[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>early 2010's teen flick >"COME ON EILEEN!"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: The_Perks_of_Being_a_Flower.jpg (117KB, 1170x650px) Image search: [Google]
The_Perks_of_Being_a_Flower.jpg
117KB, 1170x650px
>early 2010's teen flick
>"COME ON EILEEN!" starts playing
>>
>>81521373
Only movie I've seen with that song was take me home tonight. Great song though.
TOO RA LOO RA TOO RA LOO RYE AYE
>>
The movie is set in the early 90s. It makes more sense in that context, especially since the main characters are the only ones that seem to know the song.

And in general, teenagers now love retro shit. I was working with a group of teenagers pretty recently and they started asking me about music. For some reason, they were all listening to pop and emo music from around 15 years ago.
>>
>>81521373
I have unironically seen this movie multiple times and cried to it every time. I relate a lot with the MC meaning I'm a pussy
>>
>>81521373
I look kind of like Ezra Miller
>>
>>81521717
>mfw early 2000s emo music is retro now

OURS IS THE CULTURAL TIMELINE OF THE WORLD, DEATH TO THOSE WHO SUGGEST EMOS ARE A DEFUNCT SUBGROUP
DEATH ALSO TO EMOS
>>
>>81521717

>the regurgitation of 00's pop culture has already begun
>>
>>81521790

Show us.
>>
>wallflower
>has outgoing group of friends
>gets laid freshman year of highschool
>>
>>81521847
The moral of the movie is that even if you're shy everything will work out for you if you're good looking.
>>
This is one of the only american high school films that is kino. Another is american graffiti.
>>
>>81521847
>has outgoing group of friends
They're all outcasts. And the only one's he actually friends with are a gay loser and an ex-slut. He's not popular.

>gets laid freshman year of highschool
He never gets laid.
>>
>>81521937
He boned a milf what are you taking about? A family milf. His aunt. Literally /ourguy/
>>
>>81521937
Did you not see the ending? Him and Emma Watson get it on.
>>
>>81522077
Did you? They're about to, then he has a psychotic episode and tries to kill himself. They don't actually have sex, and that was the first time he'd even gotten close with someone that wasn't his aunt molesting him.
>>
>>81521814
It was a pretty weird conversation. They were asking me stuff like "What was it like to be around great music like that?" It was hilarious telling them I thought it was complete shit at the time and still do.
>>
>>81522189
Doesn't he have the breakdown after she leaves for college though?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.