[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have to laugh every time I see somebody criticizing great television

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 10

File: ramsignedmailer.jpg (103KB, 350x506px) Image search: [Google]
ramsignedmailer.jpg
103KB, 350x506px
I have to laugh every time I see somebody criticizing great television shows made for us normal people who actually leave our house to interact with other normal people. Fuck these autist cunts in their fedora-wearing asses. It's like some unwritten rule in their pathetic notebook that they have to be miserable at everything, that the world is "shit" and everything they hear or see is "shit" and the agenda of everyone is "shit".

We get it. We watched that South Park episode, too. You have Asperger's Syndrome. Now drink some whisky, lighten the fuck up and seek help for it. You're not the only one in that boat, bucko.

WE rule this board, now. WE decide who's cool and who's not. You rock spiders clinging to the 4chan of the past? The ones that yearn for Bela Tarr marathons while you lick Dorito crumbs off of your fingers and weep for "being born in the wrong generation"? You're archaic. You're ancient fucking history. You've been left behind.

Come out of your basement, you cave-dwellers. Come and celebrate the new millennium by watching Rick & Morty with the rest of us. It's present year and we have cake. Even though it's a lie.
>>
>>81531820
I'd rather have blacked threads over this pasta
>>
>DAE hate United Airlines?
>>
>>81531846
>>81531857
Back to r e d d I t
>>
File: large_reddit.jpg (392KB, 1000x683px) Image search: [Google]
large_reddit.jpg
392KB, 1000x683px
>>
>>81532128
So...
>>
>>81532424
>*light chuckling*
>>
>>81531820
nice pasta
>>
File: 1491970512198.png (94KB, 262x280px) Image search: [Google]
1491970512198.png
94KB, 262x280px
>>81531846
>>>reddit
>>
File: i r father happy.jpg (45KB, 480x534px) Image search: [Google]
i r father happy.jpg
45KB, 480x534px
>mfw my Deadpool pasta is being used for good instead of evil
>>
>Welcome to Reddit Morty!
>Funny cat pictures Rick!
>Wow here's an upboat Morty!
>Karma conspiracy Rick!
>Wait til le Summer hears about this one. Front Page Morty!
>I tip my hat to you, I tip my fedora to you Rick!
>And in this moment I am euphoric Morty!
>You sir are a gentleman and a scholar. Who said chivalry is dead Rick!
>Carl Sagan +1 Adios Morty!
>>
File: Literally Reddit The Image.jpg (66KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Literally Reddit The Image.jpg
66KB, 600x450px
>>81532871
>being angry about a particular website
>being angry because you suspect one or more television shows are specifically being catered to said-website

Here's how it is, friendo. You're not going to like it, but all I offer is the truth.

You can not stop the oncoming tide of what you perceive to be "le randum post-millennial newfag summercancer tourists" from coming to this site. Or any site. Or any nation. Ever. Our numbers are too strong.

What you CAN do, however, is this. You can take a giant step back from yourself and ask, "all this crying about the past, all this whining about the present and all this despair for the future - does it make me a genuinely happy person? Does my knowledge of the idiocracy enlighten me? Does it hold me and reassure me on a cold night?"

Chances are, everyone who desperately clings to the "good old days", the answers to these questions probably aren't what you would refer to as "positive". Chances are, you probably fucking HATE yourself. Why don't you do something that distracts you from your smug, arrogant self-righteousness, for a change?

Take up a hobby. Take a walk. Lift. Oh, you'd be surprised how much better you feel, after a few weeks of doing a nice, light weights program to get those joints and muscles moving.

Maybe then there'd be less of you insipid, whining cunts making posts like this.

We are memes. We are fun. We are Rick & Morty's szechuan sauce. We are the NEW 4chan. Midnight narwhal bacon for LIFE.
>>
>>81532930
*upvotes*
>>
>>81532930
i get that chris pratt is a meme actor but how is the rest of that image reddit
>>
>>81532930
UPVOTE REDDIT STYLE

UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

REDDIT STYLE

UP UP UP UP

UPVOTE REDDIT STYLE

HEY RICK AND MORTY

UP UP UP UP

UPVOTE REDDIT STYLE!
>>
File: 1491458152071.png (605KB, 431x600px) Image search: [Google]
1491458152071.png
605KB, 431x600px
You had me until the end.
>>
File: All Hope is gone....png (21KB, 423x459px) Image search: [Google]
All Hope is gone....png
21KB, 423x459px
>>81533108
>>81533048

You seem somewhat................

.................................... upset.
>>
File: 1491664874942.jpg (225KB, 677x882px) Image search: [Google]
1491664874942.jpg
225KB, 677x882px
>>81531820
UPVOTE REDDIT STYLE

UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

REDDIT STYLE

UP UP UP UP

UPVOTE REDDIT STYLE

HEY RICK AND MORTY

UP UP UP UP

UPVOTE REDDIT STYLE
>>
File: aabts.png (818KB, 888x850px) Image search: [Google]
aabts.png
818KB, 888x850px
Chandler: *Is sitting*
Sheldon: "You're in my spot."
Chandler: "Your spot? What, did you write your name on it or something?"
Sheldon: "... You're still in my spot."
Rick: "WUB A LUBA DUB DUB."
Tony: "No, but it is a Stark Industries chair. So my name's on it. So get up."
Jack: "Unless of course, he knew you would have your name on the chair so he sat there anyways because he was expecting you to say that but you weren't expecting him to expect you to say that, so he was going to sit there regardless of whose name was on the chair. Savvy?"
Sherlock: "Stop talking. You're lowering the IQ of the entire street."
Chandler: "Stop arguing! You're tearing this family apart!"
Rick: G-God's not *BURP* real Chandler. Let's get some Mulan sauce.
>>
God isn't real
*burp*
>>
>>81533309
Would Chandler really say, "is sitting"?
>>
>>81533220
*upzozzled*
>>
MEME AND REDDIT SEASON 3 SCRIPT SPOILER ALERT

>MORTY MORTY MORTY MORTY MORTY MORTY MORTY MORTY MORTY MORTY MORTY MORTY MORTY MORTY MORTY MORTY MORTY MORTY MORTY MORTY MORTY MORTY MORTY MORTY MORTY MORTY MORTY MORTY MORTY MORTY MORTY MORTY MORTY MORTY MORTY MORTY MORTY MORTY MORTY MORTY MORTY MORTY MORTY MORTY MORTY

WHO THE FUCK WRITES THIS SHIT
>>
File: image.jpg (23KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23KB, 250x250px
>mfw atheism was brought to its knees by a fat guy wearing a hat
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.