[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has there ever been a show ruined so thoroughly as Vikings in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: Lag.jpg (127KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
Lag.jpg
127KB, 500x750px
Has there ever been a show ruined so thoroughly as Vikings in the short amount of 4 seasons?

The only redeeming factor in all seasons is Ragnar and nothing else, the rest went to shit in its entirety.
>>
what a waifu
>>
Walking dead. Only took 2 seasons
>>
they need to entice viewers back with lagertha pusy
>>
>>81503749
shes not white
slavs are not white
hitler said so it must be true
he was a winner and a thinker
>>
>>81503749
What a poofter.
>>
>>81503831
Hell, Walking Dead went bad after the first episode.
>>
>>81503749
Vikings was always shit.
>>
The Last Kingdom is much better than this shit.
>>
>>81503749
do you know how old this woman is?
is she an alien? Does she not age ?
>>
>>81503831
so did vikings, if not less than 2 seasons
>>
>>81503749
Suits season 6 began by promoting literal cuckoldry not even memeing but some say it went bad earlier... I didn't notice because I FFWD the shitty characters.
>>
File: vandals.jpg (133KB, 736x975px) Image search: [Google]
vandals.jpg
133KB, 736x975px
>>81503749
First 2 seasons are great

The raids, the battles, Ragnarok scenes, the Borg, etc.

Season 3 is somewhat ok mainly thanks to Swagbert, didn't like S4 so much but unlike The Talking Dead which sucked and was boring AF from day one Vikings is pretty great / entertaining.
>>
File: 1491852582555.jpg (138KB, 690x500px) Image search: [Google]
1491852582555.jpg
138KB, 690x500px
>>81503749
I wonder who we should cast...
>>
>>81503749
>Has there ever been a show ruined so thoroughly as Vikings in the short amount of 1 episode
>>
>>81503749

I enjoying it, Im looking forward Rolo coming back.

I am actually surprised how much I like the sons at this point.
>>
>>81504058
but americans are, right?
>>
battle star Galatica with the religion stuff was a giant drop
>>
>>81503749
>>81506723
>tfw stopped watching early into season 3 and just forgot about keeping up
First two were pretty much TV-kino.
Walking Dead season 1 was great.
>>
>>81506127
Who got cuckolded? It was Louis wasn't it?
>>
Vikings was never good.
>>
>>81503749
I remember how everyone ripped the shield wall on the beach during S1, wrote the show off as failed potential but now everyone goes on about it and says its better than GoT.
>>
>>81503749
It's fucking garbage, all the fight scenes are so bad, if you just look at some of the people in the battles, they're doing stupid shit.
The characters are so bad and they keep killing off people that are not important but they make it so dramatic for some reason.
How this show gets high ratings I don't get.
>>
how was it that ragnar was one of the most likable characters in years?
>>
>>81506893
Obviously
>>
>>81505970
As an overall show I agree, but the main character is a total miscast.
>>
>>81508202
good actor
good accent
good looks
good eyes
good charisma and leadership expected of a viking raider
he was a "lone" wolf underdog
first show about vikings in a while

im sure there are plenty of other points
>>
https://youtu.be/_iZLoRObShM
i cried
>>
>>81508373
How was he in that Warcraft movie?
>>
>>81508915

total miscast

actually I have no idea how a fucking warcraft movie could have ever been anything but a comedic joke
>>
>>81503749
So pretty. She is playing Valkyrie in Thor 3, right? Good casting choice.
>>
>>81508981
if they focused less on establishing characters and spent more money and time on fleshing out the combat between the races and armies

and just ship it as a hack and slash or whatever that genre is called
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.