[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

1. Iron Man 3 2. Guardians of the Galaxy 3. Captain America 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: Marvel_Cinematic_Universe.png (53KB, 314x150px) Image search: [Google]
Marvel_Cinematic_Universe.png
53KB, 314x150px
1. Iron Man 3
2. Guardians of the Galaxy
3. Captain America 2
4. Iron Man
(everything beneath here is shit desu)
5. The Avengers
6. Ant-Man
7. Iron Man 2 i guess? Thor 2? Thor 1? Civil War...? theyre all shit... yea only those 4 top ones are any good
>>
>>81524991
Iron Man 3 is only good because The Avengers was good, your scale is flawed.
>>
>>81525309
Iron Man 3 is good because its the only one of these movies where the lead character has any depth, and works as a "complete" individual, even without the mentally twisted aspect of putting on a suit and fighting big monsters

Shane Black can do no wrong
>>
>>81524991
The only good movie there is Ant Man and Iron Man 1
>>
>>81526280
Ant-Man is not a good movie, its an adequate movie
>>
>>81524991
Still all better than Lets Commit Suicide, Squad, Batman v Supershits, and that other Superman movie nobody remembers anymore.
>>
GotG was shit. IM3 was the best one though.
>>
Top 5:
1. Iron Man
2. GOTG
3. Captain America: Civil War
4. Captain America: The Winter Soldier
5. The Avengers

Bottom 5:
5. Thor: The Dark World
4. Ant-Man
3. The Avengers: Age of Ultron
2. Iron Man 3
1. The Incredible Hulk
>>
>>81526956
Civil War is not a good movie

you are pleb-tier for not appreciating the quality of Iron Man 3
>>
Iron Man 3 is the Rodney Dangerfield of the MCU
>>
>>81527097
You're in the wrong genre if you're looking for a "good movie". Civil War is one of the most fun Marvel films, and handles a large cast and weighty plot with deft pacing and great action scenes.

Iron Man 3 on the other hand, is one of the most reddit MCU films ever made. It's got a one-dimensional villain, shitty CGI, an annoying child, and retarded quips. Not to mention the farting fake-Mandarin. Also what's the point of the ending? He destroys his suits in a big gesture, then in the very next film he's back to being Iron Man. It's shit, even Iron Man 2 had Mickey Rourke to make it somewhat interesting.
>>
File: IMG_2921.gif (1MB, 480x287px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2921.gif
1MB, 480x287px
>>81527199
>>
i hate
1. Archers.
2. The Archers
3. Jeffrey Archer
>>
>>81527199
Civil War is (1) fails to efficiently shuffle so many characters. They should have dropped at least Spiderman & Antman (who both feel particularly hamfisted in there) and Hawkeye and whatsherface spiritual girl. And the whole scene in the airport is just so hollow and stupid. Thats pretty much my idea of the whole Civil War: its just pointless. Nothing of consequence happens. All of these explosions, but theres never any sense of threat or consequence. Just a big fart of nothing

Iron Man 3, on the other hand, is the only marvel-flick where the lead character has any depth. Where the lead actor feels like more than just a cartoon character
>>
I liked the visuals in Dr. Strange. It was a fun flick
>>
>>81524991

1. Captain America: First Avenger
2. The Incredible Hulk
3. Thor
4. Captain America: Winter Soldier
5. Ant Man
6. Guardians Of The Galaxy
7. The Avengers
8. Iron Man 2
9. Iron Man
10. Thor: The Dark World
11. Avengers: Age Of Ultron
12. Iron Man 3
13. Captain America: Civil War
>>
>>81527588
what the hell is wrong with you
>>
>>81527746

my dubs secure my patrician taste. what the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
iron man
cap 2
gotg
the rest is utter shit
if you disagree you're a pleb and should kill yourself
>>
>>81527784
1. thou shalt not check thine own dubs
2. >>81527400 got dubs too
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.