[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>white people die left and right in gruesome ways >none

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

>white people die left and right in gruesome ways
>none of the black characters die
>hot chinkess girl is paired up with a nigger buck 'intellectual'
>only decent non-retarded and non-pussy white male character is a britbong

What's the appeal of this turd of a movie again, and why does /tv/ keep shilling it?
>>
>>81507383
Why did you post this in int?
>>
>>81507383
Because the jews have finally taken over 4chan
>>
>>81507383

This is bait, right? Kong fucking smashes Sam Jackson in the climax of the movie. I'm sure there's other blacks that get killed too.
>>
>>81507383
o-oy vey goyim
you enslaved black people
now you pay the price racist!!!
>>
>>81507383
>>none of the black characters die
Sam Jackson does.
>only decent non-retarded and non-pussy white male character is a britbong
John C.Reilly was basically the only reason they got out alive. That white, young officer was the first one to understand that killing Kong would be a mistake.

Did you actually watch the film, /pol/tardo?
>>
>gruff mc military wants to kill king kong
>gets slapped around
>"muh weapons, fuck you guys"
>literally not kill a single thing the whole movie

W E W
E
W
>>
>>
>>81507520
They killed the spider
>>
>>81507383
>>only decent non-retarded and non-pussy white male character is a britbong
You mean that faggot hiddelston?
>>
>>81507383
>white man tried saving every one by sacrificing himself

i normally agree with you fags but you're wrong on this one
>>
>>81507383
Man life must just suck for you huh? Never mind the fact that the main black character is straight up compared to an ape AND gets killed by kong. If black people were dying left and right you'd have posted DUDE THERE WASNT THAT MANY NAGGERS IN NAM WTF DUDE!?!?
>>
>>81507383
you're trying too hard, bro
>>
>>81507562
>It was just a daddy longleg
imagine if it was a tarantula or camel spider something
>>
File: christian-bale-wtf.gif (485KB, 500x259px) Image search: [Google]
christian-bale-wtf.gif
485KB, 500x259px
>>81507383
>>
>>81507383
this movie was pure monster kino fuck the political shit
>>
>>81507683
Nigger it had those massive mouth pinchers and could jizz out tentacle snares; I couldn't handle much more.
>>
File: 1489552893248.jpg (8KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1489552893248.jpg
8KB, 200x200px
>yfw Jackson finally meets the monkey fighting snakes
memekino
>>
>>81507724
But just IMAGINE a fuckhuge spider like a tarantula sized up the same amount as a fucking longleg in the movie
Imagine THOSE fangs
>>
>giant nude gorilla movie.
>no bbc spotted.
>>
How did a dozen guys disappear after the final battle with Kong?

The only ones seen after it are Shea Wigham and the two that survive. You only see one guy on fire and the scientist get killed.
>>
Niggers are the real apes
rely makes u think, huh
>>
Anybody else think the beta professor that says ''you're NOT scientists'' was Ralph Fiennes?
>>
>>81507628

It would have been better if the crawler had fallen for it but still survived and the rest of the crew hadn't stopped to watch or run back for him.

And also if it hadn't been spoiled in the trailer.
>>
File: IMG_0926.png (30KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0926.png
30KB, 600x600px
>>
>>81507835
My biggest complaint about the movie after a second viewing is almost none of the dudes that die had any character or were even mentioned beforehand. Flamethrower guy out of nowhere. Guy on the 50 on the triceratops skull. None of the deaths meant anything. The only characters with real lines were all killed comically, the moustache scientist getting his arm torn off, other scientist getting stepped on by Kong, and the grenade guy exploding on the cliff.
>>
>>81507938
sounds right
>>
Sam Jackson is white?
>>
Stormfront pls.
The villain is literally black and the movie draws EXTREMELY heavy parallels between Samuel Jackson and Kong.
>>
Go post about the racewar on your containment board some more stormfag
>>
>>81507942

Cannon fodder extras are to be expected in movies would they didn't bother me too much.

The only ones that did was Toby Kebbel's completely out of nowhere death that sort of just cut off the story with any real potential pay off. Everyone else was dispensable but they made a big point of bringing up his son.

Moustache scientist's death was also seriously random but he was hardly a character anyway.
>>
>>81507885
yeah i didn't like how it turned out either, I never saw the trailer because i havent watched many movies lately, but I was so glad I watched this movie.
>>
File: 1490213371498.jpg (33KB, 413x416px) Image search: [Google]
1490213371498.jpg
33KB, 413x416px
>>81507383
>white this white that
>not enough black characters
>why are these person of a certain colour dying
You have no idea how much I'd fed up of this shit.
>>
>>81507942
Chapman's death felt really unexpected because they seemed to be building him up into a main character, but then out of nowhere they waste him
>>
>>81508134
I didn't expect john goodman's character to die.
>>
>>81507383
Why did NO ONE use their under barrel grenade launchers? That one dude with the ak had a bandolier and a grenade launcher on his back and never used it. Clearly the m16s weren't doing very much. But flare guns do.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.