[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is the point of this character? >DUDE he's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4

File: Jerry_Smith.png (256KB, 688x1012px) Image search: [Google]
Jerry_Smith.png
256KB, 688x1012px
What the fuck is the point of this character?

>DUDE he's boring and lame, unemployed and pretty much inept at everything, petty and pathetic and a constant disappointment to himself and others. LOL!

Is he some kind of self-insert for Justin and Dan's insecurities?
>>
Jerry is one of the only likable characters on the show. Rick is cynical piece of shit with a smug atheist aura to him, Morty is a whiny pussy, and Summer is a bitch.
>>
>>81520801
He's a stand in for the typical white male. Makes sense really.
>>
>>81520852
Jerry is a fucking coward. Everything about him is built around cowardice. What's there to like?
>>
He must have a 12 incher
>>
>>81520852

>with a smug atheist aura to him

You must be feel very insecure about your intellect.
>>
Jerry is the most likable character on the show and has some of the most consistently funny moments.
>>
>>81520885
Thought he was Jewish since he named his son Mortechai
>>
>>81520889
See>>81520885
>>
>>81520801
But he's an alpha in the original universe, the one with the cronenbergs.
>>
>>81520958
Mortimer...
>>
Jerry has insecurities and pride. He's the most human character.
>>
>>81520801
Hit too close to home?
>>
>>81520852
he's more of a whiny pussy than morty is
>>
>>81520801
He's someone the audience can identify with.
>>
>>81520801
Why are his parents involved in cuckoldry?
>>
>It's a Beth and Jerry have relationship issues subplot
>>
>>81520801
What the fuck is the point of pic relateds character?
>I mean he's fucking stupid, inept at everything. a constant disappointment to himself and others LOL!
YOU fucking idiot. He is a "character" god sometimes the idiocy on here is just so far gone I literally think this site should be shut down because it spreads horrible moronic shit this bad.
ITS A FUCKING CHARACTER. have you ever read a book or thought about something for more than 2 seconds anytime in your whole fucking life?
>>
>>81521258
See>>81520885
>>
>>81520909
when you cant win the argument, call em a fedora and chuckle like a faggot.
>>
File: homer.jpg (24KB, 498x497px) Image search: [Google]
homer.jpg
24KB, 498x497px
>>81521278
and like a hypocrite I didn't post the pic
>>
>>81521278
I un-ironically think you might have autism.
>>
File: 1485140139386.jpg (5KB, 250x242px) Image search: [Google]
1485140139386.jpg
5KB, 250x242px
>father is a dimwit
>mother is "amazing woman and does nothing wrong"
>son is a misfit
>daughter means well but is incredibly arrogant

t. every fucking primetime animated series since the simpsons
>>
He's just Meg, the show is just a copy of family guy only if they were flanderized even more.
>>
>>81521388
>mother is "amazing woman and does nothing wrong"
She's an alcoholic who puts her family at risk for her uncaring negligent father.
>>
>>81521399
>muh flanderization, muh family guy
wow you must be so smart and watch such quality television
>>
>>81521319
Homer is actually funny
>>
>>81520801
Because you need atleast one sincere character even if he's only used to setup Rick's "jokes"
>>
>>81521441
I don't watch family guy, I'm saying this show is just as bad as family guy but with more Reddit pandering memes.
>>
>>81521512
i know, that's why i said what i said
>>
>>81521439

bet you think marge, louis, peg, etc. are different too. they all follow the same fucking formula each time.
>>
>>81521476
Ricks not even funny, he just says Reddit shit in between burps
>>
>>81521545
retard
>>
>>81521533
Why would you say muh family guy when I'm not defending family guy?
>>
File: plankton.jpg (6KB, 194x259px) Image search: [Google]
plankton.jpg
6KB, 194x259px
>>81521320
yeah just think about it asshole
I don't get triggered that often. hell I think this might be my first trigger in 2 years but fuck this is fucking retarded. Why is any character even there in any novel or tv show at all? basically you are saying there is no reason for fiction of any kind because fictional characters are capable of flaws. I mean you are browsing tv/ for fucks sake. you should fucking die immediately for being this fucking stupid. I mean why the fuck is any character even a character?
>>
>>81521583

what a retort
>>
>>81521591
i'm saying people like you who whine about family guy and "flanderization" are pseudo-intellectuals who are probably vastly over-estimating how intelligent/high brow whatever they consume for entertainment is
>>
>>81521545
marge does, "louis" doesn't, not going to subject myself to enough married weith children to comment on peg
>>
>>81521702
>marge does, "louis" doesn't

"what are enablers?"
>>
Jerry and Rick are basically the same. They both have the same goal: hang out with Beth. Rick is pissed that he is not doing better than Jerry, when Rick is the smartest being in the universe, and Jerry is an idiot. Jerry is pissed that he is not doing better than Rick, when Jerry is giving the family everything he has, and Rick is putting in no effort.

I know they already did it, but we need to see super-science Beth. Not a 'Council of Beths', just one. The only one who decided to track down her father.
>>
>>81520801
He's basically rimmer from red dwarf, just a little more pathetic.
>>
>>81521630
Because they are written well, unlike animated sitcom dad #128
>>
>>81521659
That's a big leap of logic to defend your bad taste.
>>
>people point out the generic quips of modern animated series
>rage like a child

I hope you're being paid to shill this shit here.
>>
He's the counterpart of Rick.
Rick is like the father figure Morty and Summer never had and that's why they like him so much. Jerry is such an spineless beta. And he still manages to be more likeable than the rest of the cast.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.