[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>we know each other, he's a friend from work do americans

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

File: thor.jpg (32KB, 834x344px) Image search: [Google]
thor.jpg
32KB, 834x344px
>we know each other, he's a friend from work

do americans really do this? i mean, is it a common practice in USA to make actual friends at work? or is this just memeing whole concept of making friends at work?
>>
>>81483083
He's Australian though
>>
Well where else are you supposed to make friends?
>>
>>81483113
college and high school? and keep contact afterwards?
>>
>>81483135
keeping the same shitty friends from high school
>>
>>81483135
t. high school sophomore
>>
>>81483083
the writer/director is from new zeland?
>>
>>81483083
Wait, yurupoors don't do it?
I'm brazillian and ALL my friends are from work.
They're not really incredibly close and huge friends, but they're friends.
One of them is actually a great friend tho, i would actually take a bullet for him and i know he would do the same.
>>
>>81483100
>>81483209
so is it a common practice in australia and new zealand to make friends at work? i've never heard of such concept.
>>
>>81483135
People don't make friends in highschool anymore. People make friends from people they interact with regularly. So yeah, Americans do make friends at work. Don't be autistic.
>>
>>81483248
>So yeah, Americans do make friends at work. Don't be autistic.

I am American and I've never heard of it.
>>
>>81483083
It's actually a common practice among people who work. I've worked in the US, UK, and Germany, and noticed that people who work together often establish bonds of friendship, because that's normal human behavior.
>>
>>81483083

He's meant to be awkward, he's a fucking alien
>>
>>81483135
>make friends with high school

Most of mine are dead or in jail, or have some regular ass job with 4 baby mommas. I loved my niggas though.

>college homies

Nigga they ain't even in the same state any more. I see them at a wedding or a funeral (RIP my niggas).

Only place left is work. Only place you see people regularly. And friendship ain't nothing but seeing another nigga regularly and shooting the shit. I got in trouble for playing the ass is fat game at work though fucking white people.
>>
>>81483135
I have 3 friends I still talk to out of the hundreds of people I knew in high school
Maybe 15-20 friends from the tons of connections I made in college
But, I'm friends with everyone I work with
You're either underage or very unlikable
Don't stick around old people, go your own way
>>
Idk, a friend in my language is a word of great weight. Colleague would be better if you ask me.
>>
>>81483276
You have to get a job first, NEET.
>>
>making friends

Do Americans actually do this?
>>
>>81483276
work or friends?
>>
>>81483083
I met my best friend at work. Sometimes we touch weiners.
>>
File: 4af.jpg (32KB, 328x398px) Image search: [Google]
4af.jpg
32KB, 328x398px
>>81483229
>Brazillian
>work
Nice try, filho!
>>
>>81483397
Well friend means nothing in English. Get on snapchat, 50 cent and The Rock are my friends.
>>
>>81483083
How fucking stupid do you have to be? You can make friends anywhere. I have two people who I work with that I go to happy hour with every Friday. I also have friends from other places because I can make them anywhere. You arent set for life in middle school and cant gain new friends from there on.
>>
>>81483518
>You arent set for life in middle school and cant gain new friends from there on.

I'm sorry but in Finland that pretty much is the case. You basically get to 15 and look around. That is your social network for the rest of your life.
>>
>>81483689
Damn...

Why the fuck haven't you genocided yourselves then!?
>>
>>81483689
Your country's social retardation is probably why you are all alcoholics
>>
>>81483083
what country do you live in where it is unusual to make friends with co-workers?
>>
>>81483795
alcohol helps
also those friends are friends for life they are in the same boat
>>
>>81483498
I'm a teacher anon.
I would rather be unemployed.
>>
>>81483083

Its a quip
>>
>>81483852
autism
>>
File: 122.png (40KB, 165x115px) Image search: [Google]
122.png
40KB, 165x115px
>>81483875
>depending on alchool to survive
>>
File: castro-teeth.jpg (36KB, 291x437px) Image search: [Google]
castro-teeth.jpg
36KB, 291x437px
>>81483914
>teacher
>in Brazil

You almost got me, AnĂ£o!
>>
HAHA AMERICANS REALLY DO <INSERT COMPLETELY NORMAL THING HERE>?

WHAT A GREAT IDEA FOR A THREAD

literally kill yourself
>>
>>81484330
I know anon...
I know...
I made a bad choice.
>>
THIS IS REDDIT

THIS IS MEMES
>>
>>81483135
Never had friends in school
>>
>>81483135
When your country is bigger than the entire EU and there are places to live everywhere in it, then people scatter off to different states after HS/college, that doesn't really work.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.