[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: DVandtheLostCommand.jpg (222KB, 900x1382px) Image search: [Google]
DVandtheLostCommand.jpg
222KB, 900x1382px
>"The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of The Force."
Fucking HOW?
>>
>>81469769
he was obviously talking out of his ass.
>>
I don't know. I don't watch kids movies.
>>
The Force created the universe
>>
>>81469769
You can persuade the man with the planet blowing ability to do your bidding with the Force, I guess.

Obviously it's not truly "insignificant". He was too big of a Forceaboo.
>>
>tfw Lucas envisioned the force to be even more stupidly powerful than your average super saiyan

What could've been
>>
>>81469806
Fuck off
>>
>>81469847
>You can persuade the man with the planet blowing ability to do your bidding with the Force

You're right, guns aren't powerful; fingers are.
>>
>>81469769
Look up Grandmaster Luke's feats from the no-longer-canon EU.

That should give you an idea of how powerful Lucas intended it to be, long-term.
>>
>>81469769

Because the power of the Force subjugated the entire galaxy.
>>
>>81469939
Are EU works Lucas-approved?
>>
Look at KoTOR 2. That one Sith could drain planets of all their life, and he'd done it several times
>>
>>81469976

The Dark Side did, at least, albeit temporarily.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.