[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPH SXUS0_1c

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 164
Thread images: 22

File: america.jpg (76KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
america.jpg
76KB, 1280x720px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPHSXUS0_1c
>>
File: lead_960[1].jpg (104KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
lead_960[1].jpg
104KB, 960x640px
>>81505637
He is dressed like Steve Bannon
>>
>>81505637
in b4 triggered trumpkins
>>
>>81505637
The most reddit cringiest scene in the history of television.
>>
I'm euro and this is maximum fedora cringe.

This is what redditors think is profound and worthy of standing ovation.

Glengarry Glenn Ross, Scarface and Wall Street have better, less silly speeches.
>>
File: 1487827598141.jpg (30KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1487827598141.jpg
30KB, 500x500px
I hate this scene so much but especially when it cuts to her holding up the fucking sign
>>
>>81505637
And an upboat to you sir!
>>
fuxking epic! upvote
>>
File: logan face.jpg (18KB, 244x321px) Image search: [Google]
logan face.jpg
18KB, 244x321px
Fuck dude, this reads like a video posted on reddit of an epic classroom rant done by a longhaired boy. It's like yeah we get it most people are retarded. But these "yeah yeah let's go boys" videos only work on emotionally manipulatable retards.
>>
>>81505637
as someone who works in an actual news studio everything about that show is wrong
>>
File: 1.jpg (23KB, 446x362px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
23KB, 446x362px
>in English class when this episode aired
>people were talking about how awesome this scene is
>one girl says "I loved it. Really takes those nationalistic republicans down a notch. I hate when people think the US is the greatest thing ever when it's not."
>some guy says "hear hear" and another starts applauding her
>I pipe up and say "Well actually his argument is fallacious. When he explains why America isn't the greatest he appeals to logos by citing numbers and statistics. But when he talks about why America used to be great he appeals to pathos instead and resorts to only vague reasons.The fact is old America didn't top any of the lists he cited earlier either and therefore doesn't satisfy the condition he personally set for greatness. This is a standard Sorkin debate tactic, you see it many times in such shows as--"
>she cuts me off with "Uhhh why are you talking to me? I don't even know you"
>suddenly feel shortness of breath as I remember I left my inhaler at home
>everybody in the class laughs, even the teacher

why /tv/ why
>>
>ya seventy?

what did he mean by this
>>
>have a liberal
>make him nominally republican so you can pretend he's takes the best of both worlds middle ground
>>
File: 145613.jpg (50KB, 580x580px) Image search: [Google]
145613.jpg
50KB, 580x580px
>>81506683
>>
>>81506683
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2y6bYWNHWs
>>
>>81505637

"America" never was the greatest country on earth and never will. Thats because Alabama is literally Honduras-tier and California is Germany-tier.
>>
>>81507097
if germany had an enclave in mexico sure
>>
>>81507145

What are you even trying to say?
>>
>>81505692
The only reddit thing about that is saying than murrika, a mongrel country can potentially stop being shit. Murrika is shit.

Australia and Norway are just plain better
>>
>>81507242
I forget how much is income taxed in Australia and Norway?
>>
File: IMG_1196.jpg (86KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1196.jpg
86KB, 500x375px
>>81507242
>>
>cold war
>greater government spending out of fear of falling behind the russians
>somehow spin that into us having aspirations of greatness
>>
File: 1396069182841.jpg (45KB, 330x319px) Image search: [Google]
1396069182841.jpg
45KB, 330x319px
>so many triggered Americans in this thread who can't accept reality

toppest kek
>>
>>81507097
what did he mean by this? I didn't know Germany had a white minority.
>>
>>81507242

>Norway
>better
Ha ha ha ha, yeah right.

>Australia
>better
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
>>
>>81507268

Hows that even an argument?

I live in central Europe and anywhere you go is still 1st world country living. Universal healthcare, free education, high taxes, high security, cultured and educated people. Traditional society with some more globalist influences recently in bigger cities.

Now compare that to the US:

>shit education (even when you pay 100k for it)
>shit healthcare (even if you pay 10k insurance a year)
>shit groceries/food/chemicals in everything
>no culture
>no traditions
>police state
>neo-fascist government with retarded hippie/redneck population
>2/3 of population overweight or obese
>dumbest people in the world
>ugly
>loud
>annoying

The USA is a fucking joke.
>>
>>81507347

> I didn't know Germany had a white minority.

Who is talking about demographics?

California is the economic powerhouse of the USA.
>>
>>81507377
I forget, what innovations have come from central European universities compared to American universities? Why are more people emigrating to the US than central Europe?
>>
>>81505637
This speech is so fucking far off the mark. When he was talking about how great the US was, he exaggerated, and when he talked about how terrible the US is, he also exaggerated.

There is literally nothing to be learned from this speech.
>>
>>81507418

>I forget, what innovations have come from central European universities

You mean since the war, or before?

>Why are more people emigrating to the US than central Europe?

Lemme guess, your next "argument" will be "MUH RAPEFUGEES".

You Americans would know these things if you had ever left your county.

Im gonna assume you have never been outside the USA, because if you had, youd agree with all the other Americans coming here every summer and saying "WOW EVERYTHING IS SO CLEAN AND THE COPS ARE SO NICE, AND I FEEL SO SAFE".
>>
>>81507377
>I live in central Europe

Are you that Slovak EU dicksucker?
>>
>>81507508

>Slovakia
>central EU

American "education" is such a fucking joke.
>>
>>81507493
I've been to London, Paris, and Stockholm. All of them were shitholes. I'm not a nigger so cops treat me well in my homeland.

And whatever innovations your central European universities have are completely minuscule compared to the work done at places like MIT, Harvard, Yale, even Penn State.
>>
America has only been the world superpower for around the last 100 years. that's nothing, not sure why everyone acts like it's been like that since the beginning of time.

Every civilization eventually ends, and by the look of things usa is coming soon.
>>
>>81507573
Indded. Fuck Drumpf and fuck white people.
>>
>>81507493

There's countries in latinamerica that are safer than Murrika.

That's how fucked americans are.

>>81507539
>And whatever innovations your central European universities have are completely minuscule compared to the work done at places like MIT, Harvard, Yale, even Penn State.

Not an argument.
>>
>>81507539

>I've been to London, Paris, and Stockholm

Top fucking kek m8. Those places are still miles better than any big American city.

>I'm not a nigger

No, youre just a retard.

>And whatever innovations your central European universities have are completely minuscule compared to the work done at places like MIT, Harvard, Yale, even Penn State.

You sound very educated.
>>
>>81507589
Name those innovations then. How nice it must be to get your degrees for free. Too bad there isn't a damn thing you can do with them in your own country.
>>
>>81507493
>Im gonna assume you have never been outside the USA, because if you had, youd agree with all the other Americans coming here every summer and saying "WOW EVERYTHING IS SO CLEAN AND THE COPS ARE SO NICE, AND I FEEL SO SAFE".

kek, is this actually a thing? Every American I've had me visit here in Europe said exactly the same things, especially about feeling so safe. Didn't know it was a widespread phenomenon.
>>
>>81507606

Are you unironically bringing up education as an argument FOR the USA?

Youre probably the same guy who rails on liberals for studying gender studies.

Sad really, people like you dont even understand the irony. Were not saying "OUR COUNTRIES ARE BETTER", were saying that the USA is fucking FAR from being the best in anything other than military spending.
>>
>>81507585
Ah yes the classic insecure trump voter
>>
>>81507377

>I live in central Europe and anywhere you go is still 1st world country living.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

You people pay Communist-level taxes and get thrown in jail for making offensive Tweets about Muslims. Europe hasn't been "First World" for a while now.
>>
>>81507606
>Name those innovations then.

You still don't understand why isnt a factor?

America has a huge population and a select elite gets to be educated in elite universities.

That's like saying qatar isnt a sghithole due how many people have ferraris

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0TK_vk-XDM
>>
>>81507660

Gr8 b8 m8.

Lemme guess, Dubai is first world now!

>Americans are the niggers of the world.
>>
>>81507539
Don't like barging in on retarded arguments like this, but technological innovation is centred in areas that not only have the political and economic stability of the US and EU, but also have a large population and enjoy the various economies of scale that this brings.

Due to how Europe is divided into small to medium nation states, there are very few universities in Europe that can compete with the largest and wealthiest universities in the US, in which there is obviously an enormous population that can better organise the funding of its top institutions. The education you receive in the top European and American universities is more or less the same, but the top American universities have the edge in attracting the absolute best academics in certain fields because of the economies of scale that places like England and Germany can only just about replicate.
>>
>>81505637
I don't know how anyone can stand Sorkin's vapid quips, snobby monologues, and blatant self-insertions.
>>
>>81507800

Thats not the argument mate.

Youre correct in your assessment. A professor in Germany earns 30% of what he could earn in the USA at Yale. That being said, the education received by the average pleb in Europe is 100 fold better than anything the US has to offer it's populace. Even Harvard and MIT are marginally better than the average EU degree, because thats the catch of "free education". Just because its free in Europe doesnt mean its easy. That makes finishing your degree 100x harder than in the USA, especially at schools like Harvard where you literally cannot fail a class.
>>
T-This can't be happening!!! DELETE THISSSSS
>>
>>81507870
>That being said, the education received by the average pleb in Europe is 100 fold better than anything the US has to offer it's populace. Even Harvard and MIT are marginally better than the average EU degree, because thats the catch of "free education". Just because its free in Europe doesnt mean its easy. That makes finishing your degree 100x harder than in the USA, especially at schools like Harvard where you literally cannot fail a class.

This is just so fantastically wrong that I feel like you've completely made it up
>>
>>81507870
>especially at schools like Harvard where you literally cannot fail a class.

Not sure I know about this. Even in a tiny country like mine, it is only in the really mediocre universities that this is possible. The one that I go to has an enormous failure rate in its physics and economics, and both of those departments require students to either drop out or repeat the year. I could not imagine Harvard retaining its status if it allowed people just meander through their degree.
>>
>>81507242
all that matters to you is hdi stats that you don't even understand.
>>
>>81508010

And yet you didnt provide a counter argument.

>>81508064

Google it m8. Im not making this up. You can get expelled and drop out, but you cant get anything worse than a C.
>>
>>81507145
They did.
>>
>>81508093
>that you don't even understand

life expectancy and years of education are hard to understand?
>>
>>81507377

>he's actually defending high taxes like its a good thing

stay brainwashed, eurotrash
>>
>>81507863
Furthermore, the fact that Sorkin's writing often delves directly into politics makes his pomposity all the more insufferable.

>ooh, the former crack cocaine addict has elitist opinions about topical issues!
>>
>>81505637

The dialogue is so... unbelievable in this scene. Reminds me of that story of the atheist student standing up to the christian professor and receiving a round of applause from all his classmates at the end. It's just self indulgent shit that no one would ever say without coming off as cringey.
>>
>>81508310
How much is the tax in the US then?
Is this accurate?
https://smartasset.com/taxes/income-taxes#cM0M7AwFJZ

It calculates a tax rate of 37% on my income if I lived in New York. That's the same as Norway. And in the US you have to pay for health insurance and education?
>>
>>81505692
facts are reddit now
what's reddit is manipulating data to back up the current popular agenda
>>
>>81508462

Are you seriously saying someone paying taxes in New York is representative of the average taxpayer in the U.S.?
>>
>>81507537
Slovakia is central Europe you stupid cunt
>>
File: IMG_3421.jpg (27KB, 1024x510px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3421.jpg
27KB, 1024x510px
>it's an Aaron Sorkin uses the same dialogue in everything he makes but puts the characters in a different location episode
>>
>>81508525
>Houston 33%
>Los Angeles 33%
>Chicago 36%
>Philadelphia 35%
>Phoenix 31%
>Las Vegas 29%
Burgers talks like we are taxed 70% of our income.
If that website is accurate the tax rates are not very different from Scandinavia.
>>
>>81507539
Was in Stockholm last summer. Clean as shit, felt very save and excepted many mudslims everywhere but literally >90% where all fucking swedes.
>>
>>81508844
expected*
>>
all of you are forgetting europeans have a mostly homogeneous society that makes all of these social programs easier. it just doesnt work like that here.
>>
File: america.png (179KB, 600x688px) Image search: [Google]
america.png
179KB, 600x688px
>>81508844
Sweden is literally 90% white. Lower than Maybe Finland and Norway with 95% but still, what did you expect? Memes are memes for a reason. If you want multi culture just go to the US.
>>
>>81507537
I'm not American, you intentionally obtuse mong, I'm Czech and I want to know which country are you from so I can give you the appropriate meme answer.
>>
>>81508895

Why the crime then.
>>
>>81508462
>Is this accurate?
>New York tax rates as a reference for the US nationwide average tax level
There´s a hint for you.
>And in the US you have to pay for health insurance and education?
You pay more for an inferior education - as measured by research output - and inferior healthcare - as measured by survival rates, treatment techniques and user-costs for insured (the vast majority of the US population) patients. The only advantage us scandicucks have over the US is that our bottom-rung are better cared for, and our painstakingly average students have better prospects to graduate with garbage degrees (economics/humanities/law), since their term fees are subsidized by the taxpayer.

Gifted students - which, according to the normal distribution of intelligence, exist in equal proportions here and in the States - do well in any country. In America through scholarships, grants and federal student loans; in Norgay through a high flat tax rate used to collectively fund educational institutions.
>>
>>81508936
Yea, I'm from the US (Minneapolis). Just from all I heard from /pol/ and /int/ I thought it would be a lot worse. It was much better than any city I have been in here in the US at least.
>>
>>81509092

This.
>>
File: zeroladen.png (50KB, 308x260px) Image search: [Google]
zeroladen.png
50KB, 308x260px
>>81505637

>Le America Was Never Great meme

There are only two types of people who say this: butthurt, jealous foreigners, or US citizens who don't contribute anything substantial to begin with.

Also faggots like >>81505668 love to circlejerk this speech, while constantly omitting the fact that McAvoy is fair enough to acknowledge that America was indeed great far longer than it wasn't, and that it can easily become great again. The speech is the absolute farthest thing from a typical "Leftist Gotcha" a speech could possibly be.
>>
>>81508765
>Burgers talks like we are taxed 70% of our income.
Your VAT, property tax, income tax, energy tax and additional taxes combined result in a 60%+ marginal tax rate.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_tax_revenue_as_percentage_of_GDP
That chart should give you an indication of how misguided you are.
>If that website is accurate the tax rates are not very different from Scandinavia.
It´s not accurate.
>>
File: 1479485480659.png (228KB, 500x420px) Image search: [Google]
1479485480659.png
228KB, 500x420px
>"at least I don't have to pay high taxes"
>instead have to pay health care insurance, got hundreds of thousands of dollars in debt just to get an education, having half the population living in eastern European tier infrastructure etc
>doesn't even get 5 weeks paid vacation per year
>doesn't even get at least a year of paid maternity leave

How fucking cucked can a country be?
>>
>>81508844
>>81508936

Why the fuck are all the reddit Swede shills out in full force today everywhere? Literally no one believes your 2012-tier bullshit about how great your country is, as it's literally a shitskin shithole these days.

Was there yet another Attack of Peace on Swede soil that they're trying to cover up?
>>
>>81509271
who the fuck needs maternity leave for a YEAR?
>>
>>81509324
>screams shill everytime he's confronted with another reality than the one /pol/tards taught him

pathetic
>>
>>81509324
>as it's literally a shitskin shithole these days.

You've been there have you?
>>
Even as a european this comes of so smug
Sure we all have some form of freedom but nobody is as dedicated to freedom as americans are.
>>
>>81509442
>as dedicated to freedom as americans are.

Freedom to be a shit country
>>
>>81509271
>instead have to pay health care insurance
You forgot to mention that it is often subsidized by the employer, and always cheaper to the individual than a catch-all flat tax.
> got hundreds of thousands of dollars in debt just to get an education
If you are a retard whose parents had to buy your ass into a top Ivy-League school, possibly. In 99.9% of cases, no - scholarships, federal loans and grants of various kinds leave the average American college student in very little debt post-graduation.
>having half the population living in eastern European tier infrastructure
Blatantly false. A lack of public transportation in most parts of the sparsely-populated areas of the country does not constitute "eastern euro infrastructure".
>etc
An "etc" has to be preceded by something, anon.
>doesn't even get 5 weeks paid vacation per year
"Paid vacation" is not manna falling from the sky, you utter imbecile. You pay for everything you "get".
>doesn't even get at least a year of paid maternity leave
Why would anyone want to fund stay-at-home-moms with taxpayer funds?
>>
>>81509461
I take that over any European country.
>>
>>81507418

What innovations that came from America are unavailable to the rest of the world? Idiot.
>>
>>81509407
>>81509421

Nice try, but it's a matter of public record how shit Sweden is, irrefutable by you.
>>
File: 1486750085165.png (14KB, 241x307px) Image search: [Google]
1486750085165.png
14KB, 241x307px
Why do Americans call other countries non white shitholes when they're literally 56% white with garbage infrastructure, highest crime rates in the western world and a huge poverty? Are they seriously so insecure about being a bottom of the tier """1st""" world country?
>>
>>81509489

You've never been to a European country though
>>
>>81509510
>still going with the shill meme

Go back to your echo chamber mate
>>
>>81509407
>another reality
There is only one reality, which you don´t seem to grasp: no lunch is free.

>>81509461
The Constitution alone makes America superior to Europe by leaps and bounds.
>>
>>81509510

You've been there have you?
>>
>>81505637
Fuck him, if he thinks the US ain't so great, I'd gladly trade lives with him. Cunt.
>>
>>81509533
I am german fuck you
I have been to italy spain and the Uk too.
>>
>>81509200
So how much is the income tax in the US? How much do you pay?
>>
>>81509442

Which is why the US has beat the pants off of other countries for literally hundreds of years until recently, where we now have to listen to the rest of you snivel and bitch over the internet, waste money cleaning up your messes, and watch as the rest of you go through the same social growing pains we went through decades ago, while you act like you're somehow on the cutting edge. Our Millennials weren't prepared for the deluge and bought into your flood of shit and as a result are demoralized and useless. You won't be so lucky with younger generations (which is already pretty evident.)
>>
>>81509504
They are our innovations :)
>>
>>81505637

He is literally telling us we need to make America great again.
>>
>>81509545
>The Constitution alone makes America superior to Europe by leaps and bounds.

You can't live on a piece of paper, dickbrain. Try reality first.
>>
>>81509512
> 56%
65% without latinos.
>with garbage infrastructure
There´s more paved road in America than your sorry socialist eurotrash ass could ever dream of.
>highest crime rates in the western world
Of which the majority is inflicted by blacks and latinos against blacks and latinos. Nobody cares.
>and a huge poverty?
Americans are richer than 95% of Europeans, i.e. richer than the 5% who live in Norgay, Swtizerland, Luxembourg, Monaco and whatever other tax havens/oil meccas currently exist in the Old World.
>>
>>81509623

answer the question
>>
>amerifats actually think america is good
>>
>>81509669
It's an irrelevant question. Your worthless nation would die without America.
>>
>>81509604
>So how much is the income tax in the US?
It varies by state. Texas, Wyoming, Alaska, New Hampshire, Arizona, New Mexico and a handful of other states do not tax income at all. Pennsylvania, Virginia, Vermont and a dozen other states tax it at rates no greater than 10%.

Federal income taxes are the big hit (progressing up to a 40% top rate) to high-earning American wagecucks, but they´re easy to avoid by utilizing varois tax avoidance loopholes, including selling one´s services through a company, thereby paying only capital gains tax on the profits.
>>
>>81509645
There's south american countries safer than America.

that's how fucked you are
>>
>>81509636
>You can't live on a piece of paper, dickbrain.
I never claimed that. I did, however, claim that it is what makes America superior to the feudal traditions of most old world nations.
>>
>>81509750
Thank you for an informative answer.

I'll even give you a 20% tip
>>
>>81509803
>that's how fucked urban blacks/latinos living in democrat-run gun-control meccas are
FTFY. The average American does not live an un-american, unfree life in a crime-ridden orwellian megalopolis.

American violent crime does not harm many innocent, law-abiding citizens.
>>
>>81509487
>You forgot to mention that it is often subsidized by the employer, and always cheaper to the individual than a catch-all flat tax.

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/11/16/pay-more-get-less-americans-have-the-worst-health-among-10-wealthy-nations.html

http://www.pgpf.org/chart-archive/0006_health-care-oecd

https://www.oecd.org/unitedstates/Briefing-Note-UNITED-STATES-2014.pdf

>If you are a retard whose parents had to buy your ass into a top Ivy-League school, possibly. In 99.9% of cases, no - scholarships, federal loans and grants of various kinds leave the average American college student in very little debt post-graduation.

>About 40 percent of the $1 trillion student loan debt was used to finance graduate and professional degrees.

>Combined undergraduate and graduate debt by degree:

>MBA = $42,000 (11% of graduate degrees)
>Master of Education = $50,879 (16%)
>Master of Science = $50,400 (18%)
>Master of Arts = $58,539 (8%)
>Law = $140,616 (4%)
>Medicine and health sciences = $161,772 (5%)
>Clearly, as these student loan debt statistics show, the cost of attending college is becoming a growing burden for a huge portion of Americans.

Source: student debt statistics

>latantly false. A lack of public transportation in most parts of the sparsely-populated areas of the country does not constitute "eastern euro infrastructure".

>In terms of overall infrastructure, the U.S. ranks 25th, behind nations such as Oman and Barbados, and only one spot ahead of Qatar.

Source: Business insider
>An "etc" has to be preceded by something, anon

Are you retarded?
>etc is used at the end of a list to indicate that further, similar items are included.

>"Paid vacation" is not manna falling from the sky, you utter imbecile. You pay for everything you "get".

You actually get vacation you idiot compared to the average of less than 2 weeks in the US

For some fucking reason it thought the links to the sources where spam
>>
This speech is full of so many inaccuracies and outright lies that it's hard to know where to begin. For starters, in the context of his speech apparently the US is allies with either Russia or China. He ranks the country "in science" while conveniently leaving out that what he actually means his the test scores of high school students in science, says the country leads the world in percentage of adults who believe in angels (almost certainly not true, since there are literal theocracies out there like the Vatican and Iran), and he says the US leads the world in only 3 categories, which is also false, the US leads the world in dozens of categories.

TL;DR: Sorkin made up a ton of bullshit that he didn't actually have to make up to prove his point. He could have easily used actual facts and made the same point, but for some reason preferred to lie.
>>
File: make syria great again.png (319KB, 580x426px) Image search: [Google]
make syria great again.png
319KB, 580x426px
>>81508765
>Urban areas have high taxes
Holy shit get out hope you have a proxy so MJ12 doesn't gat your ass for this discovery
>mfw no state income tax
>mfw live in suburb
>mfw healthy and never need to see a doctor
>mfw I've never had to take student loans and won't have any debt
>mfw America is still the only nation with strong free speech and gun ownership rights
Stay jealous EUtaxxed
>>
>>81509869
It is not customary to tip in Finland - but if you insist, I´ll gladly take your money.
>>
File: 'white' americans.gif (165KB, 842x811px) Image search: [Google]
'white' americans.gif
165KB, 842x811px
>>81509645
A lot closer to 50% actually since americans count arabs and a big portions of spics as "white"

>There´s more paved road in America than your sorry socialist eurotrash ass could ever dream of.

Non argument, expected from an americuck

>Of which the majority is inflicted by blacks and latinos against blacks and latinos. Nobody cares.

Like literally every other western country and their minorities?

>Americans are richer than 95% of Europeans, i.e. richer than the 5% who live in Norgay, Swtizerland, Luxembourg, Monaco and whatever other tax havens/oil meccas currently exist in the Old World.

Again, garbage pulled out from your ass with no sources.
>>
>>81509842

For that to be true you'd first have to prove that America is superior.
>>
>>81509950
The Newsroom is set in a fictional universe, isn't it? Maybe Russia or China is a US ally in that universe. Doesn't explain why people treat this video as fact though.

>>81510062
>A lot closer to 50% actually since americans count arabs and a big portions of spics as "white"

No. The US is 65% non-hispanic white. If you include hispanics as white, then the number goes up to 80%.
>>
File: 1478291905632.png (229KB, 539x566px) Image search: [Google]
1478291905632.png
229KB, 539x566px
>>81510102
>No. The US is 65% non-hispanic white. If you include hispanics as white, then the number goes up to 80%.

>>81508936
>>
>>81508936
>Sweden is literally 90% white
Does that really matter when black dick is expensive.
>>
>>81509945
>oecd statistics
Have a look at the metrics they use to measure their "rankings". It is not a pretty sight.

>Clearly, as these student loan debt statistics show, the cost of attending college is becoming a growing burden for a huge portion of Americans.
The cost of college is no cheaper in Europe. Britons pay 9000 pounds (roughly 12k USD) a year, which translates to roughly 60k USD for a master´s degree - other Europeans pay similar amounts, lest the quality of their education suffer immensely.

Furthermore, nobody is forcing the low-aptitude aspiring physician to attend the most expensive school he/she is allowed to attend. Smart students enjoy free rides or far lower student debt by successfully applying for scholarships and grants.

>overall infrastructure
Define "overall infrastructure".
>You actually get vacation you idiot compared to the average of less than 2 weeks in the US
That vacation is funded by taxpayer money. Ergo, you don´t "get" anything - you steal it from your fellow man.
>>
>>81507145
>not knowing about Mexico's German heritage/population
>where did the breweries come from
>why do you think all their music sounds like fucking polka
>>
>>81505637
This is like four years old, but congrats for just now finding it.
>>
>>81510252
>>not knowing about Mexico's German heritage/population

Kek, go away, their grman migration is like bolivia's or guatemala, not really relevant
>>
>>81510073
>For that to be true you'd first have to prove that America is superior.
The Constitution is all the proof you need. No European country bestows it´s citizens with civil liberties equal to or beyond what the Bill of Rights offers US citizens.
>>
>>81507537
literally the most central of all central european countries you dumb fuck
>>
>>81510248
>Have a look at the metrics they use to measure their "rankings". It is not a pretty sight.
>I will just dismiss the source

>The cost of college is no cheaper in Europe. Britons pay 9000 pounds (roughly 12k USD) a year, which translates to roughly 60k USD for a master´s degree - other Europeans pay similar amounts, lest the quality of their education suffer immensely.
>literally using one of the few countries in Europe that actually pay for education as an example

>Define "overall infrastructure"
Do you even know what infrastructure is?
>the basic physical and organizational structures and facilities (e.g. buildings, roads, power supplies) needed for the operation of a society or enterprise.

>That vacation is funded by taxpayer money. Ergo, you don´t "get" anything - you steal it from your fellow man.
Most retarded shit I have read, it's not funded by taxpayers but the company itself you fucking retard.
>>
>>81510132
>pew
The latest federal government census defines 65% as "non-hispanic white". Your source a shit.
>>
>>81510354
You mean the one there you fill in yourself with a shit tone of spics saying they're white just like here >>81510062

My sources are gathered data and not self reports like the federal government's census is. Plus you couldn't even fucking link it.
>>
>>81510329
>No European country bestows it´s citizens with civil liberties equal to or beyond what the Bill of Rights offers US citizens.
>doesn't even have the freedom to roam
>>
>>81506683
this didn't happen
>>
>>81505873
Glengarry Glenn Ross is Reddit as fuck.
>>
>>81510320
Spoken like someone who's never been to Mexico and just reads his misleading /pol/ infographs. Mexico is filled with immigrants from all over Europe, and they're not even mixed with indigenous or nigger dna, the further south of Mexico you go, the more of a chance to see a mulatto or a mestizo, but I'd argue that a lot of parts of northern Mexico are probably whiter than a lot of places in the US. I know very little people in the states that can truly claim to be 100% pure aryan white, most of people that claim to be 100% pure white are probably just mutts that happened to be born with the right genes. Or insecure dipshits in /pol/ that blame minorities for their lack of success in life. It's not the ugly brown spic's fault you can't get a gf and a good job, John, it's just that you never go outside and you don't take care of yourself.
>>
>>81510351
>I will just dismiss the source
I dismiss communist propaganda. You would, too, if that skull of yours were to contain a human brain.

>literally using one of the few countries in Europe that actually pay for education as an example
Are you retarded? Of course I used Britain to prove my point - other European nations mask their university term fees in overall government expenditure on education.
>Do you even know what infrastructure is?
Here´s a more relevant question: what is "overall infrastructure" defined as in the source you quoted?
This answer
>the basic physical and organizational structures and facilities (e.g. buildings, roads, power supplies) needed for the operation of a society or enterprise.
is extremely vague and thus valueless.
>Most retarded shit I have read, it's not funded by taxpayers but the company itself you fucking retard.
In other words: the company trades a certain amount of your salary for a certain amount of vacation. Nothing is free, you socialist mongrel.
>>
>>81510424
>My sources are gathered data and not self reports like the federal government's census is.
The census is "gathered data", moron, and it most certainly beats out polling companies in matters regarding accuracy.

>Plus you couldn't even fucking link it.
I expect you to possess a brain of your own.

>>81510467
>"freedom" to roam
Violating property rights is not a freedom, dumbfuck.
>>
>>81505637
America is trash and will never be great
>>
>>81510612
>I dismiss communist propaganda. You would, too, if that skull of yours were to contain a human brain.
>literally fucking calling it communist propaganda with absolutely no ground to the claim other than the fact that you don't like what it shows

Sad
>Here´s a more relevant question: what is "overall infrastructure" defined as in the source you quoted?
This answer

Infrastructure for the whole country you retard. It's "overall" is literally a word filler that emphasis that it's the whole country.

>is extremely vague and thus valueless.
But it isnt? Are the building well kept, well isolated etc? Are the roads well built? What are the power sources? How big percent does each power source supply compared to the overall energy production?

They aren't vague. They're words anybody should have some understanding in. You being ignorant doesn't mean it's vague.

>In other words: the company trades a certain amount of your salary for a certain amount of vacation. Nothing is free, you socialist mongrel

No it doesn't. You literally get paid while having vacation from the company. How hard is this to get? The ones that gets the bill is the employer. But I guess you want the companies to have as big of a profit as possible instead of having good working conditions for their employed.
>>
>>81510669
The census is self reported data which is the least reliable form of gathered data. It's not accurate at all. Especially when the American government count white as Caucasians which includes shit like middle easterners, north Africans and Latin Americans with some European blood.
>>
>>81510669
>census is gathered data

Lmao, maybe in the sense that they gather the data from all around the country.
>>
>>81510669
>Violating property rights is not a freedom, dumbfuck.

You don't violate anything you retarded fuck. It's a freedom the US don't have.
>>
>America's never been great
>Let's improve it by bringing in mud people because their native countries are fantastic.
>>
File: 1475418626616.jpg (84KB, 750x709px) Image search: [Google]
1475418626616.jpg
84KB, 750x709px
>you either have to take in shitskisn or see your demographic growing older and older

There's no hope for white countries
>>
>>81511173
>Let's improve it by bringing in mud people because we bombed the shit out of their native countries, destabilized the country, and funded terrorist/rebel groups, usually in that order

ftfy pepeboy
>>
File: 1452586033075.webm (1MB, 959x720px) Image search: [Google]
1452586033075.webm
1MB, 959x720px
hey guys

check em
>>
>>81505637
britbong here cringey as fuck and gay as fuck
>>
>>81509092
How are economics or law degrees garbage?
>>
>>81505637
no joke my college political science professor showed this before class and made us comment on it. Everybody ate that shit up, i'm done with my generation.
>>
>>81512145
christian bale is such a cute :3
>>
>>81510062
>gang affiliations
>tango blast

i kek'd
>>
File: Untitled-1.png (314KB, 500x320px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.png
314KB, 500x320px
>>81511672

>attack vastly superior force because "Allah"

>not get the living shit beat out of you

I guess the 9/11 terrorists should have thought twice. You would think cooler heads in the Islamic world would top and say "well shit, these stone age sensibilities in our religion don't mesh well at all with the modern world, perhaps it's time to finally go through a reformation and revision period like Christianity did," but apparently there are no high IQs in the Islamic world.

The """""""""moderate"""""""""" """"""more tolerant"""""" Muslims constantly fail and/or refuse to get their own houses in order, so we have to do it for them. ANd yeah, you'll get more than a fucking spanking every time your bullshit spills out onto our lawn.
>>
>>81512383

Funny how Millennials constantly tune out the latter half of the speech. It's because they're fucking useless and are content to leave things shitty. American Millennials are a fucking blight on our country. Gen Z are already better than they ever were.
>>
>>81507277
that's badass
>>
>>81509545

>he doesn't realise that the American Constitution was based on the Magna Carta

Trump already wants to end the separation of church and state, how long before the rest is forgotten once that happens?
>>
File: IMG_3049.jpg (32KB, 500x353px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3049.jpg
32KB, 500x353px
>>81511672
>we shouldn't defend our sovereignty because we did a few questionable things
>>
>>81512649
Are you mentally ill? The only truth in that speech is outdated data. The rest is just dumb American chovinism
>>
This is the same type of scene someone who says "Idiocracy wasn't supposed to be a documentary" would applaud.
>>
>>81505873
also Network did it better
>>
>its an Olivia gun pretends pic leaks are equivalent to rape episode
>>
>US lets in millions of impoverished illiterate third worlders
>w-why are our schools not performing as well as countries that don't?
>>
>>81511672
to me this sounds like a pretty good reason not to let them in
>>
>>81505873

The speech in Glengarry Glen Ross was hyper capitalist bullshit though
>>
>>81505637
IS Jeff Daniels acting like an asshole in every scene in the Newsroom? Every clip I've watched of him he's always this obnoxious, sarcastic dickhead.
>>
File: lol.png (736KB, 758x813px) Image search: [Google]
lol.png
736KB, 758x813px
on the topic of euro/us education..
>>
>>81507242

im norwegian

fucking kill yourself faggot
>>
File: 3gmm54aeiscy.png (108KB, 400x381px) Image search: [Google]
3gmm54aeiscy.png
108KB, 400x381px
>>81516486
>that's the point
>>
>>81515603
Still, his point stands. Thinking that everything remains fixed in a constant state of low or high after a (decidedly recent) fixed point in time makes you look like a fucking idiot, or just another butthurt foreigner, so it's magical thinking at best and utter wishful delusion at worst, in regards to the state of the US. Please be pathetic elsewhere and not on an American-based website.
>>
>>81517238
>he ends up fucking off

>he ends up flunking out

>he ends up blaming whitey

Just another day in WOKE
>>
>>81517238
I want to see a tank with a mine flail run into one of those crowds so bad
>>
Nothing like bringing in tens of millions of peasents from the third world to improve a country.

>>81510569
>I know very little people in the states that can truly claim to be 100% pure aryan white
lol
Thread posts: 164
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.