperately lonely, which is why they're trying to both reach out to others to join their club and trying to make their loneliness a personal choice
>>
>>81540186
True, you can stay celibate or avoid relationships without being an acolyte of some obscure ideology.
>>
>>81536376
This experiment doesn't really mean anything as it was very controlled. The mice had no way of leaving that environment, which we as humans do. You can migrate and go wherever you want to. The mice couldn't.
You can travel to Thailand and marry a local thai-chinese girl and have 7 children. Its just a stupid experiment that ((they)) use to convince you all is hopeless and you should just give up on life.
>>
>>81540186
>>81540228
>dude just go through life without thinking about the choices you make and why you make them lmao
>>
>>81540276
>You can migrate and go wherever you want to.
I want to go to an all-white country where women don't have voting rights and every second sunday is reserved for the communal socialist slaughter festival, which one would that be?
>>
File: 1385445882069.jpg (299KB, 525x752px) Image search: [Google]
1385445882069.jpg
299KB, 525x752px
>>81538357
>>81538693
I'm probably too old for this place by now. This is still the same cesspool of 16-year olds speculating with 30-year olds (who are still 16 mentally), shortsightedly, on life and its corresponding relationships. It's still the same shitshow of trash analysis of women.
>I have this person surmised from a simple listen
>it's clear as day!
>blanket statement
>hard conclusion

But yet I'll stay. I can't leave. It's too late for that. I'll be stuck pilfering through the garbage for quality posts. I don't even like movies.
>>
>>81537791
Especially when the men they're having them with are probably all over 40 too. Near dried up eggs, plus old sperm is just a recipe for disaster.
>>
>>81540284
You don't have to subscribe to a cult
>>
>>81536312

Bill doesn't have a good grasp of the issue. He just mumbles about relationships. His advice literally amounts to

>just be urself
>don't pretend to be someone else who is not urself

Yeah but what about women getting away with false accusations that ruin their partners lives and the unfairness of divorce? Issues you read aloud moments ago? MGTOW isn't just about breakups.

It disappoints me how hard he missed the point.
>>
Not MTGOW here but kinda red pilled, focus on myself and right now have about 3 plates or women that want commitment. Don't believe in all the PUA bullshit but RP focuses on improving yourself over anyone else and not really caring about what other people want.

Don't understand the mgtow lifestyle I couldn't live with myself without women. Haven't looked much into it but will watch burr standup soon as I have time, that and louis & hannibal. Lots of drunken standup this weekend. Dear diary.
>>
>>81537930
A bunch of fuckin pussies who don't know how to play the game, don't want to learn how to play the game, and want to abandon responsibility.
>>
>>81540359
No, but what's wrong about doing so when someone chooses to? Especially when there's no risk except for an external one?
>>
>>81540421
> want to abandon responsibility
What responsibility would that be?
>>
>>81540479
Don't worry about it just keep pouring my coffee, cleaning my work area, and picking up my garbage you peasant.
>>
File: file.png (321KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
321KB, 640x360px
This is what marriage is for a man

A countdown till the sword falls

Even the ones who keep the marriage end up unhappy and broke
>>
MGTOW is a symptom, not a cause. Guys taking themselves out of the picture is just a correction in the sexual market, same as with cat women.
>>
>>81540505
>when you talk out of your ass so all you can do when questioned is LARP
pretty pathetic, buddy
>>
>>81537088
t. feminist
>>
>>81536419
donate your sperm
>>
>>81540547
You're a dickless loser, please spread your silly ideologies around to make it easier for me.
>>
>>81540276
it applies to Japan very closely.
>>
>>81540601
>still LARPing
gross. The only thing worse than a normalfag is a pretend normalfag.
>>
>>81540305
hell
>>
>>81540423
You become enamored by dogma and your views become more polar and galvanized as time progresses. You become less likely to see reason from any alternative
>>
>>81540752
What is MGTOW wrong about?
>>
>>81540601
>>81540505
>Has to assert masculine dominion over anonymous internet forum
You're dead, kiddo.
Also
>denigrating blue collar workers
dope numale
>>
>>81540790
It's an ideology spawned from fear of getting hurt, no doubt by damaged guys. In the same way diesel dykes and feminists hate guys because of past bad experiences. Maybe just grow some fucking balls and learn to deal with hardships in life and grow stronger as a person instead of trying to avoid everything like a helpless whimp.
I probably wouldn't get married though just because family court will fuck you over if you ever get divorced
>>
>>81540423
I lool at it like the reason everyone hates Dawkins-esque atheists. They've defined themselves by opposition and bitching about religion. Whereas a regular person with no religion doesn't have the absence of religion as a major part of their identity, since that's the point.

MGTOW fuckers just seem to have replaced relationships with bitching about relationships. That's why it comes off as obnoxious.
>>
It's literally in the same tier as those crazy tumblr ideologies.

Horseshoe effect and all that.
>>
>>81540842
>Maybe just grow some fucking balls and learn to deal with hardships in life and grow stronger as a person instead of trying to avoid everything like a helpless whimp.

juz ignore ur problems bro man the fuck up hell yeah

good goy die for israel too be a man
>>
>>81540842
>It's an ideology spawned from fear of getting hurt
And that's wrong how? Sounds like rational self interest to me.

>>81540908
>That's why it comes off as obnoxious.
Funny how the most vocal stuff you hear about MGTOW are the people that are for some reason butthurt about it though.
>>
>>81540908
Relationships are a social construct in Caveman days a man could fuck any woman he wanted without worriing upsetting some bitch.

Nowadays women have all the power with birth control to cuck you easily.
>>
>>81536312
Not gonna listen to that shit, but MGTOW are pathetic male equivalents of radical feminists.

They could all die and nobody would care.
>>
>>81541013
Lol, yeah we should go back to living in caves and dying in our 30s. The good old days
>>
>>81541065
>dude be progressive lmao
fine by me, is there a reason not to replace women with artificial reproduction methods?
>>
>>81541065
Or we go towards fucking whoever we want and living healthy until 100

Dont false dichotomy faggot
>>
>>81538791
I see this posted a lot that pre-nups can be tossed out... Can someone Bogpill me on why this happens? I mean the judge must have a reason to rule a contract as invalid?
>>
>>81536312
His actions since marriage are a far more effective argument for MGTOW than anything he could say against it.
>>
File: decartes.jpg (135KB, 1200x1200px)
decartes.jpg
135KB, 1200x1200px
>>81540130
>gf doesn't think women should be allowed to vote

Get on my level
>>
I don't really see it as a movement or even something to talk about.

But its interesting how other people's choices (and its hardly that extreme compared what you rope people into if you get married and start pumping out children) are so triggering for some.

So there is sort of a point there and this thread proves it really.

Not everyone is built to be in a relationship and it doesn't mean you are an r9k weirdo either. Divorce stats prove it, why do we insist in denying it.
>>
File: kermit2.jpg (14KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
kermit2.jpg
14KB, 400x400px
>>81539080
>A couple years ago my wife and I got into a spat and before I knew it I was in Atlantic City drunk as fuck, banging multiple hookers and trying needle drugs
>>
>>81537088
>triggered
>>
>>81541142
>b-but mistew juwdge, I was under duress when he forced me to sign this, he threatened to rape me again if I wouldn't
>>
>>81541142
Many reasons; she argues she signed under durress, or unexpected changes require a change of the contract, or she didnt understand the terms
>>
>>81541191
>Not everyone is built to be in a relationship and it doesn't mean you are an r9k weirdo either. Divorce stats prove it, why do we insist in denying it.

SHUTUP FAGGOT THEY JUST DIDNT FIND THEIR UNICORN YET BUT IF THEY KEEP PLAYING THE CUNT CAROUSEL THEY WILL

FUCK YOU MGTOW
>>
>>81541191
>But its interesting how other people's choices are so triggering for some.
Wish I still had the pic of
>there_are_people_who_dont_do_what_I_do.png
>>
weak cuck SAD
>>
>enter MGTOW thread
>nothing but virgin or bitter men comments

I really wish a mod could ban female posters in these threads all they do is scream like children going LALALALALA ITS NOT TRUE LALALALA YOUR PATHETIC BLAH BLAH BLAH.
>>
If MGTOW grows the state will just tax more and give more to single mothers. Single men are already taxed the most.
Women need their beta bux and they'll get it either way.
>>
>>81541346
>If MGTOW grows the state will just tax more
Hopefully leading to an increase of NEETs and AnCaps
>>
>>81538357
Successful people, especially ones that have earned that success through hard effort as Bill has, tend to be not-racist because they don't need to rely on perceived racial superiority to feel good about themselves.
>>
>>81541374
People are not racist due to some superiority complex, they are racist because black people are human slime.
>>
>>81540908
This
>>
I don't even think MGTOW has to be opposed to feminism.

After the Good Friday agreement in NI, there was a 'peace dividend', businesses came back because they were less likely to get blown up.

Isn't this just an equality dividend? Now gender roles are forever over, why not use the freedom wrestled from the dead hand of patriarchal society and have fun? Women are strong and independent, they don't really need you for anything anymore. Put down the guilt and enjoy your liberation, its time to walk off the plantation.

Its literally the most feminist progressive thing you can do.
>>
>>81541336
MGTOW are the next step in human evolution.
Western society has led us to the point where we are now seeing how cucked the richest western countries are, they need to let in migrants in hope to support the welfare state they have created which will destroy western civilisation. True men can only go so far as taking it up the ass, call in MGTOW or not.
>>
>>81541459
Id rather just genetically engineer women to have the brains of men, seriously their thought process is the most cancerous thing in all of human history. Traps are an example of what women would be like if they could think like men.
>>
>>81536312
aussies are fucking retarded and bill's a cuck
>>
>>81541538
The traps I know just act like fucking bimbos saying YASSSS BEYONCE and SLAY and shit on facebook whilst purchasing high end fashion they can't afford, they're actually dumber than most women (at least the ones I know)
>>
>>81541641
Its because they are men who are trying to imitate women.
>>
>>81541641
Estrogen was a mistake
>>
>>81536312
Better question: are the falling intercourse, marriage and dating rates (objectively shown in studies) considered MGTOW?
>>
>>81541722
No its women being fucking whores and it was always women being fucking whores.
>>
>>81541769
>WGTOW is fine and actually encouraged
>MGTOW is wrong and stupid

rmmt
>>
>>81541722
>look at these charts
>>
>>81541769
Right, feminism is just a movement coverup for female nature, that said women were actually opressed from their perspective only there is a reason to not let female nature run wild.
>>
>>81541834
>get married to guy
>cheat on him
>stop giving him sex
>wonder why he hates you
>>
>>81541799
>Wah numbers and data confuse me wah! I can't answer a simple, non-ideological question wah!
>>
YESSS GOOD GOY! STAY AT HOME AND JERK OFF TO CARTOONS. WOMEN ARE EVIL AND DANGEROUS, LEAVE THEM TO TAYRESE AND DAYQUAN.
>>
>>81536312
i feel like people attacking something that isnt the norm is way too easy, therefor not that funny
>>
>>81541955
If a white slut wants to fuck a black guy why would a white guy want her?

She has self selected out of the gene pool
>>
>>81542004
t. Eliot Roger
>>
>>81537135
Typical feminist....

That wasn't an argument
>>
>>81541955
>I care about commitment
>I date black guys who treat all of their exs like shit
>Im sure that wont happen to me actually it will never happen to me
>oh no my black bf left me pregnant with his baby
>Where did all the good men go?
>>
>>81542052
Youre the one trying to appeal to racist whites, I'm just explaining the bullshit logic you've used
>>
>>81539080
Same here. She keeps me grounded.
>>
>>81541947
These nonexistent #s you pulled off some MRA blog?
>>
>>81537088
t. feminazi
>>
>>81542105
>i didnt know that marriage rates are falling but im going to act like i know things

fuck off you miserable cunt i hope your womb has aids so your children carry it
>>
File: 1466057447681.jpg (736KB, 2832x3012px) Image search: [Google]
1466057447681.jpg
736KB, 2832x3012px
>>81540393
He's directly mentioned the whole divorce thing, also the whole false rape accusation thing is like a non factor. It happens but in most instances its just a smear campaign at worse, and most people involved won't really give a shit.

I get the whole mens right's thing, and how men get fucked over in the legal system (divorce and in sentencing, men are always given longer sentences than women) but blaming all women over the actions of a few is really dumb.

Honestly, I feel like the outrage stems from the fact that women hold about all the power in the dating game from ages 15 to 30. It's not even uncommon for women to date a guy and drag another along just so she can have a back up, and online dating favors women so strongly that it's genuinley sad. Like I get it, it's an unfair social system, but I still don't see MGTOW as a positive. Just seems like men who want to get back at women by never putting any emotional investment into them.
>>
>Hey guys I found this really great guy
>Hes so handsome and sweet
>He writes me poems that woo my heart
>but I feel like something is missing in my life
>I mean my ex he was not a nice guy a real jerk
>Called me names and stole my money too
>Yet I cant help but wonder why I liked him so much
>Oh well I guess love takes time
>But really though my bf and I are so in love
>I just wish I could see my ex again
>To feel his big long hard dick inside of me again
>Oh no Im not a whore my bf is bigger than my ex yet I just want to see my ex more
>What do you mean Im a bad person? Its his fault for not catering to my needs shut up and you are banned
>So gonna cheat on my bf with my ex wish me luck xoxo
>>
>>81542166
You're a whiny bitch
>>
>>81542225
You are right, verbalizing our annoyance will solve nothing but giving you a black eye will help end this dilemma.
>>
>>81542105
>These are existing #s you pulled off some mainstream, peer-reviewed websites?

Why yes, yes they are:
https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/03/170307112903.htm

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/02/08/fashion/weddings/falling-marriage-rates-reveal-economic-fault-lines.html?_r=0
>>
>>81540908
>It's an ideology spawned from fear of getting hurt

This, plus the fear of rejection.

>>81541000
>And that's wrong how?

Letting fear control your life is just sad, there's a world of difference between avoiding life threatening situations and avoiding girls because you're afraid they'll reject you.
>>
>>81542186
You're a fucking idiot, treating all the shit you just said as not an argument to go MGTOW. It's like with the muslims, only a few bad apples of course. Yeah but all the damage adds up and at some point you wonder why you are still trying to reason with them.
>>
>>81542266
Lol oh noes, don't say mean things over the internet!
>>
>>81542316
Too late and remember you wanted this, you wanted me to bloody your face slut.
>>
>>81536312
What is Men Going Their Own Way?
>>
>>81542186
I'm kind of just now hearing about it in this thread and while I'm completely against the stacked odds against men when it comes to legal stuff, it really just seems like a group of men who are resorting to the "silent treatment"

I mean like, it could work I guess? Never a bad thing to take time improving upon yourself, but to have your dissent against women as the head of that mentality seems kind of wrong and unhealthy. It makes me think that when these men consider themselves "finished" when it comes to working upon themselves, that they'll expect women to flock to them in packs which will just lead to another Elliott Rodger
>>
>>81542311
So we should kill all people because overall the average person is kinda scummy? Sounds logical friend.
>>
I'm not down with the new wave of feminism, but I met a girl a year ago that is a self-described feminist and started dating her.
We got into arguments over it early on but eventually we both started meeting each other halfway and I think we're better for it.
Also, just to be clear she's from a country where rampant abuse and rape of women does occur (India).
>>
>>81542350
I bet when a waiter tells you have a nice meal you say

>y-you too
>>
mfw applying for jobs and end up using zip RECRUITAH
>>
File: image.png (223KB, 540x536px)
image.png
223KB, 540x536px
>>81542423
>tfw I do this ironically every chance I get
>>
>>81542443
BA DOOP DOOP
>>
>>81542382
How about women improving themself? it's always the man up argument.

What did i do wrong? Half of the shit society tells you isn't true, movies point out a different reality than real life does.
>>
>Ok girls Im gonna get married in a couple of hours
>Yes my husband is hot and hes a nice guy
>Well I had to have some fun before the married life right?
>Yes I did have sex with another man hours before the wedding
>His brother really he is such a cutie but I love my husband I swear
>Even though his brother's cum is on my face right now good thing my husband isnt in my house right now, but his brother is
>I am not a slut this doesnt count as cheating!
>Hes doesnt know about this and will never know that I cheated on him with his brother while we were dating
>Oh shit I didnt mean to say that??!!! Fuck you!!!
>>
>>81542423
I just give them a death stare when they tell me that.
>>
Did anyone watch Bill Burr's latest show "Walk Your Way Out"?
He was making jokes about McDonald's salads. WHAT YEAR IS THIS!?
>>
>>81536312
i enjoyed his thought on the matter. be upfront and real about who you are, what you want and what you expect, and expect the same. cool, manly attitude at relationships that prevent a lot of bullshit. thanks burr.
>>
>>81541191
>this thread proves it
Pretty much it proves that mens issues are made fun off and ridiculed. I can't believe people are getting triggered about men just saying fuck off to everything and trying to find likeminded men to support each other in their pain. I mean there's hundreds of female support groups why can't men have any? Why are mens issues always ridiculed? Aren't we entitled to some level of care aswell?
>>
>>81542308
>Letting fear control your life is just sad
What's sad about minimizing risk?
>there's a world of difference between avoiding life threatening situations and avoiding girls because you're afraid they'll reject you
Both cause displeasure and don't have a reward worth mentioning.

Do you have actual arguments or are you just going to continue with that emotional drivel?
>>
>>81542308
>Letting fear control your life is just sad,
>woman
Your entire existence is based on the fear of never being alone.
>>
>>81542527
>I can't believe people are getting triggered about men just saying fuck off to everything and trying to find likeminded men to support each other in their pain.
they're not. if you'd actually read through the thread most people are being sensible them there are a few cunts just being shit about both genders. stop being so sensitive.
>>
I am so sick of men talking shit about women. And bitch at me all you want, it doesn't change that. I'm sick of it. It's boring, it's anti-human, and to any of you who genuinely hate women i hope you never father a child, because the world needs less of you in it.
>>
>>81536419
I'm CIA
>>
>>81542574
>stop being so sensitive.
>woman
Shut the fuck up
>>
>>81542382
I guess the root of MGTOW isn't that terrible then, the whole focus seems to be "stop focusing on women and improve yourself" which is something a lot of unsuccessful dudes should really do.

>>81542467
Some really do. Honestly, the whole fat acceptance thing should shift to "lose some weight, you're fucking killing yourself".

The fucked thing is average girls and sub average girls can easily get above average dick, yet above average girls will pretty much never dip in their standards for dudes.

>>81542530
Hey, you're the one letting emotions run their life, not me. I don't care if you want to live your life asexually, but if you have a sex drive then you're not going to find happiness in suppressing it.
>>
File: 1397594681289.jpg (59KB, 690x720px)
1397594681289.jpg
59KB, 690x720px
>>81536419
>>
>>81542678
oooh somebodies panites are in a twist
>>
>>81542627
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-ZmJuQqT9Qh
>>
>>81542713
>just said stop being sensitive
>acts sensitive

Cages is where your gender belongs.
>>
>>81542369
Basically straight men not taking any interest in women. That's it (at the core at least).
>>
>>81542736
oooh mommy somebody was mean to meeee
>>
File: muhrevolution.png (2MB, 2091x1593px) Image search: [Google]
muhrevolution.png
2MB, 2091x1593px
>>81542627
Weird how men that see women like one sees a rock on the ground are desired by them the most right?
>>
>>81542752
You wont give up until I hit you right.
>>
>>81542684
>Hey, you're the one letting emotions run their life, not me.
What's emotional about rationally assessing the environment you're in and then choosing the option that's least likely to discause displeasure?

>I don't care if you want to live your life asexually, but if you have a sex drive then you're not going to find happiness in suppressing it.
You can use the walking onaholes without getting emotionally, socially, financially and legally invested.
>>
File: 1465835393313.jpg (23KB, 263x263px)
1465835393313.jpg
23KB, 263x263px
>>81536312
seems like bill's nigger wife really did turn him tame
>>
Why is it a coincidence that all MGTOW are fat, unkempt, or ugly?
>>
Max gross take off weight?
>>
>>81542811
The more important question would be why it is that people can never come up with concise arguments against MGTOW and have to resort to petty insults?
>>
>>81542811
MGTOW hates women because they dont care about love all they care about is cocks in their orificices every second. Men thought women would eventually lose the cocklust and fall in love with them allowing the woman to stay commited to the men. However that is a lie that has been going on for centuries. Women never lose their cocklust thus ruin all relationships because they are always the problem in them.

MGTOW recognizes women as a problem and teachs men to care about themselves before women.
>>
>>81542844
Because that's exactly what MGTOW does whenever they bring up women, they're hypocrites and should be made fun of.
>>
>>81537877
these things just make more sense if spoken by a person in the Black Struggle (they're struggling, fighting, like fighters, like warriors. Manly Warriors)

then it's ok for them to say it, it even becomes true
>>
Im not even mgtow, im just a fat, micro dick, low iq retard. Movies and video games keep me content and my mind off girls, not all the time tho
>>
>>81536312
MGTOW is a fucking joke to begin with
It's bunch of whiny fucks screaming they don't care about what other people think about them expecting people to care that they don't care
>>
File: 1491933360311.jpg (143KB, 1088x720px) Image search: [Google]
1491933360311.jpg
143KB, 1088x720px
Some of the stuff they say makes sense (divorce shit), but this "movement" is a cringefest. I agree with not getting married, but why not just fuck around with girls, no strings attached? This seems to me that they are just butthurt women won't fuck them.

That being said, I thank Jesus everyday for making me gay. My bf is the best bro I could ever have.
>>
>>81542890
Do you have a proper argument against the positions of MGTOW, yes or no?
>>
>>81542549
Are you suggesting that I'm female? You know there's no women on 4chan.

>>81542844
What's the positives about MGTOW? What if a male found a good women who would stay loyal and married to him his entire life should he still turn his back on her and deny any attempt at a relationship?

>>81542797
I mean, there's nothing wrong with that either, though it seems counter intuitive to the whole MGTOW initiative.
>>
>>81542944
>but why not just fuck around with girls, no strings attached?
Because its boring and soulless, most men who get laid alot eventually stop seeing one night stands as a bragging thing. Only sociopaths can do that because they have the patience needed to pretend to care about a woman for the shits and giggles.
>>
File: 1480576126333.jpg (70KB, 470x470px)
1480576126333.jpg
70KB, 470x470px
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maximum_takeoff_weight

No one will acknowledge me with even a single (you).. no one thinks this is ironic?
>>
>>81542944
>I agree with not getting married, but why not just fuck around with girls, no strings attached?
Source that MGTOW objects to that.
>>
>>81542972
>What if a male found a good women
What is a good woman to you?
>shes goes to church
whore
>she has a nice job
whore
>she doesnt go to club
whore
>she doesnt have much friends
still a whore

To all of you "good women" faggots lets see how good your women are if a naked Chad was placed in front of them.
>>
>>81542982
>Because its boring
fucking lmao what the fuck are you talking about
>soulless
whatever that means
>>
>>81542972
>What's the positives about MGTOW?
Risk minimization.
>What if a male found a good women who would stay loyal and married to him his entire life should he still turn his back on her and deny any attempt at a relationship?
What's the positive about that that couldn't be achieved without taking a 50:50 chance of losing a huge chunk of your assets? That risk's there and supported by the environment that male's in.

>though it seems counter intuitive to the whole MGTOW initiative.
It's not MGTOW's fault you have some misconceptions about it.
>>
File: image.jpg (215KB, 715x755px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
215KB, 715x755px
>>81542962
Good job avoiding my post faggot
>>
>>81536312
lol Bill Burr was the unofficial MGTOW mascot.
>>
>>81543013
Jeremy Nicholson, writing for Psychology Today, similarly described MGTOW as "men frustrated with the lack of incentives to date who choose to opt out of dating and focus on taking care of themselves".

I could be wrong, but that's what this sounds like. The whole thing is basically structureless and defined by the individual I guess.
>>
>>81543062
>fucking lmao what the fuck are you talking about
Must be a highschooler honestly, only stupid kids inflate the value of cheap pussy this much.
>>
>>81540311
Great pasta
> i dont even like movies
Icing on the cake
>>
>>81542944
women's qualities arent the same as men's, they're not attractive if they're glory hole addicts (unless they're extremely hot and willing to play as objects).

Male-female relations arent the same as a group of gay men filled with testosterone.
>>
>>81542944
>but why not just fuck around with girls, no strings attached?

isnt that the ethos behind MGTOW

im pretty sure its not just advocating complete celibacy
>>
Basically you can be a perfectly normal human man and find it very difficult to find a partner, that's the reality,
The implication that virgins are below the necessary standard is just a reflection that women want unrealistic standards from men,
So at the same time that women feel entitled to a fit attractive prince charming, they are also being promiscuous and sleeping around on tinder, probably doing nothing to improve themselves as people either.
I'm not saying that MGTOW isn't cancer, but the truth is there's literally nothing wrong with the vast majority of men who have difficult/unsuccessful love lives, and they're being brainwashed to believe there's something wrong with them and they are unsatisfactory.
Men are more likely to kill themselves, and have high rates of depression. Isn't it likely to be related to a constantly reinforced view from society that they aren't good enough?
This is not a good time in history to just be a normal person.
>>
>>81543074
>why don't you waste your time with my non-argument
Not once in our exchange have I insulted women, this is the third time now I have to ask if you have an actual argument against MGTOW.
>>
>>81537199
>his chick said she didn't want to have sex with me
>she didn't want to have sex with me
> didn't want to have sex
> so I had sex with her anyway

How dare those people call you rapist?
>>
>>81543108
Like I said, that is the vibe I'm getting. This is all loosely defined, so who knows?
>>
>>81543088
How the fuck is sex and flirting with girls boring to you? Like you are hardwired to enjoy both, you are in denial or shit at them if they are 'boring' to you.
Soulless I genuinely don't understand in the context, your connection with the girls is entirely dependent on how deep you want to make it, so it's as "soulless" as you make it.
>>
>>81543062
let's be honest, the average girl willing to be "empowered" to fuck casually (closest to the way men want) arent exactly charmers or pleasant outside the pussy pumping
>>
>>81543134
>virgin
Its a confidence issue but really looks, but at the end of the day women are whores who will never be loyal EVEN TO CHAD.
>>
>>81543087
>The whole thing is basically structureless and defined by the individual I guess.
Bingo. If the individual wants to make some meat curtains flap, good for him. I hope he does so with full knowledge of what comes with that.
>>
>>81543013
The whole reason MGTOW exists is because of men who were chasing women weren't satisfied with the power dynamics in the modern day dating scene, so they decided to stop chasing them and start improving themselves hoping that the power dynamics would balance out if enough men did this. at least that's my assumption, and it's a rather safe one honestly. No man who's happy romantically or fucking Stacies every other night is gonna join MGTOW

>>81543022
Spend less time on /r9k/ friend, it ain't healthy for the brain.

>>81543063
Prenups. Also see the first response I wrote.
>>
>>81543165
Your underage is obvious.
>>
>>81543134
>So at the same time that women feel entitled to a fit attractive prince charming, they are also being promiscuous and sleeping around on tinder, probably doing nothing to improve themselves as people either.
You don't see the irony in this sentence?
>>
>>81543189
>/r9k/
Its called not being a gullible sucker.
>>
MGTOW is a result of "millennial" sense of entitlement that leaves men unable to deal with any hardship or rejection, and gets them stuck in the mindset that everything wrong in their life is someone else's fault. The same applies to new wave feminism and "SJW" college students. In their minds, if things don't just come to them, there's no point in working for it.

Get a fucking hold of yourself.
>>
>>81543218
No but can you explain
>>
>>81543244
>rejection
No you stupid woman, MGTOW is about not being able to have love at all its nothing but blind animalistic lust which is why women cannot stop whoring around.
>>
>>81543218
There's nothing wrong with a women being sexually active.

Also how many MGTOW defenders here have actually been through a divorce themselves?
>>
>>81543167
I can really only talk from my experience but you are wrong. You don't have to stick with 'boring' girls.
>>81543208
What exactly makes it seem underage? I'm genuinely curious cause this is basically meaningless insult at this point and I really don't see what I'm saying is 'underage'
>>
>>81543189
>hoping that the power dynamics would balance out if enough men did this.
That's where you're wrong though. This might be a consequence but regardless of whether or not it'll happen, MGTOW has benefits to the individual aside from this.

>Prenups. Also see the first response I wrote.
Prenups can be thrown out by the judge. It's a pointless risk looking at the ROI
>>
>>81543247
You are complaining about (imaginary) women not doing anything to improve themselves while claiming these (imaginary) women feel entitled to the kinda (imaginary) man of their dreams they want
>>
>>81543265
There's quite a lot wrong with promiscuity, it is a good indicator of relationship problems and commitment problems
>>
>>81543266
>You don't have to stick with 'boring' girls.
if you're sticking with a girl you find pleasant and charming you're just in a relationship, not fucking casually
>>
>>81543265
>There's nothing wrong with a women being sexually active.

Yes there is, women are not men they cannot handle promiscuity and not be wild animals at the same time.
>>
>>81543265
>Also how many MGTOW defenders here have actually been through a divorce themselves?
"Only a fool learns from his own mistakes. The wise man learns from the mistakes of others." - Bismarck
>>
>>81543290
I would said commenting not complaining, this is just the reality, my judgement is irrelevant. I'm still not clear what your point is either
>>
>>81543301
No it's a casual sex relationship with a girl that you find charming
>>
I think MGTOW is popular because at no time in history has there been a stronger message told to young people that Men and Women are equal in all things. Then you grow up and realise that Women have all the power to choose in relationships, love and sex. And despite this, you'll still be told you're a privilege male. So it just makes the average Woman seem like a sociopath.
>>
>>81543294
>>81543308
See that's just sexist
Totally ruins your entire argument by you saying that
>>
>>81543371
are you a girl or a virgin? I don't think you ever played the numbers game and shotgun-sprayed your way into pussy

you put your head down and power through, you're basically cold and dead outside the actual sex
>>
A relationship to a man is a chance to bond with w woman so she can become his future wife.

A relationship to a woman is just a fucking contract. If the terms dont fit the agreement she cheats.
>>
>>81543355
Basically you come off just as 'entitled' as these girls you are apparently talking about. And to be honest I just don't really see the relation to reality, most girls I know don't have unrealistic expectations about relationships or who they want to have them with.
>>
>>81539955
no surprise there. she realises in this day and age the only thing that's gonna land her in a secure position in life is a man who is gonna take care of her.
>>
>>81543410
How is >>81543294 sexist?
I think promiscuity is a bad indicator in men and women both. It's just a lot easier for women to be promiscuous.
>>
>>81536312
>accepting advice from a guy with nigger wife
>>
>>81543421
>you're basically cold and dead outside the actual sex
See, it's only like that if that is how you do it.
I don't though, sounds pretty awful, the sex is shit unless I have some connection with the girl.
>>
>>81543425
Its because your a fucking woman, thats why you will deny and lie about everything we post.
>>
>>81543442
Because society shuns women for being sexually active, shaming them as sluts whilst men sleep around just as much and get praised for it by their fellow man.
>>
I think most of this would be avoided if people just lowered their standards.
>>
>>81543425
I haven't described the kind of girl I like, so you wouldn't have any idea what my "entitlement" was, so I disagree
Speaking generally, not about me, I think average quality men and average quality women should be able to get together easily. But average quality men are undesirable to average quality women.
>>
>>81536312
I'm not going to listen to it.
He used to hate on marriage, and then he got married.
There is literally nothing FOR a man in marriage, the best case scenario is that you come out without damage. I'll agree that some "MGTOW" ideas are misplaced, by hating on women (which I love) instead of building up men to be their own man and love themselves. If you want to be a movement, you have to make it more about the self love and less about hate.

but don't get me wrong, I hate women. Even if I was never born, chicks would still be trash people. You don't need them in your life unless you're one of those weird brain-problem guys who needs sex to function. Poor you, but you're not going to convince me or anybody else to bring that kind of negativity and drama into my life.
>>
>>81543480
Because women whoring ruins civilization while men whoring does nothing bad for civilization.
>>
>>81543480
That hasn't got anything to do with my post, but you called it sexist anyway, I don't think you're really being intelligent about this
>>
>>81543480
That's only a problem if you fall for the equality meme
>>
>>81543456
yeah but how would a man find anything if he's not basically unfeeling and without fear of rejection and not coming off as desperate? You have to go dead and ready for several rejections shotgun spraying your way. Every interaction is a boring thing you power through

>the sex is shit unless I have some connection with the girl.
then it's not casual sex then, you're pretty much in a relationship and "making love"
>>
>>81543504
>But average quality men are undesirable to average quality women.
Nah, I really don't believe this.
>>81543472
Well the important thing is you can feel better about yourself.
>>
>>81543563
>Nah, I really don't believe this.
Data collected from dating apps backs this up 100%
>>
>>81543442
While it's miss-attributed a lot to some facebook faggot, there was a quote along the lines of...Imagine there's a key. It can open up many locks. That's a good key. Now imagine the other way, there's a lock that can be opened by any key, that's a shitty fucking lock.
The idea being that women are the gatekeepers of sex (absolutely true, in a court of law). A dude has to at least put effort into getting laid, a girl just has to exist and say yes.
>>
the men going their own way movement is the equivalent of the hobos boycotting lamborghini cars movement
>>
>>81543553
>you're pretty much in a relationship
No
There is no strings attached, I can just tell her to fuck off, not see her in a month and fuck whoever I want in the mean time, then call her again and get a blowjob if I feel so.
>yeah but how would a man find anything
Well to be honest I think trying to actively seeking something like that is just fucking silly, going in to human interactions with some kind of 'goal' in mind sounds like it would be pretty bad time
>>
>>81543484
This would be avoided if women's wants were completely ignored, women are nothing cancer to human relationships because ITS NOTHING BUT A FUCKING CONTRACT, there is no love or romance OH NO IT JUST MINDLESS SEX AND LUST.

We need to go back to the times when men would force women to go with them because relying on women to decide reproduction for us will cause the end of civilization as we know it.

Women are just animals they dont care about anything except themselves not even you even if you are extremely handsome with a gigantic dick.
>>
>>81543619
i'm a pretty attractive rich bum, but the only girls who ever gave me attention in the last years were literally trying to cheat on their BFs (and one trying to cheat on her husband)

the playing field isnt exactly filled with sweet pleasant virginal cuties
>>
>>81543584
Dating apps aren't very reliable source of information for that kinda shit to be honest
I would set my standards higher as well if I would have to find people over internet
>>
>but but repressing women ruins society!
Then why do middle eastern societies still exist?
>>
File: 1445717515787.gif (3MB, 300x236px)
1445717515787.gif
3MB, 300x236px
>>81543636
This is some shitty bait lad.
>>
>>81543619
Except women will ruin your god damn life if you give them the chance. They are TERRIBLE people who you invite to share your life with.
The only ones who truly hate women are the ones with experience. The virgins, the "hobos" as you put it, put fucking pussy on a pedestal. They don't want to do or act or say anything wrong, what if what is on their mind takes away they chance they get laid? They worship vagina for no reason other than society and media tells them to. I'm not one for "society and media" being guidelines and influencing people, but sex is made such a big deal, no wonder people defend women without even knowing them, over men without even knowing them. Nine times out of Ten the woman is just as much as a piece of shit person as the man, but because the girl has a vagina, she's somehow saved from being judged.
>>
>>81543634
>i "like" the different people i fuck in a month as someone in serial "casual" mini-relationships
yeah sorry but you're a girl
>>
>>81543737
I'm not
And I don't really get what you are trying to say but I take it as a compliment, thanks m8, appreciate it
>>
>>81543709
Exactly they are human shit, they are such awful beings that the male brain has to BE DRUGGED to even like them at all. Notice how as a little boy you didnt care about girls and saw them as disgusting? Well thats the default male response to women before they hit puberty and a mentall illness called infatuation starts to make you suddenly become happy around them distorting your thoughts and making out believe these creatures are worth anything at all.

Notice its gay men who often dont even think anything of women, they just see them as nothing.
>>
>be average nice girl
>get laid, get boyfriend, get married (choose any/all)
>be average nice guy
>You need to work out faggot, and learn some "game", you entitled virgin piece of shit

If you like this then cool. I don't. Don't really care anymore
>>
>>81543782
>but I take it as a compliment
sure bitch
>>
>>81543634
>Well to be honest I think trying to actively seeking something like that is just fucking silly
Yes that's how it works for men. Like a girl's tv show where the heroine casually meets someone she didn't expect and sex falls on her lap.

"Casual sex" doesnt mean "just casually happened".
>>
>>81543810
lmao fucking roasted
>>81543889
>"Casual sex" doesnt mean "just casually happened".
Well you see, casual sex also isn't something you absolutely need to have available at all times. Just put yourself out there, meet new people and have fun, someone interesting comes to your path then by all means go for it.
But actively trying seek something like that just sounds fucking awful to me.
>>
>>81543985
>you absolutely need to have available at all times
Are you gonna pull some "you're not entitled to sex" from a bitch site as well?
>>
>>81544039
I don't think anyone is 'entitled' to sex to be honest
But what is wrong with what I said? I have times when I have no one to fuck, it's CASUAL sex, it's not like it's something I grief and miss badly.
>>
>>81544039
tumblr is a fun way to kill your soul. endless teenage girls who get sex easily, talking about how guys must be completely retarded creeps if they can't do the same thing. women don't know their own privilege.
>>
>>81544076
you're describing "casual sex" as "casually happening", like a sex&theCity pseudo-romantic by chance thing. Casual sex means something akin to gay dudes using each other's holes

>>81544079
it's literally that. "It just happens". Like a fat pampered girl who doesnt consider for one second the effort the guy is pulling behind the scenes. It happened for him the same as it did for her, just fell on his lap
>>
>>81544175
>you're describing "casual sex" as "casually happening"
Yeah
Cause that's how I go about it, I don't really have anyone else's perspective to this. It's not really romantic I wouldn't say but you need to go out and meet people, you find someone that makes your peepee feel funny and you go from there.
>>
>>81544327
I don't even know what that guy is arguing about 2bh. I've gone out with friends before without the intent to have sex that night, and a girl you're just innocently talking to you starts playing with her hair/showing signs of attraction and you play the right moves and go home with her...

I've also gone to clubs with the intent to get laid and do the shotgun spray method as well if I'm feeling particularly horny that day.

Both were one night stands and are what I would call ''casual sex'', I don't see why he is splitting hairs over the term
>>
File: 1488747789445.jpg (3MB, 2904x1634px) Image search: [Google]
1488747789445.jpg
3MB, 2904x1634px
MGTOW is a reactionary movement towards unjust laws and slut culture, if a woman isn't a religious virgin I don't see how marriage is supposed to work in the 21th century.
>>
>>81544673
what about all the marriages that work
>>
>>81544754
50% of them don't and there's no data about the quality of the ones that do.
>>
>>81537062
the last time i saw someone fired for saying something un pc it was an snl writer who made a joke about barron trump being the first home school shooter, which is actually funny. The brave crusaders against safe spaces and fighting for free speech made sure to raise a hissy fit until he got fired.
>>
>>81545121
it was actually the average conservative boomer who made a fuzz and she got a job immediatly (i think with rick and morty)
>>
>>81545121
there were the calls for those tv people who went to a church that actually preached the bible re:gays. Dont remember if they were fired

every day on media it's just whites asking forgiveness

fuck, just yesterday jews were asking for Spicer to be fired because he sucked up to jews improperly
Thread posts: 350
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.