[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>the entire case relied on the DNA blood evidence of a single

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_7098.jpg (21KB, 471x313px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7098.jpg
21KB, 471x313px
>the entire case relied on the DNA blood evidence of a single police officer who had been recorded saying he wants to frame black people for crimes and pleaded the fifth in the court when questioned whether he had planted the evidence

Even if OJ did do it, explain to me why any reasonable jury should have not acquitted him?
>>
>>81525103
OJ murdered them, asshole, stop trying to paint the policeman as the monster here.
>>
The recordings were for a film or some other creative project.

Believing that Fuhrman knew OJ Simpson, a famous celebrity, had no alibi, and went over to his home and viciously killed two people he didn't know in order to frame OJ Simpson is ridiculous.
>>
File: Leisure Suit Larry Quiz.jpg (78KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Leisure Suit Larry Quiz.jpg
78KB, 1280x720px
>>81525103
>>
>>81525158
Guilty until proven innocent
>>
>>81525103
He did it, but the prosecution fucked up beyond belief and let a guilty man free due to their incompetence.
>>
>>81525248
It wasn't fuhrman you killed them you cunt, it was colombian drug dealers they were in debt to.
>>
>>81525158
Now, OJ did murder them, but it's also very likely that Fuhrman planted evidence just to make sure.
>>
File: 1437348667567.webm (3MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1437348667567.webm
3MB, 640x480px
>>81525536
There was no proof Fuhrman wanted to frame OJ

There was only proof that Fuhrman was regularly exposed to niggers, which is why he hated them. There's no evidence that he hated OJ specifically.

on the other hand the police in general seemed to love OJ. Every time he beat his wife they let him off without even issuing a warning.
>>
>>81525666
did she died?
>>
File: 1491885309866.jpg (63KB, 640x852px) Image search: [Google]
1491885309866.jpg
63KB, 640x852px
>>81525103
We all know that OJ did it, I don't care how funny he was on naked gun.
>>
>>81525666
Ok, sure, there was no direct proof, but I would be suspicious if someone invokes his right against self-incrimination and is known to call black people niggers. I think you're just racist, which clouds your worldview.
>>
>>81525103
Because liberals are fucking stupid that's why
>>
>>81525853
JUST two wild and crazy guys going on a helluva night on the town, amirite?

Did they ever find those missing girls bodies?
>>
this series is great, was this case kino when it happened?? i was 6
>>
>>81525853
But he was really really funny
>>
He couldn't have done it. He ran for 2000 yards.
>>
>>81525907
>I would be suspicious if someone invokes his right against self-incrimination

so if you ask for a lawyer it's now suspicious? If you remain silent is it suspicious? If I don't grant police access to my house with out a warrant it's suspicious? Just let them dig around in my car and do a full search when they ask being ya know, other wise it's suspicious?

It's call your rights for a reason. When you have the state, who has unlimited resources and you in their target eye sight you damn well better plead the 5th even if you did nothing wrong. Being the worst thing you can do is for your own legal defense, even if you did nothing wrong, is talk to the police.
>>
>>81525666
idk. He showed up to a domestic violence call at OJ's house once at was on the tape talking about how he hated interracial couples...
>>
>>81526211
It's suspicious if you're offering testimony in a murder case you investigated, and you could very easily just say "No" if you were innocent.
>>
>>81526298
He couldn't answer 'No' to one question and plead the 5th on all the others. It makes his 'No' lose credibility.
>>
>>81526331
Well, I guess he lost all credibility instead, big whoop. Also, to answer your other questions, I suspect that if you told the police they couldn't search your car they would indeed be suspicious.
>>
Any other good true crime docs I might've missed? Pretty sure I've seen all the big ones. Easily the best form of entertainment.
>>
>>81525103
oj simpson is an assassin:

https://youtu.be/cMXgmMaEaHA
>>
>>81526386
They just bring a dog out at that point. You'll always lose.

Credibility is important in a court of law. The jury convicts you, not the truth.
>>
Was he a piece of shit or just doing his job?
>>
>>81525422
I heard it was some Puerto Rican guy
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.