[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>It's a renaissance faire episode. Off the top of your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

>It's a renaissance faire episode.

Off the top of your head, name as many examples of this that you can.
>>
>>81523735
Are Renaissance fairs fun? Never been to one.
>>
>>81523789
Me neither. I've always wanted to go to one.
>>
>>81523735
King of the Hill and Family Guy are the only things that come to mind desu
>>
Supernatural, most cop shows, and that's all I got without googling.
>>
>>81523789
Yeah they can be pretty dope. Turkey legs, beer, and the jousting event is basically ye olde WWE complete with the heel shit talking the crowd.
>>
>>81523872
Are there busty wenches?
>>
>>81523789

Not really. Fun to laugh at larpers though. My friend bought a sword at one. He always threatened to kill his parents with it when they made him mad. I think he sold it now he's older and poor.
>>
>>81523908

Fat chicks..yeah.
>>
Reno 911 had a good one.
>>
I remember House had a faire episode, and TBBT featured one right by the end. I watch quite a bit of cop shows but I don't remember any of them with these kind of events.
>>
>>81523908

This is the only part that matters.
>>
>>81523908
Nah but I hear they turn into drunken orgies once the customers leave.
>>
>>81523735
i just remember the one in house
>>
>>81523789
depends on if it's a good one or not
>>
I think there's one in It's Always Sunny, right?
>>
File: grug.jpg (12KB, 215x204px) Image search: [Google]
grug.jpg
12KB, 215x204px
Renfairs can be badass, but what other people said it really depends on the crowd. Shitty thing to say I know but, the ones in Texas at least are fun. Plus the costumes can be fun to make if youre into that.

>>81523920
I like how your story had nothing to do with anything at all.
>>
>>81523908
>>
>renaissance fair
>everything is medieval
>>
My memory is shot but I'm thinking It's Always Sunny and Community have them
>>
>>81524138
a lot of them are owned by the same company actually
>>
>>81523789

It depends on what you go for. Also on how often and how popular Ren Fairs are in your area. I do some exhibition performances and that's honestly the funnest part.
If you're interested in the history of the period then it's also cool to see people with the same interest and things that people do with that interest.
If you're just looking for carnival-esque atmosphere there might be better places but at ren-fairs I think authenticity is more enforced.
>>
File: IMG_1475.jpg (43KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1475.jpg
43KB, 480x360px
Renaissance Festival episode kino
>>
>>81523735
Reno 911
Home Movies
I feel like Daria might have had one
King of the Hill
Bullshit (kind of?)
>>
>>81524238
didn't community just have a fake clipshow episode where they flash back to an alleged episode where they went to a renaissance faire but that was never really an episode and just a scene shot specifically for that episode?
>>
Supernatural
>>
File: Renaissance_screenshot.jpg (17KB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
Renaissance_screenshot.jpg
17KB, 250x188px
>>81523735
Home movies wins
>>
>>81524231
>>81524052

I'd hire dumb broads just to walk around and show off ye olde cleavage. I guess that's literally why Hooters exists.
>>
>>81524646
The Hooters outfit drives me wild for some reason. I don't know why.
>>
>>81524780

Organized white trash sluttiness.
>>
File: 1394046702368.jpg (41KB, 576x384px) Image search: [Google]
1394046702368.jpg
41KB, 576x384px
>no mention of the simpsons
>>
>>81524797
Maybe that's it.
>>
>>81524812

I like the slutty Oktoberfest Bavarian style too.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.