[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else feel like the MCU struggles with creating distinct..atmosphere

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 9oe0b4ppgqqy.png (3MB, 1674x1384px) Image search: [Google]
9oe0b4ppgqqy.png
3MB, 1674x1384px
Anyone else feel like the MCU struggles with creating distinct..atmosphere and tone? Everything in most battles even, feel rather..empty or hollow.
>>
>>81483437
superheroes are dumb and they make no effort to elevate the material
>>
>>81483437

Disney/Marvel does exactly what theyre trying to do, show "violence" without violence for children.

Its well done to be honest. The kids love that shit.
>>
>>81483437
Bottom is massive improvement, due to a competent and seasoned director vs. TV nobody.

Looks better in motion but the light and camerawork really focus on the two combatants, and the size difference. Far better done.
>>
>>81483437
>distinct..atmosphere and tone?
> feel rather..empty or hollow.
Why do you post like a dumb redditor?
>>
>>81483437
Yes they need more people crying in slow motion and cry screaming into the distance. Also they are too saturated and need to be desaturated significantly.
>>
Second image looks really good, specially Thor
>>
File: 9a9665af84.gif (998KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
9a9665af84.gif
998KB, 500x281px
>>81483437
their tone is and always will be 'family friendly and don't try to offend anybody.' that's why their movies are so fucking shallow and boring.
>>
at least they finally gave thor a helmet
>>
Waititi > > > Russos
>>
No. The atmosphere and tone are supposed to be mild.
>>
Thats because its shitty hollow entertainment for Redditors who are so simplistic they cant see that they are watching the same storyline every single year
>>
>>81483437
I'm not a Marvel babby and I can already see a clear improvement

Civil War was just shitty looking
>>
>>81483437
That's why people like going to them, can just turn your brain off for a few hours and stop thinking about your crippling depression.
>>
It's all capeflicks, DCU's bland mush as well.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.