[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's so good about this Futurama rip-off again? Why is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 8

File: rick-and-morty.jpg (3MB, 2981x1750px) Image search: [Google]
rick-and-morty.jpg
3MB, 2981x1750px
What's so good about this Futurama rip-off again?
Why is this shit so hyped up, it's absolute garbage.
>>
because you're a loser lol
>>
>>81526954
Fucking Loser lol
>>
>>81526954
how can you not see how good reddit and memey is?? i be t you didnt even vote for bernie
>>
>>81526954
t. brainlet
>>
Ah yes, mote low IQ conservative Christian trash being weeded out.
>>
Because you're not a redditor. Don't worry, that's a good thing.

Though, they have to go back
>>81528694
>>81526970
>>81527001
>>81528605
>>
It is family guy that reddit likes to call genius. This is also the site that thinks Scrubs is the greatest show ever.
>>
File: fig,black,mens,ffffff.u2.jpg (40KB, 556x350px) Image search: [Google]
fig,black,mens,ffffff.u2.jpg
40KB, 556x350px
It is because you don't know how to get schwifty!
wohooooo!

>get on /r/tv
>press Catalog
>select On Top and Of All Time
>mfw
>>
File: akuuuuu.png (770KB, 936x567px) Image search: [Google]
akuuuuu.png
770KB, 936x567px
>>81526954

thank god im not alone

I was so pissed they cancelled samurai jack for this crap
>>
I don't know why but some people will watch anything scifi no matter how shit it is.
>>
>>81526954
>Futurama rip-off
Now hang on a minute, that is just unfair.
>>
>>81526954
Even though /tv/ hates it, the show has a good candor the dialogue, and it's sometimes clever.

The meme spouters, crazy lore fiends, and shitty DAH FEELS shit make me like it way less.
>>
>>81526954
It's just a zany show with an offbeat humor, some creative sci-fi and character drama.

Tries to do a lot of shit, has a lot of hits and misses.
But it's some pretty good solid 8/10 stuff.

It's just reddit glorifying the show into god-like status, as if the existencial crap is there for anything other than jokes and basic character building.

>Futurama rip-off
Also confirmed for not watching the show.
Come on, man.
>>
>>81526954
>Futurama rip-off

How? I mean, you're allowed to hate on the show but how did you even make this connection?
>>
File: arod_logo.jpg (23KB, 443x147px) Image search: [Google]
arod_logo.jpg
23KB, 443x147px
ITT: Say something positive about thing so I can call you reddit.
>>
People defending R&M
>have a reddit account

People who will never speak a kind word towards it
>oldfags
>>
>>81529194
What about people that spend all day shitposting about SAUCE and REDDIT
>>
>>81529157
not him but both shows wink to the audience with "hey check out this reference to some first year university physics reference, aren't we all smart" jokes pretty often
>>
>>81529244
idk I just think its a funny show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLB4dU3Yc6M
>>
>>81529489
Interdimensional Television is a great gag, I just hope they don't ruin it, because they're good episodes.
>>
>>81526954
Rick and Morty shills are some of the most natural sounding on this board
>>
File: conspiracy.jpg (71KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
conspiracy.jpg
71KB, 400x300px
>>81528998
that's not how it happened. that's not how anything happened. that's not reality you're referring to. get a fucking grip.
>>
File: omega bait.png (988KB, 580x580px)
omega bait.png
988KB, 580x580px
>>81526954
>>
File: image.jpg (110KB, 323x323px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110KB, 323x323px
>>81528694
Trying this hard for (you)s
>>
File: too bad.jpg (94KB, 600x852px) Image search: [Google]
too bad.jpg
94KB, 600x852px
>>81530004
that bearded loser looks like a total chode, whereas the kid looks like he's having a blast with life. what exactly was your point?
>>
>>81526954
Why are you making threads baout it every day like an autist?

Pretty much everyone here agrees it's pretty funny.
You're the lone faggot.

Go away, stop spamming.
>>
>>81526954
A promising first episode that quickly went downhill. Lately people think that if they try to like something hard enough, it'll magically turn from shitty to good.
>>
I just noticed that all the pedo-bait threads that get posted every other minute here (getting zero replies every time) stopped coming just as these Rick & Morty sperg threads started appearing at the same rate.

What is wrong with you?
Why don't you kill yourself?
>>
I love how Rick and Morty triggers dumb people. They get so mad when they can't understand it.
>>
>>81530251
I saw one of those pedo threads 10 seconds ago
>>
>>81529489
Wow, that was shit.
>>
>>81530189
>Pretty much everyone here agrees it's pretty funny.

Hey reddit.
>>
>>81526954
Because god its not real fag grow up
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.