[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it true that 9/11 shot the 90s but they didn't really

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1490407026843.png (892KB, 993x638px) Image search: [Google]
1490407026843.png
892KB, 993x638px
Is it true that 9/11 shot the 90s but they didn't really finish bleeding out until 2006?
>>
7th gen is the best gen
>>
>>81532343
6th is the best plebeian filth, followed closely by 5th
>>
>>81532428
t. child who was born in the mid 90s
>>
>>81532131
Wow it's like you really know me holy shit
>>
>>81532131
2006 was also the last time you could get away with using dial up Internet, get away with having no social media, and just barely get away with wearing certain late 90s/early 00s fashions like khaki cargo jeans.

2007 is, for better or worse, when we entered the ultra-fast advancing high-tech era.
>>
File: cherry-picking-1.jpg (25KB, 495x365px) Image search: [Google]
cherry-picking-1.jpg
25KB, 495x365px
>>81532131
>>81532577
>>
No. It shot the 90s point blank in the head with a shotgun. All the shit on your pic is 100% 2000s flavor. Also 2001-2006 was something completely different than what came after. If it all feels "90s" to you then you literally were too young back then to fully appreciate the changes.
>>
>>81533139
>Also 2001-2006 was something completely different than what came after.
Yeah definitely

The iPhone and the social media boom changed everything
>>
>>81532131
teen titans is quintessential 00s and is not a 90s feeling show at all
>>
>>81532131
also sam goody is an 80s throwback.THIS IMAGE IS RETARDED
>>
>>81532131
fuck I really hated the 2000s it was just about stupid ghetto nigs and how "cool" the jews pushed them to be
>>
Early 2000s was when the internet got traction and the west proved it was no longer the strongest culture on this planet and destined to vanish.

The 90s were still about human interaction and the idea that our present is gonna be the history of tomorrow.
>>
>>81532131
9/11 was done by stanley kubrick in his backyard
>>
>>81532131
Why do kids who weren't around in the 90s jump through so many hoops to claim they were on a technicality?
>>
>>81532577
What does "get away with having no social media" mean? I don't have a Facebook or anything. That shit never comes up when talking to people irl. Some girl might say, "add me on Facebook" but that's about it. You can get away with not having it because literally nobody actually needs it.
>>
>>81533988
Kubrick's 9/11 would have featured longer sequences on the planes as masked and caped government employees. Silently, government agents put on capes and rape masks mid flight and call random peoples families to say good by, wide shot, the whole plane is now white masked and blacked caped and chanting in Latin and Arabic. Exterior shot of plane soaring silently in the sky with slow chanting scream humming noise grows louder. Cut to white house, Dick Cheney puts on his cape over his naked and mutters to himself in some unknown language while looking in a mirror and pulls out a large polished knife with a rubber black dildo for handle and begins to slice his skin starting just below his skin down to his chest, just barely revealing a shimmer of a green scaled reptilian skin underneath smash cut to thousands bodies floating towards the ground near the towers on fire and smoking and reminiscent of burning paper, as the bodies hit the ground they disintegrate into a cloud of u.s. Hundred dollar bills and ash each one making the noise of a Tibetan mountain horn as it bursts, after 20 minutes of this cut to a little girl in the middle east drawing a picture of the towers and airplanes and flowers and a smiling sun as news breaks over the tv in the background of the attacks. The news man is shouting loudly and talking continuously as you zoom in on the t.v. He begins announcing the invasion of Iraq and then the Arab spring, then finally a picture of the little girl appears on the screen as the news man announces she was killed by ISIS. Next scene is dozens of lizards swarming over a dead u.s. Soldier body tearing the flesh away from his bones intercut with scenes of his life including being a fire fighter in 9/11 and pulling his brothers body from the rubble, his brother an accountant was wearing his funny lizard tie. The lizards start crawling off the tie and burrowing into the rubble, beneath the smoldering rubble you can hear singing and little girls laughing.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.