[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://www.agcwebpages.com/BLINDITE MS/MAINPAGE.html >Th

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_n7x2ejjwVL1tav0qao6_250.gif (2MB, 245x190px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n7x2ejjwVL1tav0qao6_250.gif
2MB, 245x190px
http://www.agcwebpages.com/BLINDITEMS/MAINPAGE.html

>This fit actor’s ego is growing even bigger and faster than his career. He recently grew tired of waiting for a table at a popular LA restaurant, and pulled out the old "Don’t you know who I am?" line to try to get faster service. The hostess responded, "Yes, I do. And I actually paid to see [name of his last movie]. So that means you have to wait." Chris Evans

>This B list mostly movie actor who plays one of those superhero types picked up the dinner and drinks tab for a table of two women over the weekend. The bill was about $150 and when they refused to hang out with him after he paid he told the waiter he wasn't going to pay the bill after all and to give him his cash back. Chris Evans

>Once did a threesome with her actor boyfriend and his actor co-star. Well, it was going to be a threesome but the co-star passed out cold from coke and booze. According to the story they have told many times since, the passed out actor was left on the bed and the couple had sex next to him. Chris Evans/Minka Kelly/Dominic Cooper

>This action hero in a major franchise has a lot of action going on downstairs. He is on his fourth STD. You’d think he’d learn to shield himself against diseases, but he hates using protection because it "ruins" the moment. Chris Evans

>Which A-list male celebrity is being refused clothes by several fashion houses after recent samples have been returned soiled! The actor has recently lost a lot of weight, telling everyone that a strict diet and regular visits to the gym are behind his new body of steel. However, insiders say the young action star has been cheating and using laxatives to make himself look amazing on the screen. Not only does he have a leakage problem, but the young stud also has an odor problem – as he cannot stop farting! Chris Evans
>>
Literaly cape-shits himself

Pottery
>>
Are any of these blind items things even remotely true?
>>
>>81501362
>passed out cold from coke
>>
>>81501362
what am i reading?
>>
These can't be true, Chris is gay
>>
>Which A-list male celebrity is being refused clothes by several fashion houses after recent samples have been returned soiled! The actor has recently lost a lot of weight, telling everyone that a strict diet and regular visits to the gym are behind his new body of steel. However, insiders say the young action star has been cheating and using laxatives to make himself look amazing on the screen. Not only does he have a leakage problem, but the young stud also has an odor problem – as he cannot stop farting! Chris Evans

who the fuck comes up with this shit lmao

I'm not chris evans btw
>>
>>81501615
Well, if you go this one:
http://www.agcwebpages.com/BLINDITEMS/2017/FEB.html

And Ctrl+F "Beckinsale" you'll get one that cites /tv/ as a source.

So yes, they're very legit.
>>
WTF MARVEL BTFO
>>
>>81501680
this is amazing

How did this happen?
>>
>>81501362
>the passed out actor was left on the bed and the couple had sex next to him.

Self-cucked out of your own threesome. I wouldn't have thought that level of auto-cuckery was even possible without resorting to cloning.
>>
>Back in the day, this former A+ list mostly movie actor who is an Academy Award winner/nominee was set to play a superhero. The studio bailed on the movie though and the actor never got a chance. Now though, fast forward three decades and he is begging for a chance to play the superhero now. He feels like he is missing out on all this superhero money and that the studio owes him. Nicolas Cage as Clark Kent/Superman; Bill Murray as Bruce Wayne/Batman; Arnold Schwarzenegger as Clark Kent/Superman; Eddie Murphy as Britt Reid /The Green Hornet
>>
>>81501362
He's a cuck.
I always puke whenever I see his image posted.

>>81501883
Would watch Nic Cage supes tho
>>
>laxatives
>to look amazing on screen
Holy kek.
>>
>>81501680
/ourgirl/
>>
>>81501678
It's like some autistic brapppposter wrote it
>>
>>81501786
I once got laid at a party, but got to drunk to finish and passed out halfway through. Woke up about an hour later to find the girl making out with and jerking off one of my buddies. Not 100 percent sure who cucked in this situation. It feels like it's me, but it could also sort of be him.
>>
>>81502112
In geopolitics, that's known as M.A.C.

Mutually-Assured Cucking.
>>
>>81501615
They're mostly true. If you read older ones you'd be surprised how correct they are.
>>
>>81502112
All of you got cucked. Even the girl. The guy she was with fell asleep lol
>>
>>81501678
RDJ owns the site... Just gonna leave it at that.
>>
>>81501883

>Academy Award winner/nominee
>Arnold Schwarzenegger
>>
>>81501362
I hope Chris Evans kills himself. Dickless cuck.
>>
>>81501362
>call him A-List and B-List
>its the same guy

you people believe this grocery store tabloid-tier shit?
>>
>>81502546
Its like bloodtype, anon. He's AB positive.
>>
>>81502546
It's real lol. Chill marvel pajeet. I don't knoe if Chris Evans is A-list either. Outside Captain America he hasnt done much.
>>
This site gets shilled a lot.
>>
>>81501680
Everyone knows it's Lily Mo posting those pictures
>>
File: evil-dead.gif (852KB, 400x217px) Image search: [Google]
evil-dead.gif
852KB, 400x217px
>>81502670

The fuck have you been? He's been in tons of stuff.
>>
I honestly made this thread and forgot about it.

Anyway,

On Thursday, July 7, VICELAND rolled out an all new show from Lance Bangs called Party Legends. For the series, we got a bunch of celebrities to tell us their most candid and absurd party memories involving drinking, drugs, and destruction, and then animated them for your viewing pleasure. On the first episode, we talked to Arrested Development actress Alia Shawkat about the time she went to a birthday party in Hollywood for a charming actor—who will remain nameless—and ended up getting some impromptu pubic hair removal. James Franco, Jared Leto
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.