[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=p4Dh2 ICB45s Cheer up tv at le

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (23KB, 439x335px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23KB, 439x335px
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=p4Dh2ICB45s
Cheer up tv at least you're not as bad as these losers
Right?
>>
>>81536194
so, this is how alt right pussies from /pol/ are born?
>>
that's kinda sad but they do all seem like they have autism or something. Not really in their control.
>>
>>81536293
its called being white
>>
>>81536311
In the next DSM being white will be a mental disorder
>>
>>81536194
>paedos in speedos
whats wrong with that girl LMAO
>>
>>81536311
weak
>>
>>81536342
>petrol bomb
>>
File: implying you wouldnt.jpg (167KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
implying you wouldnt.jpg
167KB, 1920x1080px
What irritates me about the undateables is that there are some real qts they set the autists up with who are completely out of their league. Of course you would lose your spaghetti in those social situations because its unwinnable.

Then when they inevitably crash and burn they are matched with a downie. Like there is no in-between part where they try someone on their level, if you go on that show you either end up batting way above your average or getting stuck with someone who marked the 'few extra chromosomes' box.
>>
>>81536489
The monobrow was set up with hambeasts
That girl looked nice
But that guy was way too overbearing and she was obviously extremely uncomfortable
>>
>>81536194
They talk like characters from the Souls games.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.