[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Luke Skywalker the most unattractive man to lead a major

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2074.jpg (28KB, 350x481px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2074.jpg
28KB, 350x481px
Is Luke Skywalker the most unattractive man to lead a major film series?
>>
everything about Star Wars is tacky and un appealing, honestly tho, whats the deal about star wats?
>>
>>81510088
He is just a regular farm boy after all
>>
>>81510088
Sam Neil for Jurassic Park?

It amazes me that Goldblum wasn't the lead.
>>
>>81510088

No.

You, in the Your Life franchis is.
>>
>>81510088
Anon have you never seen one of the hundreds of /hm/ threads about Hammil that showed up alongside TFA.
Also, he did get in a pretty bad car crash between ANH and empire that fucked up his face.
Its why the first thing that happens to luke in empire is that he gets mauled by a space yetti.
>>
He was more attractive in a cute boy next-door way before the accident

I have no problem with it though, movies with normal looking people are more kino
>>
File: 1429693771140.jpg (24KB, 488x488px) Image search: [Google]
1429693771140.jpg
24KB, 488x488px
>>81510088
I guess you could argue that, but it makes sense. It gives him that 'every guy' feel that makes you happy as a viewer when he ascends through adversity.

Also he's not unattractive, he's just that unassuming guy, which is kind of the point.
>>
He's not ugly by any means but he was a rather beautiful boy before he got his face smashed in. It made his nose more flat and wide which didn't suit his face as much.
>>
>>81511085
this. dude looks good considering the crash.
>>
>>81511085
He looks better afterword, if anything. It made sense that Luke had seen some shit after a few years with the Rebellion. Yeah, he's not a super model, but it's not like anyone was really pining for Luke for his looks when Han exists. Actually, that makes Han a really good foil.
>>
>>81510088
He's not particularly good looking but he has a sweet boyish charm to him. Kind of effeminate, it works for him.
>>
Vin Diesel
>>
>>81512201
He's no The Rock but Vin is good looking.

Looked better a few years ago but age is a bitch.
>>
Stallone? Hideous and has TWO major film series. Not including Expendables
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.