[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Season 2 takes place one year later >Mike and El never

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: Eleven-and-Mike.jpg (38KB, 901x450px) Image search: [Google]
Eleven-and-Mike.jpg
38KB, 901x450px
>Season 2 takes place one year later
>Mike and El never made it to the Snow Ball

;_;
>>
>>81488952
Fuck off SJW
>>
>>81489078
...Wat?
>>
>>81489092
In case you didn't realize, as, sadly, somehow many have not, Sjwtranger Things is essentially nothing more than leftist progressive feminist propaganda. Feminists love that show most of all. Why? Well, look at the image in your OP.

What do you see? I see two young boys staring into eachothers eyes. I get that there's a backstory for why "eleven" (nice completely non-triggering gender-neutral name, by the way) looks that way, but people need to realize that doesn't matter. At the end of the day, that's just a cover story, an alibi. The net effect is the normalization of trannys, and the promotion of tranny culture and the tranny agenda.

Reminder that in Sjwtranger Things, a defacto tranny is portrayed as the most badass (coolest) character. There is even scenes which depict a boy, in a dress, being a badass, basically.
>>
File: d33.gif (405KB, 499x360px) Image search: [Google]
d33.gif
405KB, 499x360px
>>81489274
> I see two young boys staring into eachothers eyes.
>>
>>81488952
>shit show gets compared to the superior Netflix show The OA
>80'S 80'S 80'S NERD GEEKS GIRLS KICK BUTT TOO 80'S ORIGINAL TRANSDIMENSIONAL MONSTER
>>
>>81489421
>The OA

Literally who?
>>
>>81489443
Orange is the New Black
>>
>>81488952
Mike takes Will, as was the original plan.
>>
File: 1477870860526.gif (886KB, 200x250px) Image search: [Google]
1477870860526.gif
886KB, 200x250px
>>81489274
>Stranger Things is an American science fiction-horror web television series created, written, directed and co-executive produced by the Duffer Brothers, as well as co-executive-produced by (((Shawn Levy))) and (((Dan Cohen))).
>>
Post Millie's photoshoot WebM.
>>
the only good plotlines were the mother's ,the sheriff's, and the monster hunting
>>
File: serveimage.gif (2MB, 450x259px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.gif
2MB, 450x259px
>>81489645
>>
File: trump_eyes-44.webm (373KB, 800x589px) Image search: [Google]
trump_eyes-44.webm
373KB, 800x589px
>>81489664
>>
File: squallirl.png (118KB, 1097x663px) Image search: [Google]
squallirl.png
118KB, 1097x663px
>>81489274
>Reminder that in Sjwtranger Things, a defacto tranny is portrayed as the most badass (coolest) character.
This is what makes the fact the show is designed to appeal to pubescent teens so damaging. For is there any group on Earth more confused about gender bullshit than pubescent teens? No!

Remember when you were that age, how you idolized your favorite fictitious characters? Which ones were they? The coolest ones, of course. There's a reason nobody who watched DBZ liked fucking... I don't know, Chi-chi... and it's because she was not cool. She couldn't go super sayan and she never did anything important except churn out offspring which doesn't count.

This show is mind control. And what's more, it was always MEANT to be.
>>
>>81489274
>I get that there's a backstory for why "eleven" looks that way
>looks that way
Kill yourself.
>>
>>81491762
What's got your panties in such a bunch?
>>
>>81489274
Is this some tasty new pasta?
>>
>>81491834
Shameless retardation.
You should atleast TRY to be regretful for not finishing the 6th grade.
>>
>>81489274
and they say /pol/ is just right winged tumblr
>>
>>81492400
Lol wtf are you on about?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.