[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>*URRPP* M-M-Morty, can you hand me the God? >the God?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 203
Thread images: 30

>*URRPP* M-M-Morty, can you hand me the God?
>the God? W-what do you mean rick i mean, there's no God-
>OH SHIT THATS RIGHT BIIII*URPP*IIITCH WUBULUBADUBDUB SZECHUAN NUGGETSSSS
>>
File: 1490662131086.jpg (57KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1490662131086.jpg
57KB, 633x758px
>>81497392
>Stop liking things I don't like!
>>
File: ahahahah.jpg (44KB, 650x409px) Image search: [Google]
ahahahah.jpg
44KB, 650x409px
>>81497392
>butthurt christcuck.

Stay mad while i enjoy my intelligent cartoon:3
>>
what the fuck is the apeal of this show
>>
>>81498828
Nice false flag op you're runnin'.
>>
The more I see posts like this, the more I want to see if it has any inkling of truth behind it. But then I've already been overexposed to the goddamn show that it's irritating, so I can't even be bothered to sit down and watch it.
>>
who's mr. bulldops
>>
>>81498888
fun
>>
>>81498994
I just watched it for the same reason. It's not nearly as bad as these shit posters make it out to be. It's pretty parallel to Futurama
>>
>>81498888
le wacky space adventure but with srs things like NIHILISM!!!
>>
>reddit and (((morty)))

sage
>>
>>81498888
Its funny and entertaining.

Whats the appeal of wasting those quads?
>>
81497392<<
what does he mean by this?
>>
>>81499067
Pretty much this. Shit posters typing 'reddit show' as if it's some kind of brutal insult. It's not like 4chan is some kind of elitist secret underground club only the cool kids know about.

It's a funny show with some smarts behind it. Deal with it pre-pubescent idiots.
>>
>>81499010
He makes the Szechuan sauce xd.
>>
>>81498888
Its a Reddid thang
>>
i like reddit
>>
Hating on things because they're popular is reddit tier itself
>>
>>81499067
>>81499079
>>81499239

Hold on a sec. Are you saying all these posters have been exaggerating? Now that I find hard to believe!
>>
File: futurama-couverture.png (864KB, 2160x1315px) Image search: [Google]
futurama-couverture.png
864KB, 2160x1315px
>>81498888
A few of the episodes remind me of Futurama. Especially when the writers get really clever with those "Oh how is he going to get out of this. Oh you didn't think of that did you? You didn't expect that, did you?"
>>
File: 95653238453.png (29KB, 571x618px) Image search: [Google]
95653238453.png
29KB, 571x618px
>>81497392
Wasted an hour of my time on this trash and it was pure Redditcore. Disgusting.
>>
>>81498994

When I was a little younger, my opinions about video games I'd never played where honestly formed by posts from other anons on /v/. When they started bashing Undertale, I knew something was wrong because I happened to have played the demo a year or so ago, and I knew some of the things they were saying were objectively wrong or hugely exaggerated. So since then, I stopped paying attention to any criticism on 4chan if it uses buzzwords or ad hominem like simply called this show 'Reddit and Memey'. I wouldn't be surprised if OP has never even watched Rick and Morty, but wanted to join in with what he's learned from other posts.
>>
>>81498828
>'hi I'm principle Vagina'
>intelligent
Whatever you say, reddit
>>
>>81499239

t. reddit

you should go back to /r/_reddit and /r/rick_and_redditmorty_reddit

fuck of reddit.....now.....
>>
>>81497392
>So many Reddit & Mortgage fans getting triggered by these threads
Now i can see why there's so many of those, it's basically free (yous)
>>
File: 1484279806800.jpg (148KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1484279806800.jpg
148KB, 1280x720px
>AIDS
what do you think he meant by this?
>>
>>81497392
Is OP, dare I say, triggered as fuck?
>>
>>81497392

Take off your pants and your panties, shit on the floor.
>>
>>81500857
>A few of the episodes remind me of Futurama

They use the Futurama font for the credits...
>>
>>81502445
Being so dumb it is funny it's an actual thing tho.
There's a Jim Carrey movie about it
>>
>>81498888
Intelligent show only for intelligent viewers..
>>
>>81497392
upvoting this for visibility
>>
>>81498888
maybe watch it yourself and form your own opinion you retarded drone
>>
Daily reminder that God is a fairy tale and that all the anti-Semitics who cling to Christianity are hilariously hypocritical and delusional.

Now, I'll just wait for the Christfags to whine about Reddit and fedoras, because they literally have nothing else that supports their hocus pocus.
>>
>>81502498
Morty got aids when he sicked Rick's cock.
>>
>>81502567
>The only counter-belief to Atheism is Christianity
Fedoras truly are the enlightened and perceptive ones
>>
>>81502465

Or what, spazmo?
>>
so let's just get this straight.
we pretend to hate a show ironically to reinforce the contrarian misconception of the board, which puts it at 2 layers of irony.
But we also all pretend this isn't happen, and have a whole thread debating whether the show being reddit is bad or not, even though we're all in on it.
So that's 3 layers.
however while typing this I realized I'm not sure if I'm being ironic.
Am I really confused by this thread or am I just breaking the fourth wall to subvert it with another layer of irony?
And is it ironic to explain that as well?
These are not rhetorical questions, send help.
>>
>>81502733
I don't know. I just mock it because it makes the fans angry.
>>
>>81497392

OP is a free thinker with an original opinion.
>>
>>81497392
FUCK OFF YOU HAVE YOUR OWN BOARD

>>>/co/mblr
>>>/co/ntainment
>>>/co/cksuckingfaggots
>>
File: 1479302993952.png (67KB, 230x230px) Image search: [Google]
1479302993952.png
67KB, 230x230px
>>81502733
>>
>>81502733
>we pretend
Who the fuck is pretending.
More self centered show it is not known to be delivered into existence.
>>
>>81497392

You really do need to get into the mindset of the faggot atheist Redditor to understand why this show is so popular. These people have never heard of adult animation in their lifes that wasn't stuff like Family Guy, it was completely alien to them. And they can't laugh at these shows because they consider these shows stupid. They want a show that isn't necessarily smart or funny or well-written, but that appears to be to appeal to their surface-level taste. Because these people live for that mindless self-validation. They don't actually understand what makes for good writing or good comedy, nor have they ever picked a book about physics. They want to pretend they do so and circlejerk themselves, that's what matters. Rick and Morty is just perfect for its demographic: these same college-age self-important Bernouts who "fucking love science". The entire foundation of the show is built upon the dichotomy between "silly sci-fi humor and references" and " things are super deep and tragic bro". This pseudo-intellectual "nothing even matters, I'm insecure about existence, we are all going to die" bullshit that R&M shits out in almost every episode is what appeals to it's audience. The show doesn't actually have the tact to even begin to offer an interesting presentation and discussion of any philosophy, so it spouts these edgy teenage catchphrases. Nevermind the bean-headed, noodle-limbed unexpressive character design, or how the story is non-existent and only comes up when the writers beg you to feel something for these characters so devoid of substance, or how the entire show is a trendy forgettable scenario of the week memefest with just enough sci-fi references to trick kids into thinking they are smart for understanding them, or how the characters have somehow been reduced to even more obnoxious caricatures than before, none of these things matter. What matters is that it appeals to the millenial redditor audience, and that's what's selling Rick and Morty
>>
File: IMG_2599.jpg (153KB, 717x880px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2599.jpg
153KB, 717x880px
>>81502414

>this entire post
>>
>>81502567

It should probably be noted that almost every single major figure in the atheist movement is Jewish. You could make a compelling argument that atheism is specifically being pushed by Jews in today's society, and they seem to largely be targeting western Christians and only them.

For example, Sam Harris, Chapman Cohen, David Silverman, Michael Newdow, Gregory Epstein, Sherman Wine, Bill Maher, Eric Kaufmann, and of course, Richard Dawkins's mother has a Jewish surname and was stated to have lived in the only Jewish suburb of the city she grew up in. But he hasn't explicitly named her religion.

But that's only a tiny part of the list. We could discuss the Jewish atheists who aren't pushing atheism so much as atheism-enabling political views like Marxism. For example Soklonikov, Trotsky, Deutscher, Lenin, Uritsky, Kamenev, Zinoviev and Sverdlov.

And what about atheist Jewish public entertainers that constantly run down Christianity? We can go ahead and recycle Bill Maher here and also include Jon Leibowitz, Stephen Fry, Woody Allen, Rob Reiner, Daniel Radcliffe, Larry David, David Silverman, and... I'm sure I'm close to the post cap, so rather than just name the rest of Hollywood, you get the point.

PURE COINCIDENCE though.
>>
>>81502567

>he believes the atheism fairy exploded nothing into everything for no reason and that it magically formed sentient life

How sad.
>>
>>81502348
Bump
>>
>>81502633

Let's not pretend that the vast majority of the people who are butthurt about the few references to religion in Rick & Morty aren't Christian.

I will also set the record straight about something: those who claim that they are agnostic aren't saying anything. One can be agnostic and an atheist. One can be an agnostic and a theist. "Gnosticism" deals with knowledge. I would consider myself an agnostic atheist. If one says that they are agnostic when asked about their religious beliefs, that's not an answer. Either one believes in a god or gods or doesn't. Knowledge comes second.
>>
>>81502885
>copypasta
>>81502907
>another copypasta

Come on, Christfags. You can do better than that.
>>
>>81502944
>If one says that they are agnostic when asked about their religious beliefs, that's not an answer.
Why not? I know that I don't know if god exists or not, so why can't I just be agnostic?
>>
>>81498888
its funny
>>
>>81502966

Can't help but notice you have no argument, kiddo.
>>
>>81502972

"I don't know" doesn't answer the question of what one believes. I don't know If God exists either, but I DO NOT BELIEVE THAT HE EXISTS. That's why I am an agnostic atheist. Stating that you are agnostic doesn't address what you believe. Do you believe in a god or do you not? Agnosticism is not a fence for pussies to climb on.
>>
>>81502944

Let's face it; Atheism is so 2006. It's been kicked to the curb by everyone.

Atheists just can't get over the fact that they lost the culture war.

Let me take you under 18s back to the year of 2006:
>atheism on the rise on the internet with their voices getting more heard everyday
>atheist leaders like Dawkins, Harris, and (worst) Hitchens are respected voices in the community
>r/atheism is one of the top boards on bleddit
>corporate stores trying to push things like "Happy Holidays" and having "Holiday Trees"

Cut to today:
>Dawkins, Harris, and (worst) Hitchens (may he RIP) viewed as complete psychos for their insane political/social views
>r/atheism moved to the basement of bleddit because it was embarrassing euphoric garbage
>things like "Reason Rally" draw less than a Hitler impersonator at a bar mitvah
>atheist communities tear themselves apart over things like elevator gate (giving rise to New Atheism, and Atheism+, which are less successful than just regular Atheism)
>constant rape and sexual assault allegations at atheist conventions (even atheist leaders like Lawrence Krauss are accused...by other atheist leaders)
>"Happy Holidays" and "Holiday Trees" are a distant memory
>liberal atheists in Britain crushed by Brexit

And quite frankly all this bad stuff wasn't even needed. All it would have took was one euphoric quote and a couple of fedora pictures. Christianity is still kicking 2000 years later, and atheism is at it knees because of a jpeg of a fat guy in a fedora. Sad
>>
>>81502500
>shit on the floor
fucking kek as we say. Wonder what all the indians thought of that one lol
>>
>>81503042
I don't have any belief.
>>
>>81503025

I don't need an argument. The argument rests on the one making the claim that a magic being exists, "kiddo."

It's ironic that you would call me "kiddo" while defending an invisible magic creature.
>>
File: IMG_2795.jpg (1MB, 1440x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2795.jpg
1MB, 1440x1280px
>>81503042

I have never met an attractive atheist. Don't get me wrong, I am a Christian but I am the type of Christian who believes God is love and that we should love our fellow man. This isn't a theist vs. atheist discussion.

But I honestly have never met an attractive atheist, even before learning they were atheist, I would think to myself, “That woman is ugly… jeez…”

Do you think that people are atheists because they hate God for making them ugly?
>>
>>81503091

>magic doesn't exist
>except when the universe decided to magically explode itself out of nothingness

Top kek. The NT is comprised of literal eye witness accounts of God's divinity, and miracles happen to this day (Miracle of the sun, Fatima revelations, etc).

Fedoras are the worst.
>>
reminder god is real and he hates every single one of you.
>>
>>81503044

Another tired copypasta. Get a life, faggot.

Up next: several links to YouTube videos about Jesus actually came back to life. Don't expect the copypasta-fag to actually explain how a person can come back from being dead for 3 days, though.

>>81503059
>I don't have any belief.

Impossible. Do you act as if there is a god watching over everything you do, or do you not? Your actions truly determine your beliefs.

It's fine if you declare yourself an agnostic atheist. You don't know if gods exist, and you don't believe in them either.
>>
>>81503189

>Don't expect the copypasta-fag to actually explain how a person can come back from being dead for 3 days, though.

>person

You realise he was God incarnate, right?

Atheists are so dumb.
>>
>>81503140
> universe decided to magically explode itself out of nothingness
It didn't tho.
>>
>>81503140

Yet another copypasta.

You are a fucking lunatic. Can you please get off your script for five minutes and have an actual discussion? It's literally the same posts with the same images every time.
>>
>>81498888
Its got some pretty good animation for using tweens and it has nice set pieces when it wants to.
>>
>>81503219

I know. God did it.
>>
>>81503215
>You realise he was God incarnate, right?

You're begging the question, copypasta fag. One cannot defend a shitty argument using the premise.

Stick to your script and copy+paste your answers like you always do.
>>
>>81503237
No, I mean, saying that "the universe decided to explode" implies that there was time before the explosion. But there obviously wasn't.
>>
File: IMG_2796.jpg (218KB, 1156x1180px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2796.jpg
218KB, 1156x1180px
>>81503221

Copypasta triggers Redditors?
>>
>There's nothing wr-*burp*-rong with being gay Morty, it's just a different lifestyle that's all

>Aw geez Rick, but w-w-w-w-w-w-w-what if you g-g-get AIDS or something?

>ARE YOU BEING A B*burp*BIGOT MORTY?
>>
>>81503221

Not an argument /Reddit.
>>
MR POOPY BUTTHOLE
GET SQUANCHY
>>
>>81503221

The historical evidence for the resurrection:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0iDNLxmWVM

Proof for the resurrection of Jesus:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0tyVdnIU9A
The first 30 minutes is what's important from this one, the rest is questions and answers.

Ex-atheist scientist tells his story of becoming Christian after realizing that the story of creation in Genesis actually makes the most sense and gets a lot of things right compared to other religious books:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsbj7EN1Uzs

Cold case detective, former atheist analyzed the gospels using his skills and came to the conclusion that Christianity is the true religion and what is written in the New Testament is real.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQmodO2quW0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiYQzOypD9o
The videos are long, but they basically come down to this:
1. The chain of custody is sound, the story doesn't change over time.
2. There was stuff in the Bible that was later confirmed by archeology(places, people, etc.)
3. There are even non-believers' accounts of some stuff Jesus did, just from them you can know a lot about Jesus if you piece it all together.
4. The differences between gospels aren't a bad sign, because witnesses rarely agree on stuff. If every eyewitness would say the same thing, it would be very fishy and would mean they probably talked to each other at one point.
5. The apostles died without getting rich, getting a girlfriend or getting power, they all died horribly. There was no point in spreading Christianity if they didn't believe in it. Why would they risk their life if it wasn't true? Why would they risk their life if it was all forged? Why would Paul try to join this new small church?
Also the only accounts of Romans getting Christians to change their faith was after the 1st century. No account of eyewitnesses ever changing their story.
>>
File: IMG_2730.png (120KB, 351x285px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2730.png
120KB, 351x285px
>>81503221

>still no argument
>>
File: joeybonzo.jpg (53KB, 676x529px) Image search: [Google]
joeybonzo.jpg
53KB, 676x529px
>>81498779
>make fun of reddit: the show
>redditors come out of the woodwork to defend it with the most reddit argument in existence
Keep it up boys
>>
>>81503275

Exactly. God created time when he created space.
>>
File: jake laugh.gif (3MB, 628x402px) Image search: [Google]
jake laugh.gif
3MB, 628x402px
>>81503278

Ah, now here comes the "Reddit." The copypasta fag, backed into a corner, shouts "Reddit!" when tasked to have an actual discussion.

I am now certain that you are the copy-and-paste motherfucker who plagues all of these threads with your bullshit.

You cannot have an actual discussion, because you stick to your bullshit script. You are just as bad as 9/11 conspiracy theorists or moon landing conspiracy theorists.

When you are actually ready to have a discussion, then reply. Until then, delete those pathetic responses that you have saved to your computer.
>>
>>81503312
>Ex-atheist scientist tells his story of becoming Christian
Isn't that the guy who believes that UFOs are demons?
>>
>>81503351
Threads like this really show how much this board is infested by redditors
>>
>>81503369

God doesn't exist.
>>
>>81499239
>It's not like 4chan is some kind of elitist secret underground club only the cool kids know about
obviously not, there are people here defending the show after all
>>
>>81503369
And who created the neverending multiverse that has no starting point (i.e. existed forever)?
>>
File: 1491767316788.png (202KB, 635x541px) Image search: [Google]
1491767316788.png
202KB, 635x541px
>>81497392
Rick and Morty is OK but I hate how it tries to ape Futurama and have serious/sad moments. It doesn't work at all and comes across as tryhard and pretentious.
>>
>>81498888

WHATS THE OPPOSITE OF WUBBA LUBBA DUB DUB AMIRITE REDDIT?
>>
>>81503413

Have any proof of that? Or is it just an opinion you picked up over on /Reddit?
>>
>>81503481
He's supernatural. Supernatural = bullshit.
>>
>>81503481

I don't need proof of something impossible not existing. I don't need proof that The Tooth Fairy, Santa, The Loch Ness Monster, Big Foot, El Chupacabra, etc. don't exist.
>>
>>81503387
>r*ddit spacing
>>
File: tumblr_ny15rafIxB1ueiaxzo1_500.jpg (63KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ny15rafIxB1ueiaxzo1_500.jpg
63KB, 500x500px
>>81503561
Woah bro leave my cryptoids out of this.
>>
>>81503576

Another stock response. You are just going through the motions.

This shit is actually disturbing. This is as bad as a political discussion, because you have everything pre-rehearsed.
>>
>>81498994
You could form your own opinion that's a pretty crazy idea hey
>>
>>81503517

So it is just your opinion? Cool.

Can you give me a natural example of spontaneous creation of matter from nothing?

The Big Bang seems to be the very definition of supernatural, as there is no natural expiation for it.
>>
File: 1491664874942.jpg (225KB, 677x882px) Image search: [Google]
1491664874942.jpg
225KB, 677x882px
*low passed synth begins to play*
>>
>>81503787
>spontaneous creation of matter from nothing
That's not what the Big Bang is about. "Creation" means that something wasn't, and then it was. But there was no time before the Big Bang, and so there was no time when matter didn't exist. In other words, there was no "spontaneous creation of matter from nothing", matter has always existed.
>>
>/r/atheism defending this garbage trash cartoon
>>
>>81503787

Begging the question.

>Something can't exist from nothing, but God, who can exist from nothing, can create that something.

Circular reasoning that has been debunked centuries ago.

Yawn.
>>
>>81503576

Another non-argument
>>
File: download.jpg (5KB, 194x145px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 194x145px
>>81503889
*tips fedora*
>>
>>81504016

Another stock response.
>>
>>81503561

>God is impossible

Why? There's literal eye witness accounts of him. Miracles and everything.

Sounds like that's an opinion you picked up on /Reddit.
>>
>>81503875
>>81503889

It's well accepted by modern Christians that God caused the Big Bang. It was first devised by Catholic Priest and Physcist George's Lemitre you understand.

Fedoras of the day hated the idea, because it points to the idea of a creator. All the cool atheists back then thought the universe was eternal. They had maths 'proving' it and everything. But then they realised LeMotre was right, and have spent the last 50 years trying to show how a Big Bang can happen without a creator. They gave up in the end as said 'well it's impossible to know how it happened, but we know what happened 0.0000002 seconds AFTER, so obviously it doesn't matter how it happened'

Can you see the irony?
>>
>>81503889

Everything physical needs a cause. Can you claim the same about the metaphysical? If so what proof do you have?

Claiming an argument has been won isn't the same as winning an argument.
>>
>>81502567
Gods not dead, he's livin' on the inside roaring like a lion
>>
I gave it an honest to god try but I just started fucking shaking uncontrollably after a while.

After about 10 minutes of this I started hissing involuntarily "This is Reddit. This is memes. This is Reddit. This is memes."

My roommate burst in and while this was happening and asked me what the fuck I was doing. I know he loves the show and didn't want to insult him but I couldn't fucking help it.

I turned to him and shouted "This show is fucking reddit and memes man. How can you watch this garbage??"

He just shook his head at me and walked out. I know I was in the right because its a godawful mess of reddit and memes but I still feel bad like I came across a loser or something for seeing this shit for what it really is?

Yes I know i wrote this in the other thread but I really need an answer as to whether or not I was in the wrong here??
>>
>>81504102
>modern Christians
So American Protestants are out
>>
>>81504081

>There's literal eye witness accounts of him.

Then why doesn't God show himself to me? He wants to convert me to Christianity, yet he doesn't want to provide any proof. All I have to go by is 2000-year-old stories from people I have never heard of.

>>81504102

CTRL C + CTRL V

You are one pathetic fuck. Who saves responses for "God threads" just so they can post them on 4chan? Get a hold of your life.
>>
>>81503447

i dont see how it trying to 'ape' futurama at all, the episode where rick breaks up with the woman/thing he loves and contemplates suicide came across as pretty genuine

futurama seasons 1-5 are on a higher level (i think its one of the best written shows ever really) but i r&m is still a great show imo
>>
>>81502885
I do find it jarring that sjws defend Islam yet shit on Christianity and people with Christian values, idk I'm staying agnostic, if there is a god/s they're not going to be accurate to any of holy books because those books have had human interference
>>
File: 1378388039350.jpg (14KB, 240x320px) Image search: [Google]
1378388039350.jpg
14KB, 240x320px
>>81504081
>There's literal eye witness accounts of him.
>Taking delusional sandniggers seriously
>>
>>81500857
>>81502506
rick also essentially wears farnsworths outfit
>>
>>81504181

>Then why doesn't God show himself to me?

>This sense of entitlement

Kek. He already made the world, and now you want him to hold your hand and tell you all the answers.

Truly the modern atheist is the lowest of the low.
>>
>>81504181

Can't help but notice you still don't have an argument.

Let me ask you again;

>other than your opinion, what proof do you have God doesn't exist?
>>
>>81504309

More evidence for that than there is the ageism fairy magically exploding nothing into everything, for no reason.
>>
>>81504958
>ageism fairy magically exploding nothing into everything, for no reason
That sounds oddly familiar, sure you wanna phrase it like that?
>>
I bet you autists don't find duckman or the critic funny because "muh slapstick"
The whole point of the show is to contrast Roiland's goofy sci-fi world with the mundane urban setting and harsh reality of Harmons writing. The result is black comedy at its finest.

That being said, I highly doubt most viewers get this and instead laugh because HAHAHAHA LE SZECHUAN SAUCE HOW OBSUCE XDDDD.
>>
>>81498994
Most of the people on here are wrong about nearly everything. Watch it for yourself, and instead of taking the same opinion as everyone who uses buzzwords to criticize a show, make your own opinions.
>>
>>81502907
God is just as, if not more arbitrary. How does he know it was the fifth day when he made the sun?
>>
>>81505041
The only black things is a dick in your ass.
TELL EM MORTY AYYYYYYYYYYYOOOOOO LMAO DUDE SHIT ON THE FLOOR
>>
>>81505041
as someone who typically hates reddit influences, the mulan sauce wasn't a bad joke. it's reddit that started memeing a throwaway joke because LOL i want that sauce now too XD haha

reddit ruins a lot of things for everyone but that doesn't mean you have to disown something entirely because reddit obsesses over it
>>
>>81505041
>The result is black comedy at its finest.

Yes, burping and saying "God isn't real" is the apex of black comedy.

We're living in a comedic revolution.
>>
>>81504958

Another copy and paste. This shit is starting to get suspicious. Every thread whining about Rick and Morty just so happens to have the same Christfags posting the same apologetic non-sense.
>>
>>81505096
Jokes on you I'm actually your mum
>>
>>81505145
My mum is right next to me making lunch so whatever.
>>
>>81505129
>Yes, burping and saying "God isn't real" is the apex of black comedy
This one scene sure triggered you Christcucks, that alone shows it has some merit
>>
>>81505160
your REAL mum bumboy
>>
>>81497392

>op lacks the mental intellect to enjoy the citizen kane of humor.

your low intelligence is showing OP, *tips hat*
>>
>>81498888
ren and stimpy randomness there is no "point"
>>
>>81497392
This show is only acceptable when watched in Japanese.
>>
>>81505041
Of course everyone understands that, you don't have to assume that people who quote too much or like a lot of popular shows are automatically brain dead retards with no intelligence of their own. Those shows have narrow appeal, but Rick and Morty's dark sci-fi comedy is the main reason so many people watch it in the first place.
>>
File: 1457776001218.png (13KB, 321x322px) Image search: [Google]
1457776001218.png
13KB, 321x322px
>>81502733
>>
>>81502733
Some people like it, some hate it, and sometimes one group false flags the other and vice versa. If people want to false flag a false flag they are just playin chess wit it too.
>>
Can somebody explain this SZECHUAN NUGGETSSSS meme to me?
>>
>>81505662
Rick does a bunch of shit and in the end says it was all to get a limited edition nugget sauce at McDonalds. It was just a joke and I've seen lots of people complaining about it but literally nobody online or otherwise repeating the joke.
>>
This is so intelligent, bible fags go away
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJlmxYRrSLk
>>
>>81505133

It's a valid point you are unable to counter. It's no more copied and pasted than you filthy /redditors saying 'Sky daddy'.
>>
File: 1491540470354.gif (2MB, 237x240px) Image search: [Google]
1491540470354.gif
2MB, 237x240px
>>81497392
I like how this is supposed to be mocking the show but it actually came out funny, kek.
>>
>>81502885
>the most intelligent race in the world is pushing the atheist movement

WOW, WHAT A COINCIDENCE.
>>
>>81506062
>when you get triggered by a rewording of what you actually believe in
Deep down you know it's bullshit
>>
File: IMG_2558.jpg (45KB, 500x481px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2558.jpg
45KB, 500x481px
>>81506386

They push atheism on other religions, but continue to worship their own God. Ashkenazi Jews, for example, are extremely religious.

Also,

>most intelligent

Close
>>
>>81506403

As bullshit as believing the atheism fairy magically exploded everything out of nothing, for no reason, and having it magically form sentient life?
>>
>>81506504
>Jews are extremely religious

Half of Jews are atheists you fucking mongoloid
>>
File: p1tunVux.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
p1tunVux.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
You know /tv/ is out of arguments when their only criticism for this show is that it's not religious-friendly, and that it made a joke out of a 20 year old fast-food condiment.

Rick and Morty is one of the best comedies currently airing, and that's a fact.
>>
>>81506609

Let's bring in some evidence, shall we

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irreligion_in_Israel

>The 2009 Avi-Chai study found 77% of Israeli Jews believe in a "higher power", while 46% define themselves as secular, of which 8% define themselves as "anti-religious"

I tired to link the study directly, but it won't let me.

Anyway, why are atheicucks so dishonest?
>>
>>81506559
See >>81504997
Also, what's your problem with "sky daddy" when the Lord's prayer addresses exactly that in the first sentence, other than you deep down knowing how ridiculous it is?
>>
>>81498888
for edgy teenagers
>>
>>81506746

>Rick and Morty is one of the best comedies currently airing, and that's a fact

Hi /Reddit.
>>
>>81506785
Hi empty buzzword
>>
>>81498888
Atheism aka autism
>>
>>81506785
>/Reddit.
Why are you doing this
>>
Hi, sorry for English but what does reddit mean?

People is constantly saying Rick and Morty is reddit and I don't know this word mean
>>
>>81506828

Try and type

Go back to /Reddit

Without the slash.
>>
>>81506764
>Anyway, why are atheicucks so dishonest?
He said after moving the goalpost from all Ashkenazi Jews being "extremely religious" to Jews in Israel (of which not all are Ashkenazi Jews) being slightly religious (The extemely religious Haredi don't even make up 10% of Israel's population)

Also
>atheicucks
That's just sad.
>>
>>81506848

You know when homosexuals give each other HIV by transmitting HIV positive semen either by sex or some other act?

That's what reddit means.
>>
>>81506880
Go back to ؜Reddit
>>
>>81506823

Yup

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/psyched/201205/does-autism-lead-atheism
>>
So wait, why does being atheist make a show suddenly bad? Aren't we all on the scale between agnostic and atheist on this board anyway?
>>
>>81506884

Ok. Can you give me a peer reviewed study showing me "50% of Jews are atheists", because if you can't my study showing 77% of Israeli Jews have faith in a higher power is gonna have to stand. Sorry atheicuck.
>>
>>81506914

Atheism is a Jewish plot

>this board

Get lost on your way to /lgbt/ kiddo?
>>
>>81506978
Why would a religion want to promote anti-religiosity?
>>
>>81506952
>because if you can't my study showing 77% of Israeli Jews have faith in a higher power is gonna have to stand.
The original claim wasn't about how many of Israeli Jews believe in a higher power. Your study is completely irrelevant. Maybe don't go around talking out of your ass if all you have are unrelated sources.
>>
>>81506978
>Atheism is a Jewish plot
*praises Rabbi Jeshua ben Joseph and YHWH*
>>
>>81507011

Ok, so when you say 50% of Jews are atheists that's based on what?
>>
Jesus, you people are fucking obsessed with reddit.
>>
>>81507068
>Ok, so when you say 50% of Jews are atheists
I didn't, but since you won't stop your bullshit deflection otherwise: http://www.haaretz.com/jewish/news/new-poll-shows-atheism-on-rise-with-jews-found-to-be-least-religious-1.459477
>>
>>81507082
t. reddit
>>
File: 1fe.png (59KB, 658x662px) Image search: [Google]
1fe.png
59KB, 658x662px
>be op
>have low IQ
>believe in le magical sky man
>hate a genuinely good show over it

Keep cryin' boys, its nice that us oldfags finally have something to ourselves again.
>>
File: fed.png (104KB, 235x290px) Image search: [Google]
fed.png
104KB, 235x290px
>>81507183
>magical sky man
>>
>>81507136

From your article

> 2 percent [of jews] categorizes itself as atheist

Can atheists not count?
>>
>>81507183

Sorry, you're not the most intelligent. That would be anglicans.

>>81506504
>>
>/tv/ is now on the 11th straight day of shitting themselves over rick and morty
and that was just one episode... what's it gonna be like when the season actually starts?
>>
File: DogInSnow.gif (877KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
DogInSnow.gif
877KB, 500x281px
؜>>81507311
same thing
>>
>>81507253
>Only 38 percent of the Jewish population worldwide considers itself religious, while 54 sees itself as non-religious
>>
>>81503042
>Agnosticism is not a fence for pussies to climb on.

Then get the fuck down, faggot. Your soft agnosticism is nothing more than a wishy-washy attempt to placate and hide from those with the balls to take a stance. A true agnostic isn't just whining about not knowing. True agnosticism is the stance that something IS IMPOSSIBLE TO KNOW.

It's not just that we don't know if God exists. That knowledge is literally unable to be achieved. Doesn't matter if God exists - we'll never know. THAT is agnosticism.
>>
>people genuinely arguing about reliion in a rick and morty thread
look at your life
>>
>>81507378
HOW TO GET BACKWARDS REPLY???
>>
File: 1464400896087.png (156KB, 362x259px) Image search: [Google]
1464400896087.png
156KB, 362x259px
>>81507183
>us oldfags
>>
>>81507410

Your original comment was

>Half of Jews are atheists you fucking mongoloid

Your source states only 2% of them are. Being irreligious doesn't mean you're an atheist.
>>
File: 1491599522262.jpg (164KB, 696x490px) Image search: [Google]
1491599522262.jpg
164KB, 696x490px
>>81502733
You think too highly of /tv/, mate.
>>
>people always say how hilarious rick and morty is
>watch a "highlight" or something on youtube
>first clip is literally cuckolding
>>
File: justinrowlandcall120a.jpg (41KB, 396x594px) Image search: [Google]
justinrowlandcall120a.jpg
41KB, 396x594px
>On 4chan I found that was the only place where I was finding like... like every other place was like just all positive positive like like and I wanted... and I wanted to fucking... so on 4chan I was like of course I found it there, 'cause that's the only place you're gonna find it, and it's good. It's like I was like okay okay good so... No I mean it's all just like you know, like I fucking hate the two main voices, or fucking burps...

>But but like but then what I did was in season 1, I... I... there was a couple... didn't really cut... like I don't give a shit, didn't cut deep or anything, but there was a couple things that were said and I was like "oh shit", and then I started posting, you know 'cause it's all anonymous, like the worst... uh, shit, about the show and me. Yeah, and it was an interesting strategy psychologically because I was like... I just said the worst shit about me that anyone else could say... and because it's... because I said it, now if someone else says it I'll... or... It was like so bad that it was like no-one else could ever...

>It was something like... I did a few of them... It was just like "this show fucking sucks"... you know, and then fighting with people who like the show. I can't remember... it was probably like... uh fuck I don't know like... whoever does the voices of the characters is a fucking hack, a piece of shit... Just more, just like I hate the voices and the show sucks.
>>
>>81507602
>Your original comment was

>>Half of Jews are atheists you fucking mongoloid
Wrong, that was a different guy. My first comment at you was calling you or for being the disingenuous hypocrite that you are: >>81506884
>>
>>81507696
maybe you'd be able to appreciate it if you weren't so sensitive
>>
>>81505218
Don't lump this literal trash in with the genius that is Ren and Stimpy.
>>
>>81498888
The Hitler quads
>>
>watch the show sober
>not funny
>watch it high
>still not funny

alright I quit weed, I get it, it turns you into a retard that enjoys this garbage.
>>
>>81498888
babbys first introduction to philosophy
>>
>>81507951
you have to be 18 to use this site
>>
>>81498888
millenial pandering
>>
>>81508008
Oh man what I would give to actually be 17 again.
>>
>>81508074
so you're actually over 18 and you think that weed changes your personality/taste in entertainment?
>>
>>81505218
Ren and stimpy at least had entertaining gags
This show is literally 50% references to other media, 25% pretentious philosophy and 25% unoriginal jokes like Le clone hitler lincoln and wubalubadubdub
>>
>>81497392
I remember being shocked at the amount of christfags on this site.
>>
>>81508128
I think it makes you enjoy dumb shit. Look at the food stoners eat, and their comedy movies.

Maybe it's the other way around though.
>>
>>81502567
>anti-Semitics
>cling to Christianity
I thought the whole deal around Americans worshiping Israel was due to them being such fervent Christians.
>>
>>81508309

It's completely natural to be a Christian anti-Semite.

During His lifetime, no persons were described as "Jews" anywhere. That fact is supported by theology, history and science. When Jesus was in Judea, it was not the "homeland" of the ancestors of those who today style themselves "Jews". Their ancestors never set a foot in Judea. They existed at that time in Asia, their "homeland", and were known as Khazars. In none of the manuscripts of the original Old or New Testament was Jesus described or referred to as a "Jew". The term originated in the late eighteenth century as an abbreviation of the term Judean and refers to a resident of Judea without regard to race or religion, just as the term "Texan" signifies a person living in Texas.

In spite of the powerful propaganda effort of the so-called "Jews", they have been unable to prove in recorded history that there is one record, prior to that period, of a race religion or nationality, referred to as "Jew". The religious sect in Judea, in the time of Jesus, to which self-styled "Jews" today refer to as "Jews", were known as "Pharisees". "Judaism" today and "Pharisaism" in the time of Jesus are the same.

Jesus abhorred and denounced "Pharisaism"; hence the words, "Woe unto you Scribes and Pharisees, Hypocrites, Ye Serpents, Ye Generation of Vipers".
>>
>>81508445
>During His lifetime, no persons were described as "Jews" anywhere.
Of course they weren't speaking English in Sandniggerstan 2000 years ago, anon
>>
>>81508445
Oh, another copypasta
>>
>>81508445
>It's completely natural to be a Christian anti-Semite.
How can you be an anti-semite while worshipping the jewish god and his jewish son who, according to your religion, came to fulfill jewish prophecy?
>>
>>81508794

Because biblical Judeans are not related to modern kikes.
>>
>>81508987
Really? Because Jacob (the guy both your beloved rabbi as well as all those self-proclaimed fake jews descent from) tricking Esau out of his heritage and his blessings sure seems like something the modern kikes might pull.

Let's assume that the biblical Judeans weren't abhorrent subhumans as well (which they were), why do you love these foreign people so much? Or are you a LARPer?
>>
>>81502414
>faggot who likes undertale likes Reddit and memey
Of fuckint course you do. Tell me how good Steven universe is and how you picked up your chuck fetish from watching blacks fuck your obese mother while you're at it.
>>
>this fucking shit again
You guys are seriously so fucking autistic it hurts
Rick and Morty is great and it doesnt take itself seriously

Rick=4chan

Suck my dick
Thread posts: 203
Thread images: 30

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.