[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do jews control tv and film? why would such a loving peacful

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: hollywood-jew_thumb.jpg (102KB, 697x520px) Image search: [Google]
hollywood-jew_thumb.jpg
102KB, 697x520px
Why do jews control tv and film? why would such a loving peacful people want control of a propaganda tool which can and HAS shaped the way people think about social issues.

Thats right goy, blacks are just as good as you haha, thats right goy, buy my movies about the destuction of your country, let the muslims in dont be rasict goy.

Where were you when you refused to watch anymore film or tv.
>>
>>81504468
i was 15, i understood that jews have been responsible for the destruction of many countries and have always framed white people for their wrongs.

Now look at them, how have we sunken so low?

A board dedicated to jew worship.
>>
>>81504492
That must really rustle your jimmies. :^)
>>
>why does op pump gas for a living? does he just love the smell? oh no. global zionist conspiracy keeping him from being the next Trump.
>>
>>81504557
Fuck off kike, go drown yourself in pork.
>>
>>81504557
Hehe, minimum wage workers, sick burn. Stick to being neet Jew lover
>>
>>81504468
So they dont get kicked out of this country too, it's such a good plan that they will never be removed from this country ever.

I rarely watch movies any more, but after watching the new kong movie i was so impressed that i didnt even give a fuck about the jews. I dont pay their salary so who gives a shit.
>>
>>81505296
>I rarely watch movies any more, but after watching the new kong movie i was so impressed that i didnt even give a fuck about the jews. I dont pay their salary so who gives a shit.
playing both sides

shocking
>>
>>81506262
i dont particularly care for the jews but what the fuck good does it do to get assblasted over them on a daily basis? theyre always going to control the media
>>
>>81504468
Jews are clearly the master race.
>>
>>81506293
It's getting worse

t. oldfag
>>
>>81504468
>Why do jews control tv and film?

they control music now too

there is a reason /mu/ is more shilled/controlled than /tv/

think means of production
>>
>>81506450
Theyve controlled music for well over the past 30 years and they invented gangsta rap because of the black panther problem and in order to turn niggers into belligerent apes to guarantee profits for the prison industrial complex
>>
>>81506565
Yes, mainstream music. And you're correct about gangsta rap. But there was plenty of legit indie music out of their control up to about 15 years ago.

Now, not so much.
>>
>>81504468
control entertainment, control the masses that consume it.
it really is that simple.
>>
>>81506633
Panem et Circenses
>>
File: in44.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
in44.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>>81504468
There god's chosen kinographers
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.