[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>GITS was the straw that broke the camel's back. Prove

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: FWW.png (182KB, 651x400px) Image search: [Google]
FWW.png
182KB, 651x400px
>GITS was the straw that broke the camel's back.

Prove me wrong....I'll wait....
>>
>>81520652
Having the words "anime" or "video game" attached to a movie is the kiss of death
>>
>>81520823
100% correct desu.
>>
>>81520652
I thought Gods of Egypt bombing was the straw.
>>
>>81521860
Naw, that merely intensified sand nigger hatred. Fucking around with Asia affects the bottom line.
>>
sure as long as you kikes stop niggerwashing and shoe horning in your pet apes into everything
>>
>>81520652

>waaaa white people are in movies in white countries! its not fair!

immigrants really are ungrateful cry babies and they make me side with /pol/ more and more each day.
>>
>>81520652
So you're telling me that if the GITS that is in theaters now had an asian actress of equal talent, and the movie was otherwise no different, it would be a success?
>>
>>81522234
>white countries
I hope you're not a new worlder
>>
>>81522400
Budget would have probably been cheaper by 9 million. There wouldn't be as much hue and cry. Depending on Twitter, there may have been a lot more positive reviewing.
>>
>>81522427
im from lithuania
>>
is the movie decent?
>>
>>81523269
Okay, I guess no one would mind if Lithuania made their own GITS with Lithuanian actors.

Why are there so many of you in the UK?
>>
White people will never be the minority despite the population. It's unfair.
>>
After seeing the movie i said "wow she was literally white washed but it was part of the story so it made sense"
>>
>>81520652
asians will never star in western filns. we identify them far far less than even negros or ragheads; and they are generally considered alot less attractive
>>
>>81525441
>alot less attractive
Then why do you keep taking their women?
>>
>>81522427
>some dirt used to have people on it before countries even existed there
>most of that dirt didnt even have people occupying it
>if you conquer/move into an area where people used to be, you dont have a legitimate claim on it even if those actions happened hundreds of years ago

"Native" Americans moved across a fucking land bridge from Asia. Every piece of occupied land was at one point was either not occupied or occupied by someone else. By the pseudo-intellectual bullshit lib-logic, no one has a claim to live anywhere, not even blacks in Africa.

The United States is over 70% white. It is incredibly accurate to call it a "white" country.
>>
>>81526000
Sharon, go and stay go.
>>
>>81520652
I'm pretty sure they're gonna try at least like 5 more anime and/or manga adaptations
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.