[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the funniest and most relatable joke you've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: orange slices.jpg (411KB, 640x643px) Image search: [Google]
orange slices.jpg
411KB, 640x643px
What's the funniest and most relatable joke you've seen in a film?
>>
>>81523800
>I'm rich
>>
>>81523800
What's the joke here?
>>
>>81523835
you can really tell WB forced that line in for the trailers to appeal to normies
>>
>>81523800
>I GOT IT! I GOT IT! We'll work up a number 6 on 'em!
>Number 6 I'm afraid I'm not familiar with that one.
>Well that's where we go a ridin' into town. A whopin and a whopin every living thing that moves within an inch of it's life.........except the women folks, of course.
>YOU SPARE THE WOMEN?
>No we rape the shit outta them at the number 6 dance later on!
>>
>>81523882
that he needs orange slices

It's really funny
>>
>>81523800
I liked it when Groot said, "I am Groot", and then Memelord was like, "Thank you Groot" and then Groot ate a leaf off of his own shoulder like a big retarded faggot.
>>
>>81524006
oh yeah lol
>>
In my paranoid mind, this was just Disney seeing how much they can get away with. They figured "lets just have a character say complete nonsense, completely irrelevant to the context, and see if the audience still laughs"

and they did. like trained seals
>>
>>81524033
Wubba lubba dub-dub!
>>
>>81523882
Ask me how I know you never played a sport between grades 1 and 9
>>
It wasn't a movie, but this scene spoke to me at a fundamental level.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZUiqX9Ypg4
>>
What happened? Why did you change up your bot posting, pajeet?
>>
>>81524047
yeah that's the same type of deal. Rick & Morty relies on nonsense language for laughs too.

It's not the first to do this, Invader Zim did it too but in a bit more of a nuanced and contextual way.
>>
>>81524024
In the comics he was highly intelligent and the king of a dead race.
>>
>>81523882
Right in there.
It's not a good joke nor a joke that most people will understand but who cares, right? People saw something that was non-serious after a serious scene and that was their cue to know that there joke was there and that they had to laugh.
>>
>>81524134
In the movies he is a cute little baby that likes to push the explosion button.
>>
>>81523882
Ants like oranges (I've seen it myself lol) and his name is ANT-man. That's why he needs oranges too (not that DC fans would understand humour lol)
>>
>>81524121
In defense of Zim and Rick & Morty, at least they're being self aware. The point is that it's stupid, the writer's know it's stupid and lazy, the audience (should) know it's stupid and lazy, and everybody has a big laugh about how stupid and lazy it is. It's a commentary on television writing. It's not particularly funny, but at least there's a reason for it. With "Orange Slices lmao", I don't get the impression that they were commenting on shitty quips, it's just a shitty quip.
>>
>>81524439
Not that guy, but Zim did it pretty funny

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMs1YbPdQhY
>>
>>81524402
Deepest lore
>>
>>81523800
Isn't that the question of the day?
>>
orange slices are (or at least were and would have been while he was a kid) a staple half-time snack for sports to give the players some quick energy.

He was equating his physical exhaustion to being at the half-time of a sports game.
>>
>>81524673
This seems to require a lot of knowledge of american junior league sports to understand.

What if you're not american and don't live in a country where oranges are commonly consumed?

Is Disney Orientalist?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.