[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone noticed that Joe Rogan repeats the same stories over

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 8

File: url.jpg (5KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
5KB, 275x183px
Has anyone noticed that Joe Rogan repeats the same stories over and over again? How stupid do you have to be to do that srsly
>>
>>81478592
15+ hours a week of talking.
>>
>>81478592
Has anyone noticed that anons make the same thread topics over and over again? How stupid do you have to be to do that srsly
>>
>>81478592
jamie, pull up that silverback
>>
This is what weed does to you/
>>
>>81478592
its true
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhNWB4eqQbI
that's what makes any podcast where he has a comedian on so annoying to listen to. they always talk about the same shit about how they get inspired and where they get their ideas etc
>>
File: jew kino.jpg (70KB, 878x537px) Image search: [Google]
jew kino.jpg
70KB, 878x537px
Jew Kino, right now!
>>
He's put in like 3000 hours of podcast there is bound to be some repeat stories. Its not like he repests them every other cast
>>
File: download (1).png (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).png
4KB, 225x225px
>tfw I've noticed I repeat the same shit to my friends over and over again and they subtly remind me of it
>I want to stop but my life has been so boring and uneventful that I have nothing else to say
>>
He's a radio host. That's normal.
>>
>>81479398
everyone does that if you talk to someone you've known for a while
>>
>>81478592
Yeah, the only episodes worth watching are ones with guests who can dominate the conversation like Alex Jones or an intellectual who can just talk over Joe's head.

Most of the """comedian""" guests make for boring as fuck casts bwcause it's just Joe going "have you seen this video", "why do we even have a president", "why do we even have borders", "why do we even have a stock market", etc stupid ass rehashed pseud questions.
>>
That's why you're supposed to watch interview shows for the guest. Unless he starts vloging there's only so much someone can say on air before they start repeating themselves.
>>
>>81479340
He just admitted that he likes shitposting on 4chan and arguing with alt-righters. A shill, through and through.
>>
he is frequently poisoned by marijuana
>>
>>81479857
This dude is so nasty
>>
>>81478592

the podcast hasnt been good since he stopped advertising fake pussies
>>
>>81479895
Yeah, he's a piece of shit.
>>
>>81479857
>alt-righters

lol!
>>
>>81479895
>>81479930
>lose an argument with a kike
>he is no nasty
>he is a piece of shit
fires up my neurons alright
>>
>>81480005
did you lose an argument?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrL56-TZhQ0
>>
>>81479340
holy fuck I hate this blatantly globalist kike everything he spews out of his mouth make me cringe
>>
Don't smoke marijuana kids
>>
>>81478592

Net worth $420 million

Who is the stupid one now?
>>
File: rogan-1.jpg (1MB, 3440x3420px) Image search: [Google]
rogan-1.jpg
1MB, 3440x3420px
>>
>>81478592
>im intimidated by joe rogan
>>
>>81479398
I usually catch it before them and say 'I've told u this story before but I'm gunna tell it again if u don't remember" and half the time they don't remember
>>
>>81479398
>tfw notice friends repeat the same shit over and over again
>never tell them and just zone out
>>
Is Jamie the hardest working man in podcast?
>>
>>81479609
This. All the newfags and redditors aparently thought joe rogan was actually good when the greatest 3 hours of memes came out last month and we memed the fuck out of it.

Joe's an idiot, idiots.
>>
>>81480926

Wonder how much he gets paid. I heard he was paying Redban $40,000 a year
>>
>>81481112
He never claimed not to be an idiot, in fact I'm sure he has said it multiple times, that he is an ignorant idiot.
>>
>>81479340

Moshe is funny but that new show of his is gonna be terrible
>>
File: d_suking_lips.gif (35KB, 200x276px) Image search: [Google]
d_suking_lips.gif
35KB, 200x276px
>>81478592
I would love to have a beer with him
>>
>>81481334
And suck each other off ironically?
>>
>>81481395
I'm asexual and I'd get my dick sucked by a guy. Idk if I could stay hard though
>>
>>81479398
>friend asks me to retell a great story he's heard 3 times before
>female friend who's heard it just as many times acts surprised like she's never heard it before

Why don't girls ever remember me?
>>
The Church of What's Happening Now is infinitely funnier than JRE, and the best episodes of JRE are ones with Joey Diaz
>>
>>81481544
>I ever tell you about the time I was living in Aspen at this rich guys house? Spent the days doing cocaine and downhill skiing.
>>
>>81480755
bigger
>>
on today's episode: fuck white people
>>
>>81480124
>
>>
>>81480124
I think he just wants someone to tell him it's ok for him to be gay. He's always moaning about men and talking about how people act weird about gays, even though I don't know anyone who acts weird about gays.
>>
>>81481544
I don't like listening to people pressuring other people to take drugs.

Perhaps I'm not edgy enough but there are some rules.
>>
File: rogan-1.jpg (2MB, 5586x4942px) Image search: [Google]
rogan-1.jpg
2MB, 5586x4942px
>>81481636
>>
>>81481204
He may say that in a typical self-depreciative way but he clearly thinks of himself as someone who's intellectually above "normal" people, otherwise he would just kept his mouth shut. He's very similar to Burr in that regards, that's why I can't stand them both.
>>
dumb question but is keto really the best diet? joe keeps talking about it all the time. im having trouble losing weight
>>
>>81481793
Drugs are a necessary evil with Lee

If Joey doesn't bombard his brain with hallucinogens and edibles and then talk to him about eating ass he'll stay a whiny beta Jew forever. And Lee is still in his Navy Seals training
>>
>>81481427
>I'm asexual and I'd get my dick sucked
Isn't that the opposite of being asexual?
>>
>>81481927

He talks about the same shit all the time so just choose the guests that sound interesting

Once you've heard about 10 JREs you've heard them all
>>
>>81481112
Joe fucked Alex Jones. It was 100% entertainment. As you said, we memed the fuck out of it. Downloads of that ep alone is tens of millions.

>joe lives in mansion and is millionaire
>you lives in moms basement

And you call /him/ the idiot?
>>
>>81481941
How is your weight? Are you obese?

You could try water fasting (not eating food but drinking lots of water also taking multivitamins on long term fasts) It's tough as fuck at first but it's a great way to lose weight. I suggest you read about it.
>>
>>81481395
How bout we suck eachothers dicks and think about Joe? No homo shit tho.
>>
>>81481927
The ones with interesting people. The alex jones one was memekino. Avoid most comedians because joe can't really riff and avoid most political people you never heard of because they just want a platform. And like the other guy said, after about 10 podcasts you have heard everything joe has to say its all repeat from there. Thats why the guest being interesting to you is all that matters.

Even though alex jones is 1000x more intersting than joe thats pretty much the only time i watch him now even. When corgan or binney or someone interesting is on that can actually talk over jones.
>>
>>81482133
been at around 200lb at 5'8. i used to be 230+ in high school but i cant get rid of this belly. really annoying
>>
>tfw no stories to tell because I've lived a sedentary life and have done nothing of note

Listening to JRE makes me feel like I'm at least doing something with my life
>>
>tfw disliked early in the episode when he started talking about female oppression
>tfw the dislike bar grew as the episode progressed
>tfw he blamed everyone else but the jews
>if everyone hates you it surely must be everyone being jerks and not you
>tfw I was right to dislike it and should be heralded as a clairvoyant

wew lads the jews aren't even subtle anymore
>>
>>81482275
I would suggest fasting until you cut down to your ideal weight and then starting an exorcise routine.

You should start by fasting for 2-3 days to begin with so you know what it's like. If you want to do more you can go a week or so and then taking a few days off and repeating. Make sure you aren't putting shit into your body when you break your fast. All that money you save when you're not eating can buy you some nice healthy meals. Also make sure to not overeat when you break your fast. Obviously if you eat like 7k calories in one meal you're gonna slow down your progress or bring it to a halt.
>>
>>81478653
This is part of it. I notice it with nearly all people who talk for a living. They all develop diarrhea of the mouth and speak without thinking too much. They talk to fill time, not say anything meaningful. This means they forget half their conversations and then repeat them unknowingly.
>>
>>81482430
This does not work for fat people. They have to get out of the heroin-like addiction to simple carbs, first. And they can't. So they fail, then comfort themselves by eating even worse.

A big, 3,000 calorie meal every 24 hours with a few pieces of fruit during the day is a more realistic goal for this guy. Speaking from experience here. And get a FitBit, add friends to it, go walking, compete with others as motivation.
>>
how to lose weight but still eat 2-3 cups of spaghetti with half a cup of mozz for dinner everday and also 2 garlic breads?
>>
>>81482827
work out
>>
>>81482827
skip breakfast/lunch. intermittent fasting
>>
>>81481896
BIGGER
>>
>>81478592
The fuck's his problem with pro wrestling?
>>
>>81479857
wonder if he's experienced at getting (Yous) or just a casual
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.