[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Realistically, how much longer do they plan on filming episodes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: jonathan_banks_-_getty_-_h_2017.jpg (347KB, 1296x730px) Image search: [Google]
jonathan_banks_-_getty_-_h_2017.jpg
347KB, 1296x730px
Realistically, how much longer do they plan on filming episodes with this old man?

I mean, it has to be a topic of discussion among the creator and producers, no?
>>
It's funny because he looks older in BCS than he did in BB
>>
File: doc-3.jpg (42KB, 650x423px) Image search: [Google]
doc-3.jpg
42KB, 650x423px
>>81530060

That's because he IS older, Marty. He IS!
>>
>>81530040
so what's going on with his skin? i know he's old but this look really unhealthy

i love mike, but i do wonder if he'd be able to be in this show for the long haul, depending on whenever they plan to finish BCS
>>
>>81530216
Fuck look at his head. Looks like his blood is seeping through his skin.
>>
>>81530277
He's either terrible at shaving his head or has really sensitive skin.
>>
How much longer do they plan on running the series?

Saul was small time like Jesse. By what season 2-3 Walt had already surpassed both of those two clowns.
>>
>>81530040
>Why are you filming my scenes first?
>>
do you think they'd take the show to when Cinnabon Gene is around? I think this wya they can work it past Mike's death.
>>
>>81530379
Forever like Walking Dead
>>
>>81530040
I don't think anyone expects more than 6 seasons
>>
>>81530120
Every time I scroll past this image I think it's Ric Flair.
>>
File: no_more_half_faces.jpg (553KB, 1200x825px) Image search: [Google]
no_more_half_faces.jpg
553KB, 1200x825px
>>81530466
To be honest, I find the "Gene" snippets far more compelling than the backstory. As good as the show is overall, knowing that some characters aren't gonna die (or at least not until BB) kinda removes any anxiety you feel for them as a viewer.

And I just find the older version of an utterly lonely, beaten Saul fascinating. No outlet for his humor, no socializing, can't practice law...how does the guy manage to put on that Cinnabon hat day after day knowing this is as good as it's ever gonna get?
>>
>>81530040
>whaddya lookin at, smoothskin
>>
>>81530939
Same, I'm looking forward to knowing more about Saul's post-BB life.

I am invested in the current timeline though, mostly because i want to know what will happen to Kim and that asshole Chuck.
>>
File: 1455388541283.jpg (44KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1455388541283.jpg
44KB, 640x480px
Did they ever establish why Saul had to go into hiding in the first place? With Walt, it was obvious enough, but I never got the impression that there was any glaring or solid evidence that Saul had acted improperly outside his role as Walt's counsel.
>>
Montages: The Show
>>
File: BevHillsCop_025Pyxurz.jpg (107KB, 1600x903px) Image search: [Google]
BevHillsCop_025Pyxurz.jpg
107KB, 1600x903px
>>81530040
They should CG his head from when he was in Beverly Hills Cop and put it onto his body in Better Call Saul.
>>
>>81530939
>>To be honest, I find the "Gene" snippets
are these after BB or before BCS ?
>>
>>81532013
after BB, he's at omaha
>>
>>81530333

It's called skin cancer
>>
>>81532087
That mall he works at is no mall in Omaha. I wish they'd actually have filmed it here but I understand production budgets a little.
>>
>>81532316
For Walt's "exile" in snowy New Hampshire, all those scenes were shot in New Mexico. So it just makes sense they'd film at a local mall vs. going all the way to Omaha for authenticity.
>>
>>81530216
he has a common potential precursor to skin cancer

every few months he has to get treatment which involves freezing the head with liquid nitrogen, and then shooting lasers at it
>>
>>81532379
damn, hope he's doing alright.
>>
>>81532316
I was curious about that because they did a rather piss poor job of obscuring "cottonwood mall"
>>
>>81532316

Why the fuck would they go all the way to Nebraska just to film some indoor mall scenes
>>
>>81530060

ikr

why don't they use that cgi that makes people look younger

but seriously why did they hire a granddaughter that was older than the one in fucking breaking bad?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.