[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>and that's probably what I will be doing soon, work

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_4291.png (1MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4291.png
1MB, 1334x750px
>and that's probably what I will be doing soon, working at a coffee shop
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zQlh6uK0uaw

Uh, guys is Sam okay?
>>
Bumping for Sam Hyde discussion
>>
He should get a job at the Amzn warehouse in his hometown. He has what it takes to be one of the best area managers in the network.
>>
>>81525754
he's a resourceful jew; i'm sure he'll probably find a way to leech shekels from goyim.
>>
>>81527285
(((Samuel Hydestein)))
>>
All of this could have been avoided if only he had behaved like a decent human being. This is what happens when you take /pol/ seriously.
>>
>>81525754
>is Sam okay
Gee, I hope not.
>>
>>81527610
it's also funny that he took it seriously as a man around 30, while /pol/ is really just filled with teens
>>
>white nationalist street fighting is the only way forward politically now, I'm serious, but I'm just going to say I'm kidding
>>
>>81527733
He's desparate. He needs a reason, other than himself, for why things turned out this way.
>>
He lost respect from me with his reaction to Trump bombing an empty airfield. He was so quick to turn on him that it was embarrassing and he's already seemingly backpedaling.
>>
>>81527610

to be fair, he really dindu nuffin. Tim just blamed him for getting trolled on twitter despite asking for it himself.

Sam is still an autistic dumbass who took /pol/ memes seriously and has no tact for the politics of the entertainment industry and Im not even talking about the fact that he hates jews. It seems like Nick was the one doing all that boring business stuff behind the scenes, wheeling and dealing and apparently he spent years trying to get a show on adult swim, and then Sam ruined it all.
>>
I like Sam. It's sad that Ted Turner took his show away. The show did pretty good with ratings and Mike Lazzo apparently really liked these guys and wanted to buy many seasons.
>>
>>81527934
I'm talking about him being a dick to that guy from Buzzfeed.
>>
>>81527934

I honestly don't think Tim had anything to do with it. I think it was mainly unfunny Brett (((Gelman))) and jealous as fuck Vic (((Berger))).

These guys fed those "Cartoon Network picks up white supremacist show" articles. That's obvious not good optics regardless how true, so the big guys and Turner forced CN to give up the show.
>>
>>81528139
Employees of buzzfeed don't deserve to be treated like humans.
>>
>coffee shop

Sammy romanticizing his life
>>
>>81525754
I thought he was supposed to be funding some video game? Dude's pathetic as fuck.
>>
>>81525754
How stupid do you have to be to grow to be 30 years old and still believe a politician is going to keep his promises?
>>
He seems slow as fuck in this video. God what a sad sack of shit.
>>
>>81528471
Sad! Many such cases!
>>
>BUY MY SHITTY $40 BOOK
>>
>>81527917
I dont understand this

HE'S the one backpedaling? Not trump? Who literally touted the entire campaign to stay out of the middle east no matter one

You're just stupid if you defend what he's doing
>>
>>81527917
Fuck off T_D.
>>
He looks and talks like he's 50 all the sudden, is that his new character?
>>
>>81528471
Because Trump wasn't a politician
>>
>>81528861
>this time, it's different
>he's a rebel
>he's an outsider

kek
>>
>>81528886
>>81528861

He is though. Trump does this thing where he tests the waters of a new thing, gauges reaction, and then makes a decision based on that.

So he did this literally nothing strike on syria, saw everyone hated him for it, and then said "IM NOT GONNA GET INVOLVED IN SYRIA!"

he literally warned the russians about it and it didnt even destory anything because Syrian jets were flying from it after
>>
Without any stupid memes or *pills, can you tell me what happened to Sam/MDE? I've seen a couple of his youtube videos and all of world peace and think they're pretty funny.

What happened? How did he "ruin everything"?
>>
>>81528947
It was funny to see faggot e-celebs and /pol/sters go from "REEEEEEE FUCK TRUMP" to "O-Oh, s-sorry daddy" though.

Also, Sam showed his powerlevel too much.
>>
>>81528947
>he has a grand plan
>he's not literally bumbling because he has no idea how to do his job

*tips 4d chess
>>
>>81525754
Tim really fucked this dude's world up, holy shit
>>
He's clearly been sick/recovering from a cold over the past 3-4 Hyde Wars.

I feel for him, though. Shit seems to be in limbo for him these days.
>>
why did charls move and abandon him?
why did nick leave?
>>
>>81529206
World Peace was the last big push for MDE, it's over now. Time to get real jobs
>>
>>81529086

who are you quoting?
>>
>>81529018
Once he got a Twitter account he started tweeting/retweeting tons of /pol/-tier shit about Muslims, Pizzagate, and Muslim rape refugee statistics type shit. Buzzfeed wrote an article about it and he responded in his usual "you're dumb, and I'm gonna be an annoying fuck while i talk to you" whenever confronted about it. From there it was pretty much your standard witch hunt. Bunch of Adult Swim talent throwing a hissy fit, various articles, until they got cancelled. Thusly ruining his career and losing all his pals their jobs. :)

On top of that he constantly said "he'd be willing to resort to violence" about Lena Dunham (which was funny when he first said it what..2 years ago?) and that Patton killed his wife...which just goes to show he either didn't care or didn't know how to operate in "Hollywood."

I'm probably wrong about something/everything here.
>>
>>81527917
>had respect for Sam Hyde to begin with

What's wrong with you?
>>
File: nickro.jpg (107KB, 914x443px) Image search: [Google]
nickro.jpg
107KB, 914x443px
>tfw looking at Sam now is like looking at your future self

>>81529206
nick has an antique store
>>
>>81525754
/pol/ was a mistake
>>
>>81525754
hob dob gum
>>
>>81529173
I thought he was working with Amazon prime now? it worked for Jeremy Clarkson...
>>
>>81529173
>recovering from a cold

Dude, he's clearly snorting opiates.
>>
>>81528139

Buzzfeed has zero credibility and it's employees should be treated as such.
>>
What the FUCK happened?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYlfwg-2C18
>>
>>81529538
Sam Hyde's life is this mindset put to action. Looks good doesn't it?
>>
>>81529577
It's like he went into a second puberty at 30.
>>
>>81525754
Hey Moon, my old friend
Hey Moon, the night is coming to an end
Hey Moon, comeback soon
:(
>>
>>81525754
is this dude an elder statesman now ? he's like 30 unemployed with a failed show on a small network
>>
>>81529657
>tfw had that song on repeat ever since it premiered on WP
>>
HEALTH
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.