[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /tv/ feel about this show? I re-watched it recently

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: Main_Title.jpg (289KB, 799x547px) Image search: [Google]
Main_Title.jpg
289KB, 799x547px
What does /tv/ feel about this show?
I re-watched it recently and enjoyed it. It has a good mix of comedy and drama.
>>
I've only seen a few episodes but each one was pretty good. Been meaning to catch it all from the beginning.
>>
>>81482360
ending makes me cry every time i watch it
>>
>>81482360
enjoyed it. the show ended at the perfect time too, I always hate when shows are drawn out and become shit in the later seasons.
>>
>>81482360
Reddit: the show
>>
I loved it

The first seasons are fun as fuck and the last one is quite intense, and the ending is great
>>
>>81482360
Great show. Total mindfuck.
>>
>>81482591
explain
>>
So fucking fun to watch, very comfy.

gonna download the show overnight now, needed a new show to watch anyway. Thanks anon.
>>
>>81482591
Everything is Reddit: the show around here. Say something substantial you brain dead meme parroting fuck wit.
>>
>>81482360
Enjoyed it alot. Was sad when it ended. Frodo and dog man worked very well.
>>
>>81482360
Nobody does chronic anxiety face like Elijah Wood.
>>
post the blonde's hiney
>>
it was funny for the first season then just dragged on and on and the jokes became extremely tiring
>>
>>81482591
Handitard: the anon
>>
Not awful, but definitely worse than the original Australian series

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4TxBYFQB5Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6oEvl4go1Kk
>>
>>81482360
it fucking sucks
>>
>>81484592
>definitely worse than the original
classic.
>>
I think it's probably the best thing Elijah wood has done. The ending is kinda a copout. I would rather the show NEVER explains Wilfred and ends on a non-answer than what we got.

Great ride getting to that point though. It was actually the first show I really got into and followed religiously. Everything before that I kinda just caught random episodes of
>>
>>81482360
It's great. Comfy, funny, heartwarming goodness. Dive on in if anyone hasn't yet, and remember

Throw the ball
>>
>>81482591
any show that has a mix of comedy and drama / sad parts instantly gets called Reddit around here.. The show was great, but I don't like how it ended with him calling his neighbor out of being fake and not accepting reality, and then going on and doing basically just that with Wilfred.
>>
>>81484592
I know that's the fashionable thing to say, but this is one of the few cases where the American remake is better.
>>
>>81484592
What is the original version about? Was it at all similar to the American version?
>>
>>81482360
Great show. Very unique mix of stoner comedy and dark psychological drama.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.