[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm watching Season 3 Epsiode 1 tonight. Can I get a recap

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: bcs.jpg (180KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
bcs.jpg
180KB, 1200x675px
I'm watching Season 3 Epsiode 1 tonight.

Can I get a recap of what happened the first two seasons? Thanks.
>>
>>81485145
nothing
>>
>>81485151
/thread
>>
>>81485145
Something about baseball cards.
>>
>>81485145
saul goodman from breaking bad's real name is jimmy mcgill. this is a prequel.
He used to be a small time conman, but joined his older brother's law firm in the mailroom and got a law degree from some shitty overseas mail college.
The main characters are him and his elite lawyer older brother Chuck. Chuck actually hates him (and has this weird debilitating mental disorder where he can't be near electricity). There's also this foxy coworker named Kim who Jimmy just started a law firm with.
Almost half of the show features Mike from breaking bad, and showing his breaking bad-esque dealings with criminals and occasionally crossing paths with jimmy.
Where we stand right now: Jimmy getting caught on tape by Chuck admitting to sabotaging his brother, and Mike about to assassinate Hector Salamanca (the old guy with the bell) but getting a mysterious note telling him not to.
In essence, nothing has happened.
>>
>>81485343
faggot
>>
he made his brother faint in a photocopy place.

there, I just saved you from two boring, tit-less seasons
>>
shills working overtime today i see
>>
Backstory of Jimmy A.K.A Saul Goodman from Breaking Bad, doing wacky shenanigans, being a con artist and being a nuisance to his older brother Chuck who owns part of a law firm.

Chuck gets into an accident at work and now Jimmy has to take care of his brother who hates him.
>>
chuck did nothing wrong
>>
>>81485391
nah this thread was just made so the first post would be "nothing" and be flooded with fpbp's
>>
File: duff.jpg (26KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
duff.jpg
26KB, 500x375px
Breaking Bad is for plebs.

BCS is for patricians.

The ratings testify to that. BrBad and The Walking Dead share the same audience, meanwhile only us patricians have enough discipline, taste and IQ range to truly appreciate the tele-genius that is Better Call Saul. It's an incredible drama where every character has depth, charm and compelling motivation. The acting is top-tier. It's honestly quite shocking the (((corporate suits))) from AMC let Vince get away with making such a slow, methodical, slow-burning, calm and collected show that doesn't pathetically pander to the masses, especially after the commercial success of the run 'n' gun Breaking Bad of the last 2 seasons. This series is a real treasure and I hope they make 6 seasons of it, with the last one describing the events of post-Breaking Bad timeline.

P.S. Plebs sod off and never come back, we don't need you, and you don't see us spamming your endless AHAHAHAHAHAHAH and STAR WARS LEAKS """""threads""""".
>>
>>81485145
TL;DR

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxMS59sxwxs
>>
Chuck the Cuck trying to stop Slippin Jimmy: the show
>>
very boring slow moving revenge tale between 2 brothers and a bunch of Breaking Bad references sprinkled in to keep the plebs entertained

I am the pleb, I only watch for BB callbacks.
>>
>>81485712
I only watch to participate in /tv/ shitposting
>>
>>81485754
I only watch to understand the shit posting
>>
"I really think it's our best season yet - and i don't ever say that" - Vince from interview yesterday
>>
>>81485145
anyone doing a stream? does anyone do streams on /tv/? seriously /co/ has better culture than /tv/ how can you not like this show? How can you not like Jimmy McGill?
>>
>>81485145
This hot garbage survived another season and filmed a third?
>>
>>81485446
I unironically believe this
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.